Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96836 times)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #300 on: December 22, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »

"Ahhh ... no, no. Really. She did not know anything, I do not tell her you and Patty are going to mate, which is why she did not know anything, you do not have to worry about, really!, All right! The situation under control ! well-kept secret! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I have to go to the bathroom, "said Ringo and hurried away toward services publics, leaving George behind with full question marks over his head.
He went into the bathroom. Seven-year-old girl stood next to one service, read comic books.
"You should not enter into these bathroom. First moved here a fat man and left  here ....." Ringo jumped out of the bathroom and ran until boom! Encountered in George.
"Ringo," urged George, "did you told Morgan or not?" Paul and Emmi came when they saw Ringo and George collide, and Morgan moved, also sells ice cream came, and also a man with a black cloak and Pitchfork approached, and also X-MAN approached, and all the moles came out of their moles burrows , and all the squirrels came out of their squirrels burrows , and all the cats came out of their cats burrows, And approached, and dog with a hat approached and with it came - a snail, a dolphin, a pig with wings, African man mounted on elephant, three Gerbils with braids, curious brownies , and one turtle. Everyone looked on Ringo, waiting for an answer.
a Mole made a dramatic drumroll with a drumstick and a bun.....
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 02:01:56 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #301 on: December 22, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »

"George?" Ringo asked wide eyed. "What. The hell. Did you put in my drink?"
"Did you swallow some of the ocean spray?" George shrugged.
"Yes." Ringo thought deeply.
"Uh, then let's just get away from whatever the hell we might be in." George motioned Ringo back to their little picnic spot.
"Do you still see whatever you saw?" George calmly asked.
"...No. I don't think so." Ringo rubbed his eyes a couple of times.
"Great. So did you tell Morgan?" George made a pitying face, already knowing the answer.
Ringo sighed. "I did."
"Well, now everyone knows now, don't they" George sneered, as he stood up and walked towards the shoreline, staring at the horizon.
"Aw Ringo, you f**ked up big time." Paul shook his head.
"Watch it, McCartney! You had something to do with this problem too, y'know!" Ringo spat.
"Poor George." Emmi said.

George does not approve.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #302 on: December 22, 2009, 08:02:20 PM »

"Oh please George, don't be mad at Ringo! It's my fault anyways, I made him tell me!" Morgan pleaded as she held Ringo's hand.
"Yeah, well he should have know when to say no! This was really important to me and now he blew it!" George huffed as he paced back and forth wondering what his next move would be. He walked over to Ringo and grabbed his arm and began to pull him towards the ocean.
"George!! What are you doing?!?" Morgan Shrieked as she chased after them.
"Doing what I should have done earlier!"
"What's that?" Ringo asked scared out of his mind.
"Teach you a lesson in keeping a secret!" George replied, with a stern look on his face.
George continued to walk to the water, with Morgan, Emmi and Paul in tow. He finally reached the edge and took Ringo and shoved him into the water. But Ringo landed on a rock and hit his head real hard. Morgan and Emmi shrieked.
"Why in the world would you do that George?" Morgan pleaded. "I told you it was my fault! Now look at him he's bleeding!!"
George looked around at what he had just done with a stunned look on his face.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #303 on: December 22, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »

"Oh no!" Emmi said, running back to their stuff to get a first-aid kit. She put a bandage on Ringo's head where it was bleeding. "There...." She said.
George looked as though he was about to cry, "I'm sorry Ringo..."
Ringo looked to him, "It's alright, as long as you tell Emmi whats going on, she's the only one that doesn't know."
George sighed and Emmi looked from George to Paul, "Hon, whats going on?" She asked Paul.
George cut in, "I asked Pattie to marry me.." he said shyly.
Emmi smiled and hugged him, "Thats great! What did she say?!"
"I don't know. She's going to give me an answer when we get back."

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #304 on: December 22, 2009, 11:51:15 PM »

"Oh gee I hope she say yes Georgie!" Emmi replied with a sweet smile.
"Me too!" Morgan chimed in.
"I feel so bad, I shouldn't have done something so crazy as to hurt you Rings! What's wrong with me?" George shouted to himself.
Everyone look at him in concern.
"Aye, don't worry bout it George, Ringo looks alright. And besides he's got Morgan to baby him back to health." Paul said with a sly smile and wink in their direction.
"Emmi! George! I'm tired can we go back to the hotel now??" Julian begged as he rubbed the sand out of his hair.
"OK all let's get going!" Paul Shouted to the lot.
They all got up, Paul and Emmi hand in hand, George carrying Julian on his back, and Morgan helping Ringo up and slinging his arm around her shoulder. Heading back to the hotel, it was getting quite dark.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #305 on: December 22, 2009, 11:59:35 PM »

When they got back to the hotel, they all plopped down in various places. "I'm hungry!" Julian complained.
"Let's get a quick bite to eat, eh? How about we order pizza!" Paul smiled.
"Yay Pizza!" Julian shouted. "I want pepperoni!"
Paul laughed, "Alright." He looked over to the others, "How about everyone else?"
They all told Paul what they wanted and he ordered it. When he hung up, he went over to the couch and sat next to Emmi, resting his head on her shoulder.
"Uncle George?" Julian asked, "I want to watch A Hard Days Night! It's on the tele now!" He pointed to the clock.
"How did you know it was on?" He asked Julian. And Julian pointed to the TV guide.
"Ah." He said. George clicked the TV on and instantly the boys in the title scene appeared, and Julian giggled with delight.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2009, 12:18:37 AM »

They all sat around the tele in excitement, watching Julian as he laughed and giggled at them.
"He's so sweet, don't you think so Paul?" Emmi said while gazing into his big hazel eyes.
"Of course, I love our Julian he's always been a sweetheart." Paul mused as he stared back at Emmi, pulling himself closer to her.
Morgan was getting Ringo a towel with ice in it for his head, she was trying her best to make him feel better, showing her nurturing side.
Just then the door buzzed and George ran to it, he was delighted to see that the pizza had arrived.
"Pizza's here all! Looks really great too!" his mouth was watering.
"YAY!" Julian shouted as he jumped off the couch and ran to the table to grab a slice.
They were all have a blast, chatting over dinner when...

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2009, 12:27:19 AM »

... The phone rang. (So exiting! :P) George got up to get it, "'Ello?" He said. His british accent ringing like bells.
"George!" John said on the other side of the phone, "We can go home! I was mis-diagnosed!"
"Really?!" He said in exitement. "Guys! John's okay! We can go home!"
Paul and Ringo smiled and cheered, but Emmi and Morgan frowned.
"What's wrong, love?" Paul asked, seeing her eyes start to swell, "We're going home!"
"That's the whole thing..." She said.
He looked at her, shocked, "You didn't expect me to leave you behind, did you?" He smiled. Her face lit up as she embraced him in a hug.
"Same here, Morgan. Your coming with me!" He laughed and kissed her forehead.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2009, 12:42:34 AM »

Everyone was excited to be going home, especially Emmi and Morgan who now know that they would be living with the Beatles in London!!
As the plane set down in the airport, they all filed out in to the terminal. Everyone was so happy to just be back home.
Morgan and Emmi were all giddy, they had never been out of the country.
"Emmi, look over there!" Morgan Squealed.
"Oh look at that, it's Big Ben!!" Emmi yelled.
"This is fun! I can't believe this is really happening." She stated.
They all were well put out from their crazy and long journey they had just embarked on. So they all decided to head home for some well deserved R & R. No one was as happy to be home then John, Cynthia and Julian.
"Come on hun, let's get home!" John whispered in her ear.
"Come on Jules, were almost home, aren't you excited?" she said.
"I can't wait, I want to play with all my toys and have daddy read all my books to me." he smiled.
Paul and Emmi were settling nicely into his flat. 
"This is just wonderful having you hear love." Paul said with a big smile and a kiss on Emmi's check.
Ringo and Morgan were still on their way home, his flat was out farther than the rest's.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2009, 01:05:22 AM »

At the Lennon's place, things were suprisingly quiet. Julian was asleep by nine and so John and Cynthia had some time to themselves after the whole ordeal.
"Ahh home!" John said, plopping down on the couch and flipping the tele on.
"John," Cyn said, approaching him. "I was so scared for you..."
John sighed, "I know love. It scared me to think I wouldn't be able to see you..." They curled up on the couch together.
At the Harrison Home, George had invited Pattie over for dinner.
"George, I made my desicion." She stated. They were sitting down to a meal of Lobster. (Yumm!)
George held his breath, "Yes love?"
She sighed, "I'd love to be your wife.." She smiled.
"Yes!" George said, picking her up and giving her sweet kisses. "I love you!" He said smiling and sliding the diamond ring on her finger.
"So, how do you like it?" Paul asked Emmi as they stepped in to his posh flat.
Emmi sighed, "It's amazing!" She turned to him and smiled.
They carried their bags into the livingroom and plopped them down. "Man, the jet lag really gets to you after a while..." He said yawning and plopping down in his E-Z Boy chair.
Emmi sat on his lap, and he smiled. "So, where will I be sleeping?" She asked.
"Well, there's the couch, and the guest bedroom, and my bedroom with the super comfy matress and the really beautiful bedspread and-"
She cut him off by pressing her finger to his lips, "Sounds lovely." She smiled.
Ringo and Morgan reached his flat a little after ten pm. They carried their things into Ringo's flat, which was, might I say, rather big.
"Wow... This place is huge, Ringo!" Morgan said delighted.
"Yeah, you could say that!" Ringo laughed. "Would you like some dinner?"
Morgan nodded, "Yes, I am quite hungry."
Ringo called the Chinese food place to bring them some food later on.
"Here, let's take the bags into my room." He said as they carried them in there.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2009, 01:37:48 AM »

^^
Wow, it's so complete! Should more stuff happen? Or should we do a sequel or something  ha2ha

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2009, 01:41:41 AM »

^^
Wow, it's so complete! Should more stuff happen? Or should we do a sequel or something  ha2ha

Well, it is never-ending! ha2ha Why not keep the freight train a-rollin'? ;) I do like writing :P

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #312 on: December 23, 2009, 01:59:45 AM »

^^
(Okay! Just checking.)

While John and Cyn were sitting snugly onto the couch, arms around one another, the T.V volume was low.
"So, is Brian setting another tour any time soon?" Cyn finally asked.
"I'm not sure yet, ever since that whole 'bigger than jesus' thing, it's risky now. I never said I was better, why don't people understand that?" John sighed out of frustration.
"Things will get better, love." Cyn stroked his bangs to the side.
"Oh my goodness! It's brilliantly wonderful!" Pattie beamed.
"I'm so happy you like it!" George hugged her and swung her around.
They resumed chatting happily with eachother, but this time, they were holding eachother's hands for the rest of the evening.
"The trip back was pretty active! I'm going to take a shower, I'll be right back!" Paul waved as he headed to his bathroom.
Emmi smiled and waved back. She sat politely on the edge of his couch, scanning his living room. She finally got bored and looked at the pictures hung on his wall, or looking at the little trinkets on his shelves he retrieved from the tours. Emmi paused and looked towards the hall where Paul was showering. He's singing!
They reached Ringo's room, and Morgan had dropped her bags with suprise.
It was beautiful! The polished, large drawer with brass knobs on one side. The wide window revealing a perfect view of London. And the layered, cozy mattress before them!
"Ringo, you must've been yearning on the whole trip to come back here! This is glorious!" Morgan complimented.
"Aw, it's not all that. Though, my bedroom is far better than John, Paul or George. Just saying." Ringo shrugged.
Morgan laughed. There was a framed picture set onto the drawer that caught Morgan's eye...

George does not approve.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #313 on: December 23, 2009, 01:45:54 PM »

"Who is in the picture, love?" Asked Morgan. Ringo rushed to grab the picture from her hand and pushed it into the inner pocket of his coat. "I'm not photogenic in this picture" is made up an excuse that a strange picture, he (age five) and three yellow teddy bears. This was the picture he most loved.
There was a knock at the door. Morgan rushed to open. Door stood Emmi she look very excited! "Come quick! To Patty and George has something to tell us!"  :D
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
They all sat in the living room of their apartment, George and Pattie. The couples sat huddled watching the new couple standing in front of them. "Friends" began George. "You were with us all the way. From the day we received a phone call and then chased us a spool of pink. On Santa threatened us with a gun, kidnapped on us aliens" Emmi remembered it was the day she and Paul first met :). "Even on the day just playing in puddles when it rained." Paul recalling how he did not want to get dirty but eventually pulled him into the mud. ha2ha
"So aniway. I do not really know what all I said is now connected to why you're here. But ...." Patty approached strained couples showed everyone her finger with the ring. "We're getting married"
There was a roar of joy in the living room. ;yes John, Paul, Ringo jump George in the air, ;D and Emmi, Morgan and Cyn went to congratulate Patty. :D
After all the joys Cyn took John and said: "John. I should tell you something. I and Julian leave. We're going back to Liverpool." John opened his mouth. He seemed a little disappointed "but Cynthia! Why!?" :-[
"you gave me a proof that you are good enough father, and Julian can rest easy after so much time with his father"
"But we  haven't seen each other almost!" "It doesn't matter John. The situation was terrible before we came here. Jules feels much better now ..." "Oh, please, Cynthia! Stay at least until the wedding!" "I'll be back in time for the wedding. But we have to go now," Cyn and John kissed goodbye. He saw her go and hold to Julian the hand. Julian turned and waved to John. John waved him back with a funny smile. Julian laughed and continued to jump.
John turned to see the three couples who were standing before him. Paul with Emmi, Morgan with Ringo and George with Pattie. Only he was lonely. Lonely ... Lonely ..... Lonely ...... Lonely ..........Lonely ... Hey! He see the girl standing beside him. "How did you get here?" He asked. The girl turned to him and said: "My friends say I can fly. But that's not true. Although my mind is flying," she said, staring at John, who was staring at her back.
"Hey, you come here often?" He asked spontaneously. "Just when parting me into the story, but it didn't happen a lot. Usually when you forget me in the stories, I fall into a different story. the last time i fell, i fell to a story on a desert island where a monkey was hit himself. Not just an experience huh?" John looked at her and said: "Your teeth are crooked," the girl hurried to hide her mouth with her hand. "So ...i'll fix them" "No, no!" John said "I like them curves"
In fact, her teeth were not crooked, but green love clouds, blurred John completely.
"Hey, you're not married?" The girl said, when John put his face towards the girl with eyes closed. "Ah ... yes. But .." "But your wife left you for a period and you don't want to be the only man between your "double friends"?" The girl replied quickly raised an eyebrow "I like the style of your mind, let's conduct a conversation a little more depth if you don't mind...remind me again what's your name?" John invited her round the garden while love green clouds hovered over the two ...
Emmi made a list for a wedding :.....
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 01:01:05 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #314 on: December 25, 2009, 10:15:38 AM »

HOOGA BOOGA... COME ON!

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #315 on: December 28, 2009, 03:07:10 AM »

"Ok that's everyone" Emmi said finishing the list, she starched her fingers from writing so much. "Who's on the list love?" Paul said picking up the list. "I don't know I just wrote down names" Emmi gave a deep sigh "I hate to say it but I think we need a wedding planner." she said defeated. Paul hugged Emmi telling her that it'll be fine. Morgan's eyes grew wide, she pointed to the open door. "Uh guys, I think that's a fan!"She said with her voice a little shaky. George rolled his eyes,pulled himself off the couch and said "That's not a fan that's just our neighbor."He trot ed over to the door "Would you like to come in?"he asked the girl standing in the door way. The gil noned her head and walk past George, and went straight to Ringo's room. Morgan tucked on Ringo sleeve "Why is she going in your room?" "Oh she doesn't talk so she's getting the writing pad. Emmi squirmed under Paul's embrace. "Why doesn't she ta-" George interrupted "We don't need to talk about that!" John cleared his throat "Well I think they should know." George huffed and plopped on the couch "Fine but you're telling the story"
   "We've know her since she was five, she was the cutest thing ever and we would all have conversations with her!" "Why have you know her for so long?" Patti asked "Her father used to be a rodie for us"Paul answers, continuing the story John "When she was 7 she saw her father and brother killed and she hasn't talked for 6 years!" Just then the girl walked back into the main room and............... 
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #316 on: December 28, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »

She looked at them all. She had brown eyes, straight brown hair that tied braid. She sat on the couch looking at Patty. She motioned her to come closer. Patty sat beside her. The girl wrote something on her clipboard and showed to Patty. Patty cried.
Lucy back  from the yard and sat next to John. John told her briefly Who is the girl. "I can understand her, I'm also an orphan from a Father ..." John hugged her shoulders. Recently he felt more relaxed and calm when he next to Lucy. He loved her a little more than a friend, as Paul loved Emmi, or Ringo loved Morgan. He also loved the smell of her perfume....
Patty looked at the little girl. She told her softly: "Thanks for the compliment, honey, I think you're beautiful too" the girl smiling little and cute smile." You know I and George get married?"
 Emmi asked Paul: "Who takes care of her now?" Paul answered.....

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #317 on: December 28, 2009, 03:43:34 PM »

"Well, I guess we could take her in, Em?" Paul said, morely as a question.
"I don't know Paul," She whispered, "Are we going to be together, then?"
Paul smiled, "I'd like nothing more." He kissed her forehead and walked over to the girl.
"What's your name, Hon?" Paul asked. But the girl just looked at him. Paul looked down and went over to Emmi, "Did I say something wrong?"
"Maybe she's more comftorble with women." Emmi offered and went over to the girl, "Hello, I'm Emmi." She said and smiled.
The girl smiled a little and waved.
"What's your name?"
She looked down to the paper and scrawled the name Michelle.
"Okay, Michelle. Can you tell us how old you are?"
Michelle looked down to her paper again and wrote the number 6 (Sorry I kinda made her younger :P)
Emmi nodded, "Okay, dear. Would you like to stay with us?"
Michelle looked around to Pattie and Morgan and wrote something on her notepad, then handed it to Emmi.
Emmi read it and looked to the other girls, "Morgan, Pattie, will you guys be here too?"
"Of course we will! And I think Lucy is here to stay for a while, too." Pattie added

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #318 on: December 28, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »

Lucy put her head on the shoulder of John. He put his head on her head. They will look  really cute together. Emmi winked to Lucy, and turned back to the girl: "in my list, we need to organize the yard in pink and white roses, white fabric and hang with pink  ribbons. would you like to help in decorate?" Emmi said. The girl nodded happily, and jumped into the yard. Patty and George came to Emmi asked anxiously: "Emmi, when the wedding? exactly?" "I think after tomorrow it will this great! We just need to find a sponsor, buy clothes, find good Catering, and invite many people. It's not that hard" Emmi smiled.
George and Patty fell back on the couch. Emmi laughed. "Come on!" She pulled them back "We have a wedding to prepare!"
Everyone went into the garden and helped preparations. Their garden was very large and beautiful with grass and trees. It was just perfect to a wedding, and soon she looked as a banqueting hall. Morgan put phonograph record: "a hard day's night" and they all worked with the music.
Michelle just made friends with Ringo and love to be around (she wrote her that he is very funny), Lucy tried to hang a one tall ribbon, and John picked her unexpectedly helped her hang the ribbon. In responded she kissed his forehead. Emmi and Paul went to pick roses. Morgan was sitting by the phone and ordered catering, and George and Patty invited people, with the approval of everyone. Everyone was a lot of work, but they were all happy ...
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
At recess they did. Patty went to Morgan, Emmi and Lucy. She told them: "Girls, lets give our men a rest from work, while I take you on a shopping spree!" The girls looked at her. "Come on girls, you do not want to find me a wedding dress?" The girls looked at each other, and then at George, Paul, John and Ringo. Watching a fashion magazine for men, and sought a suits for them. "Let's go" they said at once and walked toward the car with Petty.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
They moved everything possible street fashion stores most wanted everything the city. And finally they found the most beautiful dress you can ask the bride. Patty stood before the mirror and turned instead, gives the dress opened like a flower during rotation. "That dress really flatters you, Patty!" Confirmed the girls. And it was true, Patty blushed. They stood out from the store and Patty stopped the girls. "You don't think we're back home before I find you three a dresses?" The girls looked at each other happily. They went to the store for girls fashion, measured three bright purple dress with purple ribbons a little darker. "You just visibility as three young princesses!" Patty said. Emmi, Morgan and Lucy looked really beautiful visibility. Emmi approached to one doll display, bowed before him and said: "sir Paul, would you dance with me? because I'm happy just to dance with you" Morgan and Lucy laughed. Three boys (who apparently sought a dress for ther little sister) go to the store and whistled to the girls. Morgan said to Lucy and Emmi: "They would begging to look like our boys" Emmi added: "They would begging to look like my Paulie!" Then they paid for the dresses out of the store (Emmi squinted malevolently towards boys) and Patty announced they now going to do hairstyle . What to do, shopping can't be shopping whithout a haircut. and after Half an hour later they left the barbershop with Penn, Biibilis, Ummm ... and another beautiful hairstyle you come with it to a weddings ....
After they ate lunch in a restaurant. Lucy go into a clothing store and walked out with a white dress and bright pink. "It's for Michelle! She also need a dress, no?" The girls could not believe how they could forget the little Michelle. And then they went home.
 When they came home, expecting them to surprise. The boys found themselves alternately, and advancing toward the girls in "slow motion" with background music of the song "Who let the dogs out". ( ha2ha)
The couples embraced and kissed, the rest of the day they continued to work on the wedding until night. Then they went to sleep ...

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #319 on: December 29, 2009, 02:14:29 AM »

Poor little Michelle couldn't fall a sleep,she tossed and turned but still nothing! Michelle sat up and hugged Ollie (her stuffed elephant) tightly. She couldn't take it anymore so she threw the covers off her bed and went to the garden, with Ollie of course.
--------------------
Morgan woke up to check on Michelle. Once she did and she noticed that Michelle was gone! Morgan ran back to Ringo's room "Ringo! Ringo! Wake up! Wake Up!!!" Morgan screamed. "Calm down hon what's wrong?" Ringo sheeply asked "She gone! I don't where she is!" Morgan screamed. "Who's gone?" Ringo asked again "Michelle! She's gone!" Morgan exclaimed. Without another word Ringo jumped out of bed woke everyone else up told them what had happened, and rushed into the living room with everyone else. They were all still pretty sleep George rubbed had his eyes and yawned quite a few times. "Where could she have gone?" Lucy asked, "Maybe she went to the park" Paul suggested. "Maybe she went to see her father and brother." John also suggested "Ok Paul and Emmi will go the park, and John and Lucy will go to the cemetery!" Ringo exclaimed "and where will you and I go?" George asked. "Well we will go around town!" Ringo said and with that everyone parted their ways to look for their little Michelle............
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Page created in 0.682 seconds with 78 queries.