Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 527

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 650539 times)

KelMar

Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #9460 on: June 21, 2015, 08:35:11 PM »

I think I'll go out now for a strawberry sundae and a doggie sundae of course!

Quote from: Normandie
Yum! My mouth is watering. I'd pick a hot fudge sundae, though.  ;D

I've always been pretty devoted to chocolate but lately I've been thinking about trying a strawberry sundae. Speaking of chocolate there's this chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting, sprinkled with crushed Butterfinger bars, just lurking in the fridge. My daughter made it for her dad for Father's Day. It's outrageously good! How did GretaBear like her treat Dave?

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9461 on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:43 AM »

All she left was the cup. I'd say it was a hit!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Bingo Bongo

• Getting Better
« Reply #9462 on: June 22, 2015, 04:20:59 PM »

Never trust a fart and don't pass a washroom!  :-X
Beatles music gives me Eargasms

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9463 on: June 22, 2015, 08:23:41 PM »

I am now the proud owner of a back brace, a wrist brace, and an elbow brace.

Growing old sucks.  ;D

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9464 on: June 22, 2015, 08:39:13 PM »

What happened!?
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9465 on: June 22, 2015, 09:47:24 PM »

What happened!?

The acquisition was gradual. ;)  I hurt my back working in a warehouse in college because I wasn't lifting properly. Once in awhile it acts up.

The wrist and elbow braces are due to repetitive-stress strain because of my computer work. I have a seriously nasty case of tennis elbow right now -- even though I've never played tennis, LOL.

Fortunately I have not yet had to wear all three at once!

<laugh> Oh, yeah, and a few years ago I had to get special orthotic inserts because I had plantar fasciitis! My body is seriously falling apart. I just joined the local Y in what is probably a vain attempt to recapture some of my lost youth.

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9466 on: June 23, 2015, 12:05:40 AM »

I have or had some of this. I bought a NordicTrac inversion machine and hang upside down once in a while. Stretches out all the disc's and realigns the spine nicely. I'm sure your bodies just fine.   ;)
Mark Twain

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9467 on: June 23, 2015, 12:59:14 AM »

I have or had some of this. I bought a NordicTrac inversion machine and hang upside down once in a while. Stretches out all the disc's and realigns the spine nicely. I'm sure your bodies just fine.   ;)

admit it, you are The Batman  ha2ha
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9468 on: June 23, 2015, 01:09:48 AM »

OK, it's true! And when I'm in the attic with my machine all the real bats get very confused to see me right side up!
Mark Twain

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #9469 on: June 23, 2015, 01:21:03 AM »

In Australia bats hang right side up.
I can stay till it's time to go

KelMar

« Reply #9470 on: June 23, 2015, 02:54:49 AM »

<laugh> Oh, yeah, and a few years ago I had to get special orthotic inserts because I had plantar fasciitis! My body is seriously falling apart. I just joined the local Y in what is probably a vain attempt to recapture some of my lost youth.

Oh, Kathy! I understand where you're coming from. I have something going on from computer overuse too. I don't know if it's trigger finger or tendonitis or what but it hurt like crazy for a while. It's better since I bought flatter mice for work and home. And that plantar fasciitis...ouch!  I had that from wearing flip-flops to let the dogs out one summer. Orthotics and stretching cleared that up but I am very careful what I wear on my feet. Did you have it worse in the morning? It was always a rude awakening because I'd forget about it in my groggy state until my feet hit the floor. Now I haven't had to hang upside down like Dave for my back yet. LOL I just lay on the floor and stretch and everything pops back in, for a while anyway. My family doesn't even get alarmed when they find me on the floor anymore. They just step over me! So remember; you're not alone! ;)

KelMar

« Reply #9471 on: June 23, 2015, 03:06:57 AM »

All she left was the cup. I'd say it was a hit!

My boy Lab would have eaten the cup too! I'm glad GretaBear is more polite than that!

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9472 on: June 23, 2015, 03:07:46 AM »

The acquisition was gradual. ;)  I hurt my back working in a warehouse in college because I wasn't lifting properly. Once in awhile it acts up.

The wrist and elbow braces are due to repetitive-stress strain because of my computer work. I have a seriously nasty case of tennis elbow right now -- even though I've never played tennis, LOL.

Fortunately I have not yet had to wear all three at once!

Oh, Kathy! I understand where you're coming from. I have something going on from computer overuse too. I don't know if it's trigger finger or tendonitis or what but it hurt like crazy for a while. It's better since I bought flatter mice for work and home. And that plantar fasciitis...ouch!  I had that from wearing flip-flops to let the dogs out one summer. Orthotics and stretching cleared that up but I am very careful what I wear on my feet. Did you have it worse in the morning? It was always a rude awakening because I'd forget about it in my groggy state until my feet hit the floor. Now I haven't had to hang upside down like Dave for my back yet. LOL I just lay on the floor and stretch and everything pops back in, for a while anyway. My family doesn't even get alarmed when they find me on the floor anymore. They just step over me! So remember; you're not alone! ;)

http://youtu.be/8T9Aa1V5oyo

Hey

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9473 on: June 23, 2015, 03:38:38 AM »

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9474 on: June 23, 2015, 10:17:16 AM »

Flatter mice!!!
Mark Twain

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9475 on: June 23, 2015, 10:20:18 AM »

http://youtu.be/e0plbEFWWPA

:)
Lol! my dad used to sing that when my mom would have an age related mishap! She would look at him with daggers but I think she thought it was funny too! brought back a memories with that one.
Getting old back then was the same as now! It just hurts sometimes.
Mark Twain

KelMar

« Reply #9476 on: June 23, 2015, 11:56:54 AM »

Flatter mice!!!

Ha ha! I didn't notice but that does sound funny!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9477 on: June 23, 2015, 01:34:26 PM »

And that plantar fasciitis...ouch!  I had that from wearing flip-flops to let the dogs out one summer. Orthotics and stretching cleared that up but I am very careful what I wear on my feet. Did you have it worse in the morning? It was always a rude awakening because I'd forget about it in my groggy state until my feet hit the floor. Now I haven't had to hang upside down like Dave for my back yet. LOL I just lay on the floor and stretch and everything pops back in, for a while anyway. My family doesn't even get alarmed when they find me on the floor anymore. They just step over me! So remember; you're not alone! ;)

I had to laugh at your last couple of sentences, Kelley! It's good to know I'm not alone. Yes, the plantar fasciitis was terrible in the morning! I finally remembered to stretch before trying to get up or else I'd be staggering around like I'd had a few too many Mother's Little Helpers (ha ha, Barry!).

KelMar

« Reply #9478 on: June 23, 2015, 04:06:55 PM »

Old Grey Mare, huh? Oh, you're a riot Barry; a regular riot! I know that litany of ailments made us sound like a couple of little old ladies but we can still kick...to the moon!  :P

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9479 on: June 23, 2015, 04:32:12 PM »

Old Grey Mare, huh? Oh, you're a riot Barry; a regular riot! I know that litany of ailments made us sound like a couple of little old ladies but we can still kick...to the moon!  :P

;D  Yeah, I gotta admit, Barry, I was sending a frosty look toward the East when I saw that, ha ha.
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 527

Page created in 1.039 seconds with 77 queries.