Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 5 years ago, where were you  (Read 2453 times)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
Re: 5 years ago, where were you
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 07:41:37 PM »

Quote from: 343
ok, no kidding around, we all know what this thread is about so where were you when you heard the news 5 years ago?

Note: wayne, BP, or anyone else known for this (including me) political thoughts or bashing of anyone will not be tolerated (Al, if you would do something with anyone that does such a thing). but most of you will probably not do anything like that, but at least its stated

can you read that wayne? cause guess what, you and BP both went against it, and i'm sure BP is more than happy to comply with this, but you, on the other hand, are fighting tooth and nail to continue to be a b**** here. you went against this so guess what, get out of this thread.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Wayne L.

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »

You're really funny & really stupid dude, but you knew that already.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 07:46:01 PM »

what? wayne, thats...you're an idiot. just get out, or ill send Al in here

you and BP took this thread the wrong way and its time that you leave
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 07:47:53 PM »

haha this is hilarious! wayne is hilarious!

Wayne L.

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 07:48:44 PM »

I think you should leave first because you're such an a**hole & you're just a bratty kid dude.

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 07:50:46 PM »

hah and you actually say WE insult you? i don't know if you f***ing realized but i just kinda stood up for you on the 'best of wayne' thread, now i wont f***ing bother.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 07:50:54 PM »

me? me!? i'm the one that made a thread where we could express our memories about that terrible day thats forever etched in our mind but you and bp took that away and now you're telling me to get out?! what the hell is wrong with you wayne?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 07:52:14 PM »

Quote from: 343
what? wait, thats it. get out of this thread, you and bp, both of you started character bashing and going against the purpose of this thread.

For the record: I didn't 'bash'. I was just surprised to read he 'got over' the attacks 45 minutes after they happened. No offense intended. Maybe I misunderstood his comment, since English isn't my first language. I DID NOT mean to offend him, I was just sincerily surprised.

But apparently I am partially responsible for this thread getting out of hand, and I sincerily apologize for that and won't post any other off topic replies in this thread.

Wayne L.

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 07:53:14 PM »

They insulted me first & if the kids like dude can't handle it, that's not my problem lennonlegend.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 07:59:10 PM »

Quote from: 56

For the record: I didn't 'bash'. I was just surprised to read he 'got over' the attacks 45 minutes after they happened. No offense intended. Maybe I misunderstood his comment, since English isn't my first language. I DID NOT mean to offend him, I was just sincerily surprised.

But apparently I am partially responsible for this thread getting out of hand, and I sincerily apologize for that and won't post any other off topic replies in this thread.

thats fine, and technically you didnt really bashed, you just asked a question. it was his response that started this whole thing. and wayne, stop with the innocent kid defense, its not fooling anyone anymore

Wayne L.

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 08:03:30 PM »

I know I'm the innocent victim of this forum & you know it as well dude & you're one of the main ones that like to start it.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 08:15:46 PM »

an innocent victim? hahahaha, come on wayne.

Wayne L.

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 10:00:54 PM »

I know I'm innocent & I know you're not.  

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 10:48:55 PM »

no you're not wayne, admit it. you're not innocent of anything. you have insulted me and others time and time again and claim victim to their comebacks. BP has already set up a thread of your quotes and their yours. you said them all

Wayne L.

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 12:36:40 PM »

I'm about as innocent as you can get on this forum dude & you know it. since you're one of the idiots that likes to start something.  I know you think you're important, but you're just a absent minded girlie man, looking for attention from your friend, you know who.  Who cares if BP has lots of my quotes, I'm sure you would like more quotes as well, quote me alnight long, because you have no life.  
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 63 queries.