Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Lennon's Sons to Perform Together  (Read 8745 times)

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: Lennon's Sons to Perform Together
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 10:30:06 AM »

Quote from: 1393

I know it pretty well.
It is not crazy it is just an idea. The other day Kevin wrote some crazy(your word, I would have never used it, and have never used it, but now I feel I can, since you have used it) post about John but you didn`t say a word. This is sex discrimination, you men stand up for your own sex.

Nothing would make me happier than to be challenged.
But you're doing it again. Making assumptions then accepting them as fact. You assume its sex discrimination because it suits you. Why isn't the response "no one challenged me because I'm right" or "no one challenged me because they're sick of my ridiculous posts" just as valid?
But I stand by it. Based on all the available evidence (factual and ancedotal) it seems John liked a little cock action and Yoko appears to be a f** hag.
Come and get me.  :)
don't follow leaders
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

BlueMeanie

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »

I know it pretty well.
It is not crazy it is just an idea. The other day Kevin wrote some crazy(your word, I would have never used it, and have never used it, but now I feel I can, since you have used it) post about John but you didn`t say a word. This is sex discrimination, you men stand up for your own sex.
Tell me frankly, why you wrote the word "crazy", in my language it is very rude.

I feel that I should respond to that in some way, but my standards won't go that low.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 08:19:11 PM »

Quote from: 185

Nothing would make me happier than to be challenged.
But you're doing it again. Making assumptions then accepting them as fact. You assume its sex discrimination because it suits you. Why isn't the response "no one challenged me because I'm right" or "no one challenged me because they're sick of my ridiculous posts" just as valid?
But I stand by it. Based on all the available evidence (factual and ancedotal) it seems John liked a little cock action and Yoko appears to be a f** hag.
Come and get me.  :)

I am making assumptions but I am not accepting them as fact. This is your invention. If it is not discrimination, than just say it. Why are you hesitant to say it? What`s wrong in saying that? I am just at a loss how to explain your attacks. The only thing I said was that Stella is Paul`s favourite child (from newspapers) and that I hope Bea will be more beautiful than the others. If one can`t write such things here, then say it. Maybe the forum is politicised and I know nothing about it. But don`t write that such words as "crazy"...I think it`s a reasonable claim, isn`t it?
Kevin, I am not offended by your post, though you tried to offend me, I am not going to get you, far from it, this is not my aim. I just want some justice. When one of you attacks me the other three join in. Why? I really want to know why you are after me.
So, please, Kevin.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 08:22:18 PM »

Quote from: 483

I feel that I should respond to that in some way, but my standards won't go that low.

Somewhat rude.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

Quote from: 668
Press is very biased, I don't believe half of what they say most times.

Just because he is seen more with Stella doesn't mean he likes her more, she's a world famous fashion designer, obviously she'd be more in the press with him. His other children seem very private.

Yes, you are right. As I`ve mentioned, the idea was promoted by the press, and, in fact, I was sure that everybody thought that way, that it is common knowledge. I could never have even supposed that it would cause such objections. Fantastic!

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »

Quote from: 1620

Well, let's hope Beatrice won't be very much like Heather as she grows up. :-/  I think Bea is a very cute little girl, though.

I agree. And the girl is lovely.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2009, 08:36:26 PM »

Somewhat rude.

So it's OK you you to start accusing people of being sexist on here, as long as no-one picks you up on it? I wish you'd stop all this crap Jane. There, some more ammunition for you.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »

Quote from: 1624
It was Mary though who he used to interview him for Wingspan. Does it really mean that James is not wanted just because he's not splashed all over the news for instance, of course not.

Certainly you are right. I thought that the fact about Stella was an accepted one.
There was another article in Russian press that said that Paul treated James rather badly. Poor guy had to go to the South of England to study without any money and a place to live in. No help from Paul at all, though he had helped Stella. And poor James was the blackship of the family. I don`t remember all the details but I remember well the criticism. So, what can you say to that? This is the press.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43:10 PM »

Quote from: 63
Maybe it's time Jane becomes a mother of four.  ;D

How are your children, Bobber? They are adorable.

Bobber

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »

What concerns Paul, his best child is Stella (my opinion) and Paul loves her most of all his children.

This was your statement. And now it's the press fault?  ;D

Bobber

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »

How are your children, Bobber? They are adorable.

They're all even.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 08:57:09 PM »

Quote from: 483

So it's OK you you to start accusing people of being sexist on here, as long as no-one picks you up on it? I wish you'd stop all this crap Jane. There, some more ammunition for you.

I didn`t accuse, I was at a loss what to think. Try putting yourself in my position, but be objective. And you will understand me.
However, now I can see that I was wrong concerning sexism.
So, peace and love.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 09:03:12 PM »

This was your statement. And now it's the press fault?  ;D

No contradiction. My opinion is that Stella is Paul`s best child. Can I say so according to the Western standards?
Paul loves her most of his children - the press. Later I wrote that the press promoted the view that Stella was Paul`s favourite child but not the view that she was the best. So, you see.  :P

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 09:04:51 PM »

They're all even.

It`s time you had four of them.

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »

They're all even.

Brilliant!

All this all is a little off topic.

However, Paul never makes it obvious that he prefers one child over another. I can see if you said that about John, then that would be a true statement.

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Bobber

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2009, 07:36:51 AM »

It`s time you had four of them.

You don't know what you're talking about.

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2009, 09:13:37 AM »

Certainly you are right. I thought that the fact about Stella was an accepted one.
There was another article in Russian press that said that Paul treated James rather badly. Poor guy had to go to the South of England to study without any money and a place to live in. No help from Paul at all, though he had helped Stella. And poor James was the blackship of the family. I don`t remember all the details but I remember well the criticism. So, what can you say to that? This is the press.

If I remember correctly, I think James actually WANTED to be on his own without help from his dad. It's blacksheep btw not blackship.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »

Maybe it's time Jane becomes a mother of four.  ;D

Bobber, I was just repeating your post.   ;D
In fact, you also don`t know what you are speaking about.   :P
Your three children are absolutely ADORABLE
(but four makes a band)!   :X

Bobber

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2009, 07:59:05 PM »

Bobber, I was just repeating your post.   ;D
In fact, you also don`t know what you are speaking about.   :P
Your three children are absolutely ADORABLE
(but four makes a band)!   :X

You should've considered the idea that they there once were four in a certain way. I don't think you have come to that point yourself.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2009, 08:10:52 PM »

I beg your pardon? I don`t get you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 80 queries.