Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: White Album Poster Photos  (Read 4387 times)

SallyG

• A Beginning
Re: White Album Poster Photos
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 10:58:56 AM »

Thanks for setting me straight. Apologies to all.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2006, 10:59:32 AM »

Quote from: 284
not everybody reads everyday tho...a topic can be unread by the majority for a week sometimes...maybe zipp was waiting for more replies...remember a forum is about more than one person...some are slower than others at posting...and a lousy topic is no reason to chide someone over..different mentalities hold different things as important...diversity is what spins this marble...you seem to be the one with a problem by the way you seem to be witch hunting...you are gonna cross a line you can't step back over...you need to reevaluate why you are here and post some content not allegations and p*ssing matches...i think thats trite and overplayed...
why was this post modified?????to save a deletion no doubt...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 11:00:30 AM »

Quote from: 100
Thanks for setting me straight IB. Apologies to all.
more alterations on another post?????

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2006, 11:01:33 AM »

i wish i would have quoted that b4 you changed it....you are on a roll proceed.......

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2006, 11:03:15 AM »

Quote from: 284
what i have to say i don't have to hide....there will be no pms from me to you...you HATE more than most too...you have no friends from what you fellow posters tell us at boyboys..oh my bad....badgirls...you are clutching aren't you?
you are sadboy......

Take the High road. I have no friends. They all hate me. You got me sussed, and that was weak 1). Trying to get my address off the site, and 2). you don't even know what the band's name is, and some of my dearest friends I have met through the site. Nice try pal, but---no.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 11:03:19 AM »

to bad you can't delete or alter me like you always did on that bootleg forum huh??i never told anyone how you were constatly doing that....well time to wash....see you gnatboy...

Bobber

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 11:46:25 AM »

Censored for this reason once again..

RULE 1
NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS - DM provides this site for our users to gather and discuss The Beatles in general. You are COMPLETELY free to disagree and ARGUE with others, but personal abuse or attacks WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, and if you indulge in this activity your comments will be deleted. If you are insulted on a board or via a Personal Message, please report this to Dmitry or myself - please DO NOT post an equally abusive retort.

AND THAT'S IT - JUST ONE RULE!!!!

For me, one of the best things about this forum is that the moderators don't interfere. If a couple of members have a problem I've always thought it's best to leave them to sort it out between themselves.

Unless posts descend into total abuse, which might cause offense, I won't usually interfere.

Bobber

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 06:00:52 PM »

Open letter to juniorsfarm.

Dear Duane.

It's funny: almost every thread you're involved in, seems to keep getting out of hand. Misinterpretation? Disrespect? If I were you I had gone since long and indeed you went. Probably because you felt you were no longer a member of the family we used to be. Although I disagreed with you then, I respected your choice to leave. Within a week you were back as SallyG, playing hide and seek and pretending as if nothing has happened. You probably thought that coming back with a new name would give you instant new credits. In my world one has to deserve that. Instead you became angry again, kept calling names to somedude, pc and others for which I think you should be banned, but that's not my decision to make.
In this thread about the White Album Poster, I tried to keep calm with you. And yes, believe it or not, but I did do a Google search and went through a couple of hundred links of people who went to sell their poster. Because that is how I do my research when I'm trying to help somebody. I searched for an hour until I found the best thing, which I posted here. It was not just for you, but for my own knowledge as well. Your answer: 'Thanks. But is that all?' And you say you don't like to be talked down to. You just haven't got a clue. When Zipp was obviously feeling what the meaning could be, you began to talk down to again. Maybe you should just listen to yourself for a day.
I used to love going to DM's in the early morning and reading what had been posted. And let's not forget this place can be a lot of fun and sharing of the love we have in common. But it's no fun to go browsing to a place where people like you are repeating the same things over and over. You just keep calling somedude an a**hole who's masturbating on U2 and you keep calling pc's children inbred. If you really think this forum is full of a**holes and inbred, why don't you just go somewhere else? There's lots of Beatlesforums on the internet, I'm sure there's one that will fit you. I'll be more than willing to do a Google search for you if that would help.
If you'd choose to stay, stay. But then I suggest you forgive and forget, like I will do when the time is right. And please Duane, don't reply to this post. I know what you're gonna say. Let's make this place the best Beatles forum on earth, not the best swearing place...

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 06:26:00 PM »

Why, so you can get your digs in and the last word? Again, if you or anyone has a personal problem, either PM me with your gripe or go to Al/Dmitry rather than crapping all over the place. You're the Moderator of this forum Bobber, and acting this boorish? I don't see anyone getting on PC when he's calling me a c*nt, using Master's posts to try and rip me, saying that I've modified his posts. I have no idea how to do that. The only post on the Bootleg site I zapped was when someone started posting legitimate, commercial material because of possible conflict of interest with Copyrights et al. You've got you're little clique. Strength in numbers I guess. I always thought that after Elementary School, relationships would become a little more refined, a little more mature, but you guys act like a bunch of 10 year olds. And you've proved yourself no better Bobber. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bobber

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 06:27:15 PM »

Sure.

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 06:28:18 PM »

Quote from: 63
If you are insulted on a board or via a Personal Message, please report this to Dmitry or myself - please DO NOT post an equally abusive retort.

For me of the best things about this forum is that the moderators don't interfere. If a couple of members have a problem I've always thought it's best to leave them to sort it out between themselves.

So what the hell are you doing now?

Bobber

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 06:29:49 PM »

I'm not interfering, I'm having a discussion with you. And if I did, it was because you became abusive.

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

Quote from: 63
I'm not interfering, I'm having a discussion with you.

How can you call it a discussion when your telling me not to respond? You're a hypocrite as well. 'Dont retort. Don't insult', and you post the other day asking if I am having my period.

Bobber

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2006, 06:39:40 PM »

Whatever you want. I'm taking a holiday.

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2006, 06:47:29 PM »

Good. Me too. I can't believe I'd stoop to yours and PC's level in the first place.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2006, 11:22:40 PM »

stoop???that would be a few rungs up to you....you are lower gnaturally......here a sensible person tried to reason with you and you put the mad on out there...i think he asked some questions that 1)you didn't answer 2)you avoided 3)you didn't read
4)you missed (these things are fun)(((((()))))))) WHY?1)they itemize 2)they seperate 3)they make things a list 4)they give you more than one choice
i think it's 1)neat 2)wow 3)b****ing (do i have to use 3 or more )'s?or is it ok to use 1)just 2? 2)more than 2? 3)whatever?

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 12:57:49 AM »

It was stooping, and just so you know, IB, I modified one or two of my posts last night to ADD to my post. I don't know how change anyone else's posts and have never tried to--I consider that to be an invasion of privacy, unlike you. You're paranoid as hell. As far as the time on the site is concerned--sometimes the site will still be up when I'm checking emails, or step out without turning my computer off first or whatever. My hat is off to you, IB, no one calls you to the carpet for the stupid sh*t you've pulled on me, and you are such a puss, all you are trying to do galvanize a group of people. Be my guest. If Al wants me off of the site, he'll let me know in his usual dignified manner, which is something you wouldnt know about. You have no manners, class, and are boorish as hell, but that's not surprising given your circumstance.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 01:28:55 AM »

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »

Quote from: 100
Why, so you can get your digs in and the last word? Again, if you or anyone has a personal problem, either PM me with your gripe or go to Al/Dmitry rather than crapping all over the place. You're the Moderator of this forum Bobber, and acting this boorish? I don't see anyone getting on PC when he's calling me a c*nt, using Master's posts to try and rip me, saying that I've modified his posts. I have no idea how to do that. The only post on the Bootleg site I zapped was when someone started posting legitimate, commercial material because of possible conflict of interest with Copyrights et al. You've got you're little clique. Strength in numbers I guess. I always thought that after Elementary School, relationships would become a little more refined, a little more mature, but you guys act like a bunch of 10 year olds. And you've proved yourself no better Bobber. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Crapping all over this place is the thing you seem to do most nowadays junior. I am quite willing to abuse my powers and lock this thread. The way you rage on up all the time makes this a pointless view. You ony achieve animosity because you feel you have to attack and berate people all the time. Yawn boring yawn. How many topics degenerate when your around? Come on back with your 'but he said this and she done that' crap.

Squeal on off to Dmitry or Al when they come back and say how we have all bunched up against you. I believe they have enough reason and intelligence to realise whats going on here.

You have darkened the place. Accept it. Just carry on and make it absolutely clear why you should be banned. You constantly have to start a fight. Your whats wrong in the world mate!

This place is a democracy and I reckon if you were deemed important enough to have a vote by all forum members who could be bothered to get involved in such trivial tripe, you would be landslided out of here. You rant around like a dictator!

I'm speaking on up. Why not, you rant it about like a child so lets all go to juniors level or Sally or what boring ever.

LOCKED!!!!!! - SACK ME!

http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 73 queries.