Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Dylan and Lennon back to back  (Read 1430 times)

apple sauce

• Getting Better
Dylan and Lennon back to back
« on: September 28, 2005, 03:03:48 AM »

It was interesting to see both the Give Peace A Chance show and then the Bob Dylan documentry! Two guys just trying to point out the non war point of view through their music! Legends from two different directions.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Dylan and Lennon back to back
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 09:41:01 PM »

You know what happened to me? I was staying at my dad's last night and he doesn't have PBS. So we asked my guitar teacher to tape it for me, but it seemed doubtful that her VCR would work, so we went over to my place and we f***ed wiith the VCR for an hour and a half until we got it to work. When I got to school today, I got a package, and found out my guitar teacher had taped it after all!

Talk about irony.

But anyway, I agree with you. It's iteresting the contrast between the two. John was idealistic and Bob was cynical.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

apple sauce

• Getting Better
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 02:57:03 AM »

WEll this is a releated story to the Give Peace A Chance show. I went to Cleveland today and while walking through the "Rock And Roll" H/O/F I spotted the actual guitar that "John" used to compose Give Peace A Chance! THe actual guitar with the drawings on it !!!!!

strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver

• Getting Better
  • What filthy ways are these?
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 11:52:45 PM »

Quote from: apple_sauce
WEll this is a releated story to the Give Peace A Chance show. I went to Cleveland today and while walking through the "Rock And Roll" H/O/F I spotted the actual guitar that "John" used to compose Give Peace A Chance! THe actual guitar with the drawings on it !!!!!

That was awesome! Much love for that guitar. The HOF was fun... as is offtopicness. :P
[face=Courier]Things they do look awful c-c-cold... yeah, I hope I die before I get old.[/face]

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 44 queries.