Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Ranter's Corner  (Read 542 times)

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
Ranter's Corner
« on: January 30, 2006, 05:00:54 PM »

MY LATEST EMAIL TO LOVEABLE 'AUNTIE BEEB'.

I would like to make a suggestion for discussion on your wonderful programmes at the BBC. The issue of racism is one that still deeply affects our society, and many people in Britain are hurt by the experience of racism that they must endure in their lives almost daily. So, I am asking you and your teams to discuss this issue openly and intelligently on your programmes.

Only, please bear in mind that intelligent and open discussion might involve discussing matters in a way that might inject some hard realism into the proceedings.

Racism in the modern world as we know it was created in the age of European imperial expansion as a way of justifying the evil subjugation of black Africans as slaves to create wealth for European bourgeois people who dominated society for their own benefit. Before then, modern racism as we know it just did not exist. The poor and evil excuse of the inferiority of the African has been handed down to our times as a consequence of the lie of the ruling class that slavery could possibly be justified for the purpose of materially enriching the upper classes. This illusion of the inferiority of blacks and Asians too, much like the ruling class that created these illusions, is still with us today.

Racism was created by the illusory bourgeois
All You Need Is LOVE!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Ranter's Corner
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

Wow.

You really don't like the Beeb, do you?
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Ranter's Corner
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »

Quote from: Mairi
Wow.

You really don't like the Beeb, do you?

I smiled when I read your words! Well, where else can I direct my anger and sympathetic anguish? The 'Auntie Beeb' loves to see itself as objective and balanced. Any intelligent Brit can tell you otherwise. I suppose the Beeb is also an easy target. Especially now on the net!
All You Need Is LOVE!

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 38 queries.