Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Who inspired your music  (Read 3626 times)

BlueMeanie

Re: Who inspired your music
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 09:52:21 AM »

Quote from: 15
Wynton, Branford and Ellis (Whose the other one?) Marsalis,

Delfeayo and Jason. Trombone and drums respectively. Slightly talented family.

Aysel

• One And One Is Two
  • JOHN IS ALIVE
    • http://www.myspace.com/ayselsongs
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »

[size=14]the first song of the BEATLES  i heard was "GIRL" OF THE BEATLES and they still inspire me to write songs and hope that someday we will meet...[/size]
A DREAM YOU DREAM ALONE IS ONLY A DREAM,
A DREAM YOU DREAM TOGETHER IS REALITY.
JOHN  LENNON

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 05:40:05 PM »

blur, the smiths, the beatles, britpop, rhcp, frusciante, hendrix, sly and the family stone, elliot smith, nick drake, mars volta, the police, stevie wonder, brian wilson,

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »

well, i write my own songs so i suppose Beatles (OBVIOUSLY!!) ;D, macca, Dylan (quite a lot), elliott smith,
aimee mann, morrissey, smiths, kirsty macColl, Bob Marley, ray davis, Elvis Costello, Neil Finn... :)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »

The Beatles, The Kinks, The Stones, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull (Ian Anderson is THE most underated genius of ALL time, IMO) Jeff Lynne & Ron Wood,Brian Wilson, Hendrix (NATURALLY),Dylan, Badfinger,  Roger McGuinn, Smokey Robinson, Pete Townshend & Roger Daltry, Burton Cummings & Randy Bachman, Jerry Garcia, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Michael Brown (the long unsung hero/genius of The Left Banke), Felix Caveliere of The Rascals, Herb Alpert, the plaintive voice of Robin Gibb (the OLD Bg's stuff, not the disco-era SNF stuff--although that is good too), Joe Cocker, Karen Carpenter's sad, beautiful voice, The Hollies, James Taylor, Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Croce, Mary Hopkin,  (so underated), Jimmy Page & Robert Plant, Deep Purple's Jon Lord & Richie Blackmore, Lynyrd Skynyrd (spelled it right...I think...lol), Clapton (in Blind Faith AND Cream), Carlos Santana, Astrud Gilberto & Jobim, Aretha Franklin, Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, The Buckinghams, Chicago, Grand Funk Railroad, Eric Carmen (in Rasberries and solo stuff), Nilsson, Steve Winwood (Traffic & solo), Cat Stevens, Mozart, Strauss, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Bach, Gershwin, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Johnny Cash AND the perfect voice of Patsy Kline.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 45 queries.