Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Polanski Arrested...Atkins Dies  (Read 11144 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: Polanski Arrested...Atkins Dies
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2009, 07:19:13 AM »

Oh god. Come on people, stop being so naive. She "forgave" him because he gave her MONEY. Okay? He still f***ed a 13 year old against her will. THREE times! Sorry for the bluntness, but that's the reality. Read the transcripts. It's freaking disturbing. I don't get people and their ability to rationalize that away.

I'm not rationalizing anything away. Like I posted elsewhere in this topic, I think he should just do his time, period.

But some people are more forgiving that anothers and I can imagine that maybe she just thinks (although once again, this is not my opinion) that the damage to his reputation and living in fear of getting arrested for 33 years is punishment enough. Who knows? It's really nobody's business but her own what her stance is. Whatever is most comfortable for her will do.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 07:45:25 AM by Joost »

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 07:49:37 AM »

i think that roman polanski knows all about the murder of his wife sharon tate

roman polanski had a polish trouble maker friend named wojciech frykowski who was involved in the drug trade
the manson family were basically drug dealers to alot of celebrities - that's what all the bikers were doing on manson's ranch and where all the money came from

frykowski burned them in a drug deal and the helter skelter murders were actually a drug hit that was made to look like black revolutionaries did it to throw police off the trail.
the whole beatles connection by vincent bugliosi is fiction

the people who killed sharon tate and fryowski in 1969 knew the whole layout of the house etc because they used to deliver drugs there regularly.
roman polanski and his decadent overindulgant drug lifestyle involved his pregnant wife and his home with alot of dangerous drug dealers and got her murdered

polanski was in london the night of the murders. he came to l.a. to be questioned by police and said he had no idea what happened. after manson followers were arrested he high tailed it to europe.

so, since you ask -
in my opinion he's a lowlife and the sex with a minor is one of many examples of his lack of character

In 1968, Beach Boy Dennis Wilson introduced Terry Melcher to ex-con and aspiring musician Charles Manson. Manson and his "family" had been living in Wilson's house on Sunset Boulevard after Dennis had picked up two girls from the "family" hitchhiking. Wilson expressed interest in Manson's music and even recorded two of Manson's songs with The Beach Boys. For a time, Melcher was interested in recording Manson's music, as well as making a movie about the "family". During that time, Manson met Melcher at 10050 Cielo Drive, the home Melcher shared with his girlfriend, Candice Bergen, on different occasions. Manson eventually auditioned for Melcher, but Melcher declined to sign him. There was still talk of a documentary being made about Manson's music, but Melcher abandoned the project after witnessing his subject becoming embroiled in a terrifying fight with a drunken stuntman at Spahn Ranch. Both Wilson and Melcher severed their ties with Manson, a move that angered Manson.

After severing ties with Manson, Melcher and Bergen moved out of the Cielo Drive home. The house's owner, Rudi Altobelli, leased it to film director Roman Polanski and his wife, actress Sharon Tate. Manson visited the house looking for Melcher, but was turned away as Melcher had moved. On August 9, 1969, the house that was once occupied by Melcher was the site of the brutal murders of Sharon Tate (who was eight months pregnant at the time), coffee heiress Abigail Folger (known as Gibby to her friends), hairdresser Jay Sebring, writer Wojciech Frykowski, and Steven Parent, by members of Manson's "family".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Melcher#The_Manson_Family

BlueMeanie

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 07:51:56 AM »

Somebody posted this on a friends Facebook:

"Stick the b*****d through a bacon slicer and p**s on the bits. That's my considered opinion.
Celeb or not he's a s**t-head kiddy fiddler and deserves more than he is likely to get."

Pretty much sums it up for me.

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

I wouldn't go this far. Just make sure he pays his debt to society (which includes skipping out of the country).

Besides, it would spoil the bacon making machine.

Anyone see "Eating Raoul"?
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

BlueMeanie

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

If he did it yesterday would you go that far?

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2009, 06:05:40 PM »

If he did it yesterday would you go that far?

Despite being a Yank, and living in TX  :o , I'm for letting the process work. There are well defined "penalties" for what he did, and they seem reasonable enough - decades in jail for drug rape of a minor, and some tacked on for evading justice. Yesterday vs today, no difference in my book.

It would be interesting to see how he fares in the hokey, child rapists are generally not well respected by the incarcerated crowd.

And, as I said, I think he's not worth even the ruination of one bacon-making machine.
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.648 seconds with 48 queries.