Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jane Asher Maestro  (Read 1284 times)

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
Jane Asher Maestro
« on: August 12, 2008, 08:17:58 PM »

I'm just watching a new reality programme on BBC 2 called Maestro and Jane Asher is one of the eight people learning too conduct an Orchestra , it runs for six weeks .
David Soul is also learning how to conduct .
This looks fun , wonder if Jane will talk about Paul , BBC player will be showing this so you can all watch Jane getting to grips with an Orchestra (smile)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Jane Asher Maestro
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 09:50:54 PM »

This is a really great bit of TV , i never knew their was so much involved in conducting .
Jane Asher is very musical and already she's a front runner to win , not one mention of Paul and The Beatles though .
I' ve just looked to see if the programme's up on the BBC player yet it's not , will check later for a link so you can watch .
Both David Soul and Goldie who's a dj/singer/actor are very good , Alex James of Blur almost got voted off tonight  , in the end they voted out Peter Snow the news reader .
The winner will conduct the BBC Concert Ochestra at the BBC Proms in the Park , my money is on Jane or Goldie .

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 10:01:33 PM »

Here's the link for Maestro you have 7 days to watch it , it's 90 minutes long and it's on BBC 2 , just click on Maestro .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:20:18 AM »

I don't think Jane will ever reveal anything about her relationship with Paul.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 02:44:33 PM »

I really enjoyed it. She still looks really good. Seeing her interviewed you realise how posh she is. And here she was hanging about with a bit of Scouse ruff. If you haven't lived in the UK I don't think you'd understand the gulf that must have existed between their two life styles.
Come on Alex! And Goldie was cool. And I have an overwheming urge to listen to Beethoven. And Dave - I actually got a pencil and tried some of the moves myself. Were you tempted?
don't follow leaders

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

I saw Jane in a film last year called Death at a Funeral. It was HILARIOUS! Here's the trailer for it.

neCY4hh1wJg

Page created in 0.461 seconds with 51 queries.