Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Another tape  (Read 2986 times)

Soft_Guitar60

• Getting Better
  • surrender to the void
    • Beatlemania
Another tape
« on: July 27, 2004, 08:52:44 PM »

(7/22/04) Another possible tape claimed as by the Beatles has surfaced in a Suffolk attic in the UK, reports the East Anglican Daily Times. The tape, described as a Beatles rehearsal, features 18 songs and is said to feature the group rehearsing with a "backup band." (Editor's note: We've never seen any evidence they ever used one, so this is either a mistake ... or it's not the Beatles at all.)
The song list includes "Money," "She Loves You," "Devil in Her Heart," "Please Mr Postman" and "Roll Over Beethoven." The report says, interestingly, that John Lennon can be heard telling jokes to the backing group on the tape before songs are played. The tape, which has been in pensioner Vernon Warburton's possession for 34 years without his knowledge. (Thanks to João Paulo Petersen.)

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
Re: Another tape
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 01:44:59 AM »

whats up with all these hidden tapes coming out all of the sudden? I better go check the basement and see if I find something...