Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 527

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 650301 times)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #6120 on: February 04, 2010, 04:40:52 AM »

I'm a little worried. Whenever I walk to my 3rd period class, I pass this set of water fountains. And one day, this blond dude with bloodshot, wide eyes, and damp looking hair was trembling as he filled his water bottle up. He kept looking behind him as if he might get caught for something. He looked like a coach to me, but wow that was a frightening image.

George does not approve.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #6121 on: February 04, 2010, 08:25:42 AM »

Watched The Prisoner finale yesterday. It was one of those things that explained nothing yet explained everything. AND THEY PLAYED A BEATLES SONG DURING THE EPISODE! OH MY GOD! I love you, Patrick McGoohan, you absurd, weird, brilliant man.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #6122 on: February 04, 2010, 08:27:19 AM »

I'm a little worried. Whenever I walk to my 3rd period class, I pass this set of water fountains. And one day, this blond dude with bloodshot, wide eyes, and damp looking hair was trembling as he filled his water bottle up. He kept looking behind him as if he might get caught for something. He looked like a coach to me, but wow that was a frightening image.

Sounds like he was on drugs. If you think he's dangerous, maybe you ought to say something to a teacher? But if that's a coach, then that's pretty sad...

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #6123 on: February 04, 2010, 01:23:52 PM »

^Wooooooow these are horrible you all make my school sound like jello!
Uh the worst thing at my school is a pregent girl! :O there's also a lot of pyromacinc's (I being one of them)
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #6124 on: February 04, 2010, 02:19:46 PM »

^^Haha there were lots of pregnant girls at my old school. The funny thing was, is that the school is a mix of really well off, polo wearing jocks, and very low income, not so well off students. I think it's because the school takes in students from SUCH a huge area.

The name's Emily :)

HarriGirl_44

« Reply #6125 on: February 04, 2010, 06:52:20 PM »

I have homework and in a 11 days I start the course for admission to college. And I'm tired!

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
  • Have you ever wished upon a Starr?
« Reply #6126 on: February 04, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »

^ That is sad. I have a friend who's having a hard time going back and forth off and on of things. He has been doing this for a while. I feel bad for him.  :'( He's getting help though.  :(
A Starr like no other.

^All my best boys are in this picture.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #6127 on: February 04, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »

There's a pregnant girl at my school. She was in my mixed-grade gym class/Project Challenge. She just walked around a lot.

Also, there are a bunch of smoking bathrooms at my school where people do everything in them. I had to pass by one of them on my way to physical science everday, and I also have to go that way to get to my French sometimes. One time, I passed by that bathroom, which was a guys room, and someone opened the door, and you could hear all the guys all high screaming stuff.

And there was this girl in my old World Civ class who was trouble. One time, she left to go to the bathroom and came back to the class sniffling every 2 seconds. With her reputation, I have the right to wonder.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #6128 on: February 04, 2010, 10:25:50 PM »

^^Haha there were lots of pregnant girls at my old school. The funny thing was, is that the school is a mix of really well off, polo wearing jocks, and very low income, not so well off students. I think it's because the school takes in students from SUCH a huge area.

It's the exact opposite in my school, everyone knows everyone and they're all small town hicks basically lol. They smoke pot cuz there isn't anything better to do.

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #6129 on: February 05, 2010, 12:48:26 AM »

I'm schooled at home and don't get out much to the real crowd.
I dance but the only thing that has ever happened was that there was a girl came from school and had taken energy pills and had Mountain Dew and was twitching from it. Scary.   :o
A Starr like no other.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #6130 on: February 05, 2010, 01:50:24 AM »

Random thoughts for today:  Love is definitely, definitely weird.  I'm not sure what's going on in my love life right now or where it's going to lead, but hell, I'm liking it anyway...  I wish it would work in a way I understand though!!!   :-[
On another note, I've had Helter Skelter in my head ALL day!  Give me a break, you know it makes me hyper!  :P

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #6131 on: February 05, 2010, 03:15:58 AM »

It was raining today so when I was bus I on the bus my window fell we it hit a bump and rain came so I got wet and this other guy did too after this other guy came into my seat and pulled my window down all way so a lot of rain could get in! It was a lot of fun we all sat there with our mouths open.
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

Oomu

• Getting Better
  • It's always the quiet ones.
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6132 on: February 05, 2010, 07:19:18 AM »

I went with my family and boyfriend today to Macayo's, and there was this older guy sitting in the booth beside us who was nursing the last bits of a HUGE margarita, and he was kinda joking around with us from the time we sat down. About halfway through our meal he comes over and sits next to my mother and joins the conversation. We all acted like it was perfectly natural, and ended up laughing a lot and having a pretty good time. After about an hour he gave us all some weird handshake, kissing my mom's hand, and then left, and as soon as he got in his car and drove away we all looked at each other for a moment and then shrugged our shoulders, and started giggling.

Sad thing is, that's not the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me. I love my life.  ha2ha

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #6133 on: February 05, 2010, 07:24:45 AM »

Oh my gosh! I went to my dance class tonight and we all told what we're doing for the summer and I said I might be getting to see Paul McCartney in concert and everyone just stared in silence and didn't know who he was! :o :'(
A Starr like no other.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #6134 on: February 05, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »

Just got back from Australia... I am sunburnt all over! Literally! Even managed to burn my chin and mouth! Do you know how ugly it all looks? But I had a great time in Oz!

Oh my gosh! I went to my dance class tonight and we all told what we're doing for the summer and I said I might be getting to see Paul McCartney in concert and everyone just stared in silence and didn't know who he was! :o :'(

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Where do you live man!!!! Shocking! :o

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #6135 on: February 05, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »

Just got back from Australia... I am sunburnt all over! Literally! Even managed to burn my chin and mouth! Do you know how ugly it all looks? But I had a great time in Oz!

CHAPSTICK!!! it helps Alot!! I live in the caribbean so jus walking outside my door im doom'd to get sunburnt.. and the mouth is usully the worse!.. chapstick is key!! It'll help the dry skin come off more easier.
I Me Mine.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #6136 on: February 05, 2010, 04:08:01 PM »

I sent the worst possible drunk texts last night. Seriously considering leaving my cell phone at home from now on.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #6137 on: February 05, 2010, 04:24:19 PM »

^^I wonder if they'll end up on textsfromlastnight.com haha!

And my best friend is one to do that, I make her give me her cell phone if she is going to be drinking (I don't drink personally), because she tends to get herself into trouble sometimes with that.

The name's Emily :)

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #6138 on: February 05, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »

I sent the worst possible drunk texts last night. Seriously considering leaving my cell phone at home from now on.

Be thankful you don't go to my school: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=301967439044

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #6139 on: February 05, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »

Midwest USA is where I live. It's sad because the girls would have rather talked about how they get to go to this really popular mall and buy jeans that are the "cool" jeans (they're all in high school) this summer so they look good going back to school in the fall.   >:(
A Starr like no other.

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 527

Page created in 0.522 seconds with 91 queries.