Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SGT Pepper as Over Ratet  (Read 6662 times)

Re: SGT Pepper as Over Ratet
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2004, 12:26:24 AM »

Pepper isn't overrated...it's strictly a matter of opinion, however Pepper did the most to influence the industry so that's why people identify it as being the Beatles' best.

apple sauce

• Getting Better
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 05:20:46 AM »

My son just recently took Sgt. Pepper repreise song and added some perfect time suffle beats and gave the boys a echo wave reverb on their voices which made the song sound totally cool! He played it for his music teacher and the guy freaked out! It came to me that the program and computer that he was using was probebly more complex than the original system used to make the lp! His program was "acid-pro" and he could map out the song on this computer and add beats at the exact moments to splice them together! Off topic he took the I"m a Babie girl and spliced them in 8 different langues to make one perfect song! To think I was just happy to put on an lp at his age!

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2004, 05:07:32 AM »

Pepper isnt overrated, at the time, nothing sounded like it, and it was weird and something diffrent, and it made people think of music as an art

mih ssim mih ssim ,won daed si luap

"LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul Mccartney"
 &nb

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2004, 04:01:48 PM »

But the feeling was in the air, and influencing many other bands... Cream, Hendrix..just to stay in the commerical realm.
Im not digging Peppers...cos I love it..But you cant just say that the Beatles were making music in this way.. its just they done it the best.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 43 queries.