Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: MCCARTNEY ARRANGES HIS FUNERAL  (Read 3769 times)

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
Re: MCCARTNEY ARRANGES HIS FUNERAL
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »

She may not be buried at all. She may have been cremated. From various articles I've read that seems to be the consensus. There was some bit of controversy when she first died if anyone remembers.

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »

Quote from: 614

It's obviously a private thing.

You're right, Andy..however it turns out, we have to respect the wishes of the parties involved, no matter HOW much we as fans feel a part of it all. But Linda will always be (IMO) as inextricably linked to Macca as JGR are. I guess knowing that, it doesnt matter where her remains end up in the end. She was loved, that's all that matters :)

dcowboys107

• A Beginning
  • Surf's Up
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 03:11:45 AM »

Good for him! I hope he has a rockin' going out!

The Fox Drummer

• A Beginning
  • I'm a drummer, not a wetnurse.
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:33 AM »

Quote from: 793
I think Paul's just at a period in his life where he's thinking a lot about the past and the future. It depresses me that that day will come, but I feel pretty confident that he and Ringo will both be around for another 30 years, which is a long time.
I agree.  :-/ Beatles fans may not like it, yeah, but I guess it's good for Paul to at least think about the future. It's not like he can't pretend that the future's all pink and rosy - in fact, I think he knows that very well right now considering some of the songs on Memory Almost Full, Linda being dead, etc. - but I don't think that he's going to die anytime soon. *knocks wood* I say we get a few more decades out of dear Macca!

<br />One thing I can tell you is you got to be free...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.723 seconds with 44 queries.