Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: I've just bought The White Album  (Read 2380 times)

I've just bought The White Album
« on: December 24, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »

sorry for the s*itty quality of these pictures, I have captured with my cell-phone. well anyway, I just want to share my christmas' gift with you Beatlemaniacs :)

Bobber

Re: I've just bought The White Album
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »

Can't see no pics. Are they white?

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »

Quote from: 63
Can't see no pics. Are they white?

s*it. I don't know why it happened. whoever I have saved those pictures:

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »

they are the url in your google album..not a viable url link for display...take them to image shack...

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 11:43:08 PM »

Quote from: 284
they are the url in your google album..not a viable url link for display...take them to image shack...

i really don't know how to do it. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *angry* *angry* *angry* why the hell I can't share my happiness to this free world ???

F*UCK F*UCK F*UCK!!! WHY WHY WHY??? *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Bobber

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 01:15:11 PM »

Relax. Maybe this can help you: http://dmbeatles.com/forums/m-1218394685/

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 03:31:56 PM »

Quote from: 63
Relax. Maybe this can help you: http://dmbeatles.com/forums/m-1218394685/

you know what? F*CK it! how can I delete this frickin' thread. I hate this *beep* thread, just ... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

BlueMeanie

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 04:11:10 PM »

It's really very easy. Just follow the instructions that Bobber gave you, and you'll be away in no time. How did you upload your signature?

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »

Essentially you have to upload your photos to a site like www.photobucket.com and link to them from there. They have to be "hosted," like that picture you linked to in your signature from formula1.com.  :)

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »

okay b****es HAHAHAHA just jk, thank you all for your supports. I already "hosted" my photos, so yeah here is mine white album. like I said, sorry for the poor quality of these photos because they were captured on my cell-phone :)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 05:44:34 PM »

They're still not showing up. Are you sure that you've copied the correct links from Photobucket?

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 06:18:47 PM »

Quote from: 483
They're still not showing up. Are you sure that you've copied the correct links from Photobucket?

I see them quite well, it is above your comment probably  :)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »

That looks suspiciously like a Russian bootleg to me.

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »

That looks suspiciously like a Russian bootleg to me.

lol why? it is the 30th anniversary limited edition of The White Album (), nothing more :/

BlueMeanie

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »

Quote from: 1458

lol why? it is the 30th anniversary limited edition of The White Album, nothing more :/

Because that CD was issued as a limited edition mini gatefold album, and not in a jewel case. Also, the jewel case looks like the kind you pick up in a 5 pack at your local record store. The CD tray is a giveaway. And if it's brand new, then I'm afraid it's a boot. This edition hasn't been available for years. Sorry.

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:47 PM »

Because that CD was issued as a limited edition mini gatefold album, and not in a jewel case. Also, the jewel case looks like the kind you pick up in a 5 pack at your local record store. The CD tray is a giveaway. And if it's brand new, then I'm afraid it's a boot. This edition hasn't been available for years. Sorry.

you mean my CD is... ILLEGAL? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh F*CK

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 11:29:25 PM »

Yes, I remember seeing a few copies of it when it came out and was put off by the lack of extras (and remastering). That jewel case is a dead giveaway. This is a description of the 1998 edition from Wikipedia:

In 1998, a 30th anniversary reissue of the album was released on a two-disc compact disc version in the United Kingdom. The packaging of this release is virtually identical to its vinyl counterpart. It has the same pure white gatefold cover, complete with the title "The BEATLES" in a slightly raised, embossed graphic at a slight angle. It also included the now-classic sequentially numbered serial number on the front of this cover, thus making this one a real limited edition. The interior of this cover features the song titles on the left-hand side, and the four black-and-white photos of the group members on the right. This version of the cover even accurately mimics the original British vinyl pressing from 1968, with the openings for the discs at the top rather than the sides. There are miniatures of the four full-colour glossy portrait photos included, as well as an exact replica of the poster with the photo collage on one side, and the album's complete song lyrics on the opposite side. The CDs are housed in black sleeves, which were also used for the original British album. This commemorative double CD album is housed in a clear plastic slipcase.

Deb

• A Beginning
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 01:33:37 AM »

The White Album is one my favorites!  I got the LP for an Xmas gift right after it came out.....I wish I still had it!   It was played to death, and few of the songs were ruined because I spun them backwards on the stereo....listening to the "Dead Paul" clues on Revolution 9 & I'm So Tired.  The poster and photos were really cool and I had them up on my wall for a long time.

Page created in 2.195 seconds with 66 queries.