Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: John and Yoko's Wedding Anniversary on 3/20/2011  (Read 1109 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
John and Yoko's Wedding Anniversary on 3/20/2011
« on: March 20, 2011, 07:22:31 AM »

Sunday March 20th is John and Yoko's wedding anniversary.They were married on March 20th, 1969 in Gibraltar. Happy Anniversary John and Yoko.I am sending both of them my love, prayers and positive energy.

They want to hold onto something they never had in the first place. Anybody who claims to have some interest in me as an individual artist or even as part of the Beatles has absolutely misunderstood everything I ever said if they can’t see why I’m with Yoko. And if they can’t see that, they don’t see anything. John Lennon
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
  • Love is old Love is new Love is all Love is you <3
Re: John and Yoko's Wedding Anniversary on 3/20/2011
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 04:38:38 PM »

I love John and Yoko, they were such an amazing couple! I really think people were a bit harsh on Yoko, sure alot of people might not like her and that's their choice but there's no need to be mean...on a side note...I lived in Gibraltar when I was younger teehee  ;D lovely place!  ;yes
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Page created in 0.923 seconds with 36 queries.