Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sgt. Pepper Hollywood Bowl  (Read 1541 times)

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
Sgt. Pepper Hollywood Bowl
« on: July 21, 2008, 02:06:49 AM »

A couple of weeks ago I posted something about this show which I recently saw at the Hollywood Bowl. It was really amazing. Anyway, I found some YouTube clips of the show that I went to and wanted to share. Wanted your opinions on some of the performances. If that's cool. If not, that's cool too! Didn't think it would hurt to ask. God I LOVE YouTube and video phones!  :)

Doing Sgt. Pepper/With a Little Help From My Friends: I think the Liverpool guy is doing With a Little Help.
0hwiOV-VMTI

Here's Billy Corgan singing Julia. I thought he sound amazing. Considering I never really thought he had much of a voice: BTW, it did sound a bit better live. The kids kept asking me why he was bald. It was funny. At one point they saw a bald guy behind us and one of them shouted: that's him! That's the bald guy! Heh, kids rule.
hB6mmRom-ik

Cheap Trick and Billy doing Good Morning:
f0plWhBXJ04

Golden Slumbers. This one was AMAZING. Zander's voice is just amazing. I want to punch whoever it is singing along though. Sheesh!
j_6ZedyIGvw

She's Leaving Home with the Liverpool guy doing John's part. His name escapes me for some reason!
E2EfUVZ6Q8U

Cheap Trick doing Lucy in the Sky. Love how Robin Zander affects the British accent. Again, sounded better live, but you get the idea. Two of the little girls we took were screaming their heads off at the chorus. So cute.
r9wgaR8gii4 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Rob Laufer doing Within You Without you. Never listen to the song on the CD, but thought it was cool.
r9wgaR8gii4 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The encore of All You Need is Love. The stupid people wanted to walk out at this point, so I didn't get to watch it. Only hear it. At least now I can see it! I love it!!!!
0BX0_SpLelM (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

And OF COURSE: A Day in the Life. Gave me chills. But of course some idiot felt the need to sing along: ARgh!
XVDOx6wTmSQ (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 33 queries.