Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Marijuana  (Read 2162 times)

roscoe

• A Beginning
Re: Marijuana
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »

Use in moderation and get regular physical excercie ( aerobic and anaroebic).
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
Re: Marijuana
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 03:29:47 AM »

I think thats smoking weed should be done in the home and also after work hours, i used to smoke a lot a few years ago and i know how lazy, paranoid, and neglegent one can be when under its influence from being on it myself and also being around others who are stoned when im sober.

I do enjoy a little puff now and again at night maybe before bed, but as i said if think if youre gonna get stoned do it in the privacy of youre own house, as i see a lot guys walking about stoned during the day through town, stumbling from side to side  laughing hysterically and even though they are peaceful and not irratated or anything, people can see this mothers with children and the likes and it can make them feel uneasy.

Also i used to work with my mate and he would get stoned all day at work and even though he could keep his wits about him, he was lazy, unregarding, careless and generally couldnt give a **** about anything or anyone once he was baked, and even if there was a health hazard to the shopping public he wouldnt bother his ass to sort it, but when he was sober he was the most productive guy around, the same can be said about many guys i  worked with.

I know it sound like im anti weed but im not as i said i smoke it sometimes at night and when im jamming, but i care enough to know that when i am/anyone is stoned they can be an obstacle and try to do it at times,places where no one is trying to get things done.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 32 queries.