Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues  (Read 194949 times)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
Re: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues
« Reply #440 on: January 16, 2019, 11:46:20 PM »

I thought you knew that Baz  ha2ha

Yes, Kev, I knew that a long long time ago.

And here's a clue that was cut from film...

Yes, Paul was involved in a collision.
I can stay till it's time to go

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #441 on: January 20, 2019, 04:29:48 AM »

Aleister Crowley (born Edward Alexander Crowley; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947) was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer.  He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.

Crowley believed in the objective existence of magic, which he chose to spell "Magick", an older archaic spelling of the word.  In his book Magick in Theory and Practice, Crowley defined Magick as "the Science and Art of causing change to occur in conformity with Will."  He describes how to communicate on a subliminal level by speaking backwards in order to gain power over others...

...and "to listen to phonograph records, reversed..."

https://youtu.be/IRKhqdb8EoE

https://youtu.be/zvRi7fhGRgU

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #442 on: January 20, 2019, 12:10:57 PM »

why oh why do I keep clicking on this thread?  You know those old commercials, "this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs"?  That pops into my head when I see what people believe and try to convince others of regarding Paul's alleged death...

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #443 on: January 20, 2019, 12:43:05 PM »

Aleister Crowley (born Edward Alexander Crowley; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947) was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer.  He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.

Crowley believed in the objective existence of magic, which he chose to spell "Magick", an older archaic spelling of the word.  In his book Magick in Theory and Practice, Crowley defined Magick as "the Science and Art of causing change to occur in conformity with Will."  He describes how to communicate on a subliminal level by speaking backwards in order to gain power over others...

...and "to listen to phonograph records, reversed..."

https://youtu.be/IRKhqdb8EoE

https://youtu.be/zvRi7fhGRgU

Brilliant  ;D
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
« Reply #444 on: January 20, 2019, 02:41:16 PM »

Hello:

Yes, Paul's mother should certainly recognize him.  However, she is dead so he would need to also be dead to be recognized by her.  The problem is she doesn't know him and he is asking why.  Could it be that Paul's imposter was the one who died and not the real Paul?

Consider this:  Before Paul supposedly died, Beatle imposters had been hired to fill in for the Beatles if any one of them got sick and could not perform at a concert.  In order to avoid legal ramifications and fans demanding their concert ticket money back, fake Beatles would appear on stage and fans would not notice the difference.

Perhaps a fake Paul died at that time and then word got out.  However, the information got distorted that the real Paul had died.  When the fake Paul died, Paul's real mother would not have recognized him as her son.  Rather she might have said:  "Who is this now?"  And then the fake Paul finally admits "I was William Campbell."  In death, the fake Paul may have believed himself to be the real Paul until he confronted the real Paul's deceased mom who obviously would not have recognized him  After a moment of shock, the fake Paul would have remembered that he was indeed William Campbell.

I am now proposing a new theory:  that a fake Paul died and his death got confused with the real Paul having died, which he didn't.

Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
« Reply #445 on: January 20, 2019, 03:02:10 PM »

Okay.  One more thing I want to add.  Some of you may say:  "Loco, if a fake Paul had died, why wouldn't the Beatles simply have stated that instead of allowing people to believe that the real Paul had expired in an untimely manner?"

Here's the answer:  The Beatles couldn't have admitted that they had employed the services of a fake Paul.  The fans would have felt duped and betrayed by the mere hint of a counterfeit Beatle having entertained them.

Think of all the fans who got autographs from the fake Paul (which would now be deemed inauthentic).  What if some fans sold those autographs and now were subject to their buyers demanding their money back or threatening court action?  Even worse, think of the fans who may have visited the fake Paul backstage after a concert.  (I won't even go there.)

Yes, the Beatles generated the "Paul is dead" hoax because it distracted from the real truth that a fake Paul had died.  Maybe the Beatles thought everyone would assume the idea was ridiculous and laugh it off.  Now, if anyone had demanded proof of the real Paul's actual physical existence, it could easily be proven because, in fact, the real Paul was truly alive.  This way they could avoid anyone seeking proof of a fake Paul's actual real physical death!

But, in the end, maybe we should just let it be.  Why stir up old bones and ashes?  To what end, Horatio?  To what end, Horace?  Thank you and may you have peaceful thoughts for the balance of the day.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:03:48 PM by Loco Mo »

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
« Reply #446 on: January 20, 2019, 08:24:47 PM »

Loco your musings are beginning to sound like the film Bubba Ho-Tep, where Elvis Presley’s body double dies in Graceland when he’s off doing something. So he can’t ever get back to his life as Elvis.

He ends up in a nursing home fighting an evil ancient Egyptian deity, with an African American chap who claims to be JFK, so I don’t think it’s meant to be a documentary.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #447 on: January 20, 2019, 11:02:35 PM »

Brilliant  ;D

Yeah.  And they were going to use a picture of a younger Aleister Crowley for the cover shoot...

But they felt he looked too much like Paul...

The plot thickens.    ;D

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #448 on: January 20, 2019, 11:06:21 PM »

why oh why do I keep clicking on this thread?

Because logic has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight.  :)

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #449 on: January 21, 2019, 01:44:26 AM »

why oh why do I keep clicking on this thread?  You know those old commercials, "this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs"?  That pops into my head when I see what people believe and try to convince others of regarding Paul's alleged death...

Oh I love it. The more obscure and tenuous the better  ;D

Theres something about Martha I cant quite put my finger on
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

KelMar

« Reply #450 on: January 21, 2019, 02:01:43 AM »

why oh why do I keep clicking on this thread?

Oh I love it. The more obscure and tenuous the better  ;D

I think maybe you had to be there, blmeanie. I wasn’t either. :)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #451 on: January 21, 2019, 03:15:29 AM »

Well, here's another clue for you all...

Give My Regards To Broad Street

https://youtu.be/dgU_0oYJ8DM

7:41    Paul is introduced as William

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2019, 09:11:42 PM »

I was just thinking.  If Paul had died in November 1966 or possibly January of 1967, the new Paul wouldn't have had much time to work on Sgt. Pepper's which was released in May of 1967.  As far fetched as this would be (if true), the persistence of the idea endures.  I think that's what makes this conspiracy theory so interesting.  The theory of Paul's death refuses to die!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #453 on: January 28, 2019, 08:05:16 PM »

The whole Paul-is-dead debate reminds me of the diehards who believe the Titanic and Olympic were in fact switched and it was the Olympic that sank, for reasons of insurance purposes.  roll:)

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #454 on: January 28, 2019, 08:15:09 PM »

The whole Paul-is-dead debate reminds me of the diehards who believe the Titanic and Olympic were in fact switched and it was the Olympic that sank, for reasons of insurance purposes.  roll:)

I never got the point of that one. Weren’t they almost identical ships owned by the same line? So it’s only a matter of a name if one went down or the other?

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #455 on: January 29, 2019, 01:33:26 AM »

I never got the point of that one. Weren’t they almost identical ships owned by the same line? So it’s only a matter of a name if one went down or the other?

Seems logical  :)
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #456 on: January 29, 2019, 07:02:44 PM »

I forgot the seemingly nefarious purpose for why White Start would allegedly do this. You make a good point!

stevie

• Getting Better
« Reply #457 on: January 30, 2019, 06:05:34 AM »

Wasn’t William Campbell’s grandfather a steward on the Titanic?
 roll:)

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #458 on: January 30, 2019, 07:43:30 PM »

^^^^^^

There was a William Campbell on the Titanic, but he was a second-class passenger and died in the sinking. His body was never recovered -- fodder for more conspiracy theories, LOL.

I have read that John's father served as a steward on the Queen Mary.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:52:32 PM by Normandie »

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #459 on: January 30, 2019, 08:29:17 PM »

^^^^^^

There was a William Campbell on the Titanic, but he was a second-class passenger and died in the sinking. His body was never recovered -- fodder for more conspiracy theories, LOL.

I have read that John's father served as a steward on the Queen Mary.

Body never recovered eh? Well. That’s very convenient.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Page created in 1.36 seconds with 73 queries.