Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

Beatles Autographed Postcard - Is this real or fake?!?!

<< < (2/6) > >>

mantanz:
Hehe, I'm WAY too young to remember that! lol. I was given that postcard as a kid (in the 80s). The woman who gave it to me said she'd got it from a friend in England (who I assume Louise gave it to). Unfortunately I can't find out much more as have no idea where she is now...

And I hate to say it... I'm not actually a Beatles fan... GASP! I don't dislike them, I just haven't heard too much of their stuff but I'm thinking I ought to start broadening my musical tastes now that I'm closing in on 40!!!!

Any albums you'd recommend to a noob?

Bobber:

--- Quote from: mantanz on September 21, 2011, 01:03:56 PM ---And I hate to say it... I'm not actually a Beatles fan... GASP! I don't dislike them, I just haven't heard too much of their stuff but I'm thinking I ought to start broadening my musical tastes now that I'm closing in on 40!!!!

Any albums you'd recommend to a noob?

--- End quote ---

It's never too late. I'd say A Hard Day's Night for the early stuff, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt Peppers and Abbey Road. But in fact all albums are essential. I guess you wouldn't expect another answer from a diehard fan, would you? ;D

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Bobber on September 21, 2011, 07:03:02 PM ---It's never too late. I'd say A Hard Day's Night for the early stuff, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt Peppers and Abbey Road. But in fact all albums are essential. I guess you wouldn't expect another answer from a diehard fan, would you? ;D

--- End quote ---

Right!  Get the Box Set, mantanz.

mantanz:
Haha, so.... ALL OF IT?!?!?! LOL. I had to sing Helter Skelter on TV once on a kid's show... was very embarrassing...

KelMar:

--- Quote from: mantanz on September 24, 2011, 04:24:03 AM ---I had to sing Helter Skelter on TV once on a kid's show... was very embarrassing...

--- End quote ---

Now that sounds like an interesting story!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version