Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96662 times)

The Swine

• Getting Better
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #200 on: November 25, 2009, 02:46:35 PM »

... a swine entered the scene. it grunted angrily. finally someone had the guts to say...
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #201 on: November 25, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »

"I'm gay"
0____________0...

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2009, 03:46:16 PM »

'theres nothing wrong with being gay', john replied. 'ive been gay all my life'. 'really?' asked paul and he looked in a special way. the swine nodded.
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2009, 06:21:51 PM »

Ringo cleared his throat "Um m'k uh John you're gay?" "No I'm not I just support the gays. OW!" He yelped. "John what happened?" Asked George, "Someone kicked me!" He exclaimed as he rubbed the back of his head. They all looked around trying to find who kicked John, then tthis big thud came up behind them. "What was that!" Nanners asked as she clung onto Ringo. Another thud came about "AH!" Lucy jumped back "I don't like the thud's!" Emmi rolled her eyes "Guys let's just ask what that sound is I'm sure it's nothing to get worked up for." Just then a girl who looked about 14 maybe 13. Emmi motion to the girl "See, I'll ask her" so with emmi walked up to the girl. "Excuse me can you tell us wha- hey! I know you" "Oh do you now" the girl replied "Yes you're that girl who wrote that letter and got us out of that place!" Emmi said...
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »

"Yes, it's me" she said, smiling. "You came to bring us another note?" Emmi asked hopefully. "I did'nt. I'm not a postman. But I do know what you can do now."
"What? Need to have a place? Again ?!?!" Asked Ringo and cupped his face in his hands. "Take the pig, and follow me." Said Eliza.
to the Pig there was no intention to go with them. He bit and growled and kicked (in John) and slipped them all the time until everyone made a circle around him and rushed him. So as not to hurt him they put him in a cage and
And not in a bag (like Lucy and Emmi wanted, because he scared them) and went after Eliza. They reached a huge temple of Indian secret cult. "To get through the temple to make a sacrifice, and the swine will do it"
"No!" :o Everyone shouted. No one wanted to upset further back or to see how he was burned.
"We have no choice! You want to get stuck here forever?" Said Eliza. "You have to go through the temple."
"So without killing the pig!" Said Lucy seems pretty mutual with the pig.
"So I got an idea!" Paul said .........
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 08:26:47 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2009, 12:25:43 PM »

"What my idea?" 0
                     o
                    o
                  o
                o
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 04:43:15 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #206 on: December 06, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

HELP ME FRIENDS!!! WHAT  MY IDEA?!?!?!?!
                                                          ???
                                                        ???
                                                       ???
                                                     ???
                                                    ???
                       ???      ???      ???   ???
                   ???
                ???            

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #207 on: December 06, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »

Oh no, it's happening to me again :-\ :( >:( :-X ... Oooo I should be more patient and not jump in place, in impatience, when no one writes continue to the story ...
Come on guys! Not need to invest in real thought to the continuing story! It's pretty frustrating to me when there is no more ... :'( :'( :'( :'( 2ch

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2009, 11:36:11 AM »

Okay friends! Is another story - new - Maybe it will make people continue the story:

"There is nothing nicer than sitting on a hammock in Hawaii," said George, when a string of flowers around his neck.
"You're wrong, George, there's nothing more fun due to the hammock in Hawaii when you have a waitress," smiled John sat on a chair while a woman with a bikini tan and a giant red flower in her hair  get into the room, and offered them coconut with a straw.
"Where Paul Ringo?" Asked George.
 "They went to surf" said John.
"I did not know they know how to surf"
John laughed. "They're not"
The waitress giggled. "  does she understand what we say?" George whispered "no. She does not know English, and certainly not with a Liverpool accent," John teased.
Paul Ringo came into the house wet and holding a pair of broken boards. John, George and the waitress looked at them. Ringo and Paul looked down. "One day we gonna make it ..." They said.
The waitress went to Ringo made a massage. He looked confused. "She knows English?"
 John negative sign of the head. Ringo tried to escape from the waitress giggled and did not leave him.
"Tonight we have a concert in front of the people here," Paul reminded everyone seems coconut with a straw interest them more.
But suddenly the waitress screamed! And run from the room.
The boys looked at each other ...
"What happened to her?" Asked George.
"Maybe Ringo frightened her," joked John, but he stopped smiling when ..............

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2009, 11:05:25 PM »

...Julian shyly shuffled into the room.
"Oh my God! What're you doing here, Jules!" cried Paul as he rushed over and swept Julian from the floor.
"I dunno." Julian pouted.
"Gerroff him! He's my son!" John yanked Julian from Paul's supporting arms. Paul shrugged as he went to sit back down, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Jules! What the hell!" he mused as his kissed Julian all over the face.
"Dad!" Julian giggled as he placed his tiny hands on either side of John's face.
George's mouth was slightly open as he had a a slightly jaded look of disbelief.
"What. The f**king hell." he muttered.
"George's right, how did Jules get here?" Paul asked.
John laughed as he said, "I don't know! But at least I can stop bugging Cyn about him every day!"
"Hey, where's Cyn? Shouldn't she be watching him?" Ringo's eyebrows drew together in concern.
It was right then and there that Cynthia stepped in, wiping her eyes quickly and avoiding all four boy's eyes.
Cynthia cleared her throat to say....

(Maybe some drama will make this story go along ???)

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

".... Give me back my son!" She cried.
A pained look struck John's face. "He's my son too, Cyn..."
She squinted, "I don't care, you and your..." She said with disgust, "Rock and Roll life, will poison the youth of my son!"
"We're really not that bad, Cyn" Paul interfeared.
She laughed dryly, "Oh please, I find that hard to believe. I mean look at you!" They all looked down at themselves in their little Bathing suits they wore.
"What's wrong with us?" George asked, slightly annoyed.
"Well for one, your haircuts are atrocious." She scoffed. These were the 1967 Beatles. So they weren't even that bad.
"Aye, what's wrong with mine?!" Paul asked, a little offended.
"I guess your alright, if you maybe shaved that catipillar off your lip." She sneered.
Paul petted his moustache, "That hurt."
"Come on Cyn, he's just as much my son as yours! I have all the rights in the world to visit him!" John said, hugging Julian tight.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2009, 12:45:27 AM »

(LOL, Cynthia mentioned in her book about John's haircut as 'sexy'  ha2ha )

"You haven't proved yourself as a good father in the first place! You barely see him anymore!" retorted Cynthia.
"Mommy" whimpered Julian, he tightly covered his ears and he began to cry.
Cynthia and John's expression softened a bit. Cyn walked over to John and lifted her arms around both John and Julian.
George was tapping his foot as he silently sat and watched.
Ringo crept out of the room, feeling like he should give them space.
"Don't you think I've realized that, Cyn? But I'm trying to make you and Julian live wonderfully!" he murmured.
"You know, Julian is only here because he insisted on seeing you very much."
John stroked Julian's fine, shiny hair.
Paul stood up from the edge of one of the benches and angled his arms in a way to properly pull Julian from between John and Cyn.
"Okay, guys. You're upsetting Jules." Paul said sternly.
"No I'm not, Paul! I want to see Uncle George, too!" insisted Julian.
George gave a low chuckle of suprise, his toothy grin showing.
"Really? You want scary ol' George?" joked George.
"...Yeah!" Julian shrugged.
George laughed as he lifted Julian from Paul.
"You're popular today, kiddo." George said.
John and Cyn, meanwhile, stepped out onto the patio. The sun was sinking very slowly into the horizon, leaving behind a trail of orange and a bit of pink.
"I missed you." John smiled.

(Bahahaha! I suck at writing ha2ha )

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2009, 12:52:18 AM »

(Bahahaha! I suck at writing ha2ha )

(LOL! Your fine ha2ha)

Cynthia looked at him, like she didn't know if she should believe him or not, "I missed you too."
John smiled wide, "So, do you really think our hair is 'Atrocious'?"
She softly chuckled, "No, I was just trying to prove my side."
John and Cyn sat and talked for a while, they hadn't seen eachother in over a year, thanks to The Beatles hectic recording scedule. And John was currently living away from home.
Just then, they heard soft whispering behind them, "Who is that?!" John said in alarm.
"Oh bloody hell just kiss and make up already!" Paul yelled from behind a patch of bushes.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2009, 01:20:51 AM »

John's face contorted in annoyance. He grabbed a pillow randomly on the ground and shot it at Paul like a catapault.
"Ouch!" Paul hissed as he rubbed his chest. "You implying that you don't want to kiss her? She's your wife isn't she?"
"Right, Paul. We're going to make love just 'cos you told us to" John sneered sarcastically.
Paul laughed out loud as he walked back inside.
John stared at the door for a moment, and saw Ringo's fingers around the edge of the frame.
"RINGO." John barked.
There was a sound of broken sets of sblack persons as the hand dissappeared.
John turned his head back to Cynthia and stared at her, identifying any new changes about her.
There was an angelic sound of humming emerging from the door, and also a sweet little tune on acoustic.
John walked calmly to the door and slid it shut.
"Oi!" George snapped, sounding muffled by the window.
"I'm sorry," chuckled John.
Cynthia took his hand and led him to the rail separating them from the gorgous beach in front of them.
The wind picked up, and John's bangs were sliding away from his face.
(Oh, God. Is there going to be a lovey dovey scene here? Prepare to laugh, guys!)
John took a step closer to Cynthia. She held her hands together behind his neck. His cheek touched hers as they stepped rhythmically side to side.
"Kiiissss." drawled a low voice within the window.
"SHADDUP!" John answered loudly.
John pecked Cyn's lips swiftly, and hugged her.
"I'm not giving them any damn satisfaction." John whispered defiantly.
"AND I TRY, AND I TRY, AND I TRY, AND I TRY!" sang Paul loudly.
"I CAN'T GET NO!" bellowed George.
John stepped away from the rail, dragged a wooden chair behind him along the way towards the voices, and...

( ha2ha I've never typed a kissy scene like this one! I'm sure this story will have a lovey thing with Paul and a girl soon enough!  ;D )

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2009, 01:31:55 AM »

( ha2ha I've never typed a kissy scene like this one! I'm sure this story will have a lovey thing with Paul and a girl soon enough!  ;D )
(Can it be me?!? I beg you!! ha2ha)

"Your not gonna hit me with that, are you?!" George asked,
John sighed, "I would, but I'd rather not have my wife and child see that."
Paul laughed, "And they hadn't seen that before?"
John gave him a stern look, "Why don't you go make yourself useful and LEAVE"
"Fine, fine." Paul said, "Because Tiiiime is on my side!"
"Yes it is!" George piped in.
"What is this? A Rolling Stones tribute?!" He asked.
"Maybe!" Paul said, "I see a red door and I want it painted black!!" He sang out.
"Pleased to meet you, wont you guess my name!"
"Oooh ooh!"
"Okay Mick and Keith, time to leave." John started to push them back into the livingroom.
"I get to me Mick!" Paul said.
"Um no! I do!" George said.
"Oh please, you don't have the Ba-" His words were cut short when John shut the sliding glass door behind them.
"Now," John said, "Where were we?" He smirked and walked back to Cynthia. (Prepare for a gushy scene, people!) John took Cynthia in his arms and ran his fingers through her hair, then lightly kissed her.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2009, 01:57:23 AM »

(Oh, but then there's I_Will and Penny Lane! ha2ha. Whoever Paul falls for in this story gets to have him, I guess!)

John's eyes opened just a bit to see if any of the boys dared to intrude again.
"You're hair's gotten longer since I last saw you." said Cynthia between kisses.
"Your's too!" he smiled.
In the middle of their little moment, there was a small sound of the sliding door opening again.
John's glare shot at who opened it, only to sigh in amusement.
Little Julian slowly bounced over. His tiny hands were curled onto one another onto his chest and gazed up at them.
"Whudder you people doing here?" pouted Julian, fiddling with his thumbs.
"Well, Jules, we were just madly ki-"
John was cut off by a thundering shatter of glass from outside their hotel suite.
"The hell was that?" John yelled. He ran over and swiftly slid the door and ran inside.
George was standing near the front door, standing still as a statue. Ringo tip toed near the source of the noise.
"Are you daft?! This is urgent information! Don't touch me! They need to know!" shrieked a voice outside their door.
George pounced back a couple steps when someone pounded the front door several times.
"BEATLES! OPEN UP!" said a girl's voice.
Paul appeared from the bathroom, he'd obviously finished taking a shower. His hair was shuffled up and dripping, and he had a white towel around his neck. Of course he had no shirt on, there were still droplets of water sliding down his torso, and he had a pair of black pj pants. ( You're welcome Paul lovers  ha2ha)
"I've got it." Paul declared, he ran his hand through his hair and opened the door a bit cautiously.
The girl was panting from the recent fuss.
"He-....ahem. Hello. I'm..."

(Like I said, whoever calls it first gets him!  ;) )

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2009, 02:01:20 AM »

"....Emmi!" The girl said (WHAT NOW!!! I WIN!! ha2ha)
Paul smiled, "Hello, Emmi. What's the fuss now?"
"Well, um, there were these girls trying to pick the lock on your door, so I threw a Coke bottle on the ground next to them to scare them away." She smiled proudly.
"Ah. Would you like to come in?" he asked.
She scanned him up and down, trying not to be obvious about it, "Sure!"

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »

( LOL )

"Great." Paul smiled kindly. He put his arm around her shoulder and led her in. "Oh, sorry. I've gotten your sleeves wet!"
"Oh, believe me, I don't mind." Emmi said innocently.
"Hey, uh, I believe I heard from behind the door that you had 'urgent information' to tell us?" George meekly pointed out.
Emmi was staring at Paul's chest.
"MISS?" George said a bit louder, snapping his fingers.
"Wha-? Oh. Right." she cleared her throat. She fished around in her book bag slung around her shoulder for a shallow set of papers.
"This." she began,"Is the urgent information."
She handed it to John, who read the papers calmly for a moment, then paused.
"...I don't see how this concerns...The other Beatles." murmured John.
"I just needed any of you to answer the door quickly, is all." answered Emmi.
George read over John's shoulder, and his face creased in stress, and let out a long, deep sigh.
"Paul, you oughta take the girl into the other room." George said with his hand over his eyes, and a hand on a hip.
"Right." Paul placed a hand on her back and led her to a room close by.
"Now. What's going on exactly, Emmi?" pondered Paul.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2009, 02:25:17 AM »

Emmi sighed, "You all have to go with me to Florida."
Paul gleamed, "Why that bad? That sounds grand!"
Emmi sighed, "It's not... John has to go to get a CAT scan, they think he might need his appendix removed."
Paul gasped, "Is it... fatal?"
"No no..." Emmi consoled, "It's just a hassle"
Paul let out his gasp, "Alright. As long as he'll be okay. Why Florida?"
"There's a specialist there." She replied.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2009, 02:42:01 AM »

"Well, how does anyone know that his appendix needs to be removed?" Paul spoke softly in concern.
"I honestly don't have a clue, the specialist sent me here." Emmi replied helplessly.
Paul stepped a bit closer to Emmi and whispered secretively.
"Tell me. Is it perhaps cancerous if it's that urgent?" Paul's breath was warm, yet he spoke sofly so that no one could hear.
"I-I'm not sure, that's why you all need to get to Florida immediately."
"Oh." Paul just barely spoke as he stepped away. He sighed, and looked towards the door awkwardly.
"Geez...I should get a shirt on right about now." he chuckled.
"No you don't." protested Emmi.
Ringo opened the door.
"Does Paul know, Miss?" Ringo sighed.
"Yes, sir." she nodded.
"Ah. You guys can come out now." Ringo gestured.
Cynthia was seen hugging John tightly with her eyes closed, and John's chin was resting on her shoulder as he looked hopelessly into space.
George cleared his throat and stood up from a cushioned chair.
"We should head out. Where's Jules?" 

(Ooh, angsty...  :-X )

George does not approve.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Page created in 0.492 seconds with 79 queries.