Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Last Song John and Paul wrote Together ?  (Read 1435 times)

Last Song John and Paul wrote Together ?
« on: July 22, 2007, 09:50:32 AM »

Whats the last song John and Paul wrote together  ?

DaveRam :)

BlueMeanie

Re: Last Song John and Paul wrote Together ?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:58:58 AM »

I suppose it depends on what one means by writing together?. A lyric here, a couple of bars there? If the question were to be worded slightly differently to say - Last Song John and Paul collaborated together on - then we could probably say 'Ballad Of John And Yoko'.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 02:00:22 PM »

Quote from: 483
I suppose it depends on what one means by writing together?. A lyric here, a couple of bars there? If the question were to be worded slightly differently to say - Last Song John and Paul collaborated together on - then we could probably say 'Ballad Of John And Yoko'.

Sorry i will make it clearer the song that they both satdown and produced from scratch together , a 50 / 50 collaberation  , that last song :)

DaveRam :)

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »

I've Got A Feeling. The Ballad Of John And Yoko was not co-written, although it was co-recorded. I think I've Got A Feeling is one of the very last things they truely wrote together. Or at least wrote different parts for it.

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 02:59:26 PM »

Most of the songs they wrote together were in the early years but after 67 i reckon, they
genrally wrote on their own with a 'little' help from each other. John said in an interview that
he reckon that he stop truely writing with Paul around 63-64. You can see the real songs they
wrote as a collaboration like She Loves You, I want to hold your hand, From Me To You,
A Hard Days Night. but later on on it was mainly alone like paul with Yesterday, Blackbird,
Hey Jude, Let It Be, Long & Winding Road or John with Don't Let me Down, Julia, Across
the Universe, Revolution..
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was a true collaboration i think! :)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 04:06:57 PM »

if you want to really think of the last great collaberation then watch let it be and consider the two of us.....the footage surrounding the writing of this song is lengthy....

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 45 queries.