Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The music of Sean Lennon  (Read 707 times)

In Blue Hawaii

• Getting Better
The music of Sean Lennon
« on: October 20, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »

Some recent shots of Sean (who is a big fan of Brian Wilson and Paul McCartney):
http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action-nl.do?eventid=158987

I love "Into the Sun." It's a great little record. I was hooked on Sean's album as soon as I saw the video for "Home" on MTV (surprisingly). From then on, that dreamy song opened up tons of different genres and styles for me. I love how he uses great fuzz bass and lots of keys etc. The song Sean's theme is excellent, its really jazzy and while Im not too fond of his voice at times, he is a great songwriter in a quirky way. "Queue" is also an incredible song. God, I love that song. Everyone who likes Brian Wilson and High Llamas should hear it.

Sean's last record, which happened to be his first record, was released in 1998. That's 7 years and counting, folks! Oh well. I think he would have already had another one out by now.

Sheet Music Plus Homepage

JonnyMoondog

• A Beginning
  • I am he.
    • Music Site
Re: The music of Sean Lennon
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 01:10:21 AM »

He has signed a contract with a big label now so maybe that means there is a new album on the way, and "Into The Sun" is a great album I agree, I love "Mystery Juice".
http://www.suedeapple.co.uk/rev - Check it out, it's my website.

Heart

• A Beginning
Re: The music of Sean Lennon
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 07:52:46 PM »

I haven't heard much of his music but I would really like to. I'm very interested in seeing how he sounds.

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 42 queries.