Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96632 times)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #280 on: December 22, 2009, 01:49:43 AM »

"The couch looks soft..." Julian glanced at the couch by the balcony.
"Do you wanna sleep there?" George smirked.
"Yeahh! I can sleep all by myself!" Julian clapped.
As everyone giggled at Julian's little facial expressions, Paul grabbed George's upper arm and walked him away from the others.
"So, uh, I want to hear how you and Pattie are doing! I mean I'm already hitting it off with Emmi, I think. And Ringo is obviously with Morgan!"
George looked at his feet and hid a smile.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 01:54:28 AM by sgt. peppie »

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #281 on: December 22, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »

^ I like yours better, don't mind mine ha2ha

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #282 on: December 22, 2009, 01:55:18 AM »

^ I like yours better, don't mind mine ha2ha
Too late! I already edited it to happen after your paragraph!  ha2ha

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #283 on: December 22, 2009, 02:01:30 AM »

^^^ aww lol!

"Well?" Paul asked impationately.
"I proposed to her before we left." George grinned.
"You what?!?!" Paul asked astounded.
George nodded, "Before I left, I asked her to marry me. And I said I'd give her time to think since I was leaving."
"Are you going to tell the others?" He asked.
"I think I'll wait for her answer." He said.
Paul nodded, "Thats probably the best." Paul looked over to the others. Ringo and Morgan were cuddling on the loveseat and Emmi was sitting in the armchair. Paul smiled to Emmi and she smiled back, blushing a little.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #284 on: December 22, 2009, 02:14:09 AM »

Paul walked over to Emmi and picked her up, then kissed her  before sitting down on the armchair with her in his lap. Emmi giggled as they sat together.
Julian bgan to get impatient. "Are you guys gunna read me a story so I can go to sleep?" he asked.
"Oh sorry Julian I'm coming over right now." George said with a great big smile on his face.
"Thanks uncle Georgie!" Julian smiled as he climbed under the covers and settled in.
Everyone else began to get sleepy as they listened to George read Julian's book to him. But they still had decided where everyone should sleep yet. There weren't enough beds for everyone...

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #285 on: December 22, 2009, 02:25:26 AM »

Paul glanced shyly at Emmi who sat right next to him on the floor by the couch Julian was snuggled into.
"Um, y'know, Emmi. You can share the bed with me..BUT WE CAN FACE DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AND SLEEP FAR APART." Paul raised his hands just in case she'd hit him.
Emmi's mouth hung open and her eyes were wide as she looked in any direction but Paul's eyes.
"I-um, okay." she half laughed as she hid her face in her hand to hide her blush.
"I'm not like that! Pretend we're cousins on a low budget and we had to share a bed!" Paul laughed as he nudged Emmi's arm.
"Don't worry, I trust you." she smiled at him.

==
"Share a bed?" Ringo smiled to Morgan
"Alright." she held his hand.
( ha2ha )

"Uncle George has his own room." Julian laughed to himself. "He has no girl?"
Meanwhile, George was chatting happily to Pattie over the phone for a couple of hours in his room.
===
The next morning came.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #286 on: December 22, 2009, 02:37:35 AM »

(If I was sharing a bed with Paul, I think I'd cry if he said the whole cousin thing  :-\ ;D)

George and Julian were up, they both made beakfast and were going to wake up the "couples". They went to Emmi and Paul's room first.
Paul had his arm around Emmi waist, with his head behind hers. (much better ;) ) "Uhm, guys?" George said, shaking Paul's shoulder.
Paul opened his eyes, blinking furiously. "Yea, whats up?" he groggily asked.
"Breakfast is ready." He said, smiling.
When he got into Ringo and Morgan's room, Morgan had fell asleep with her head on Ringo's chest.
George rolled his eyes at the sight. Knowing Ringo's hard sleeping habits, he went to Morgan.
"Morgan, love. Breakfast is ready." He said.
Morgan opened her eyes and smiled. "Hiya George. Alright, we'll be up in a few."

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #287 on: December 22, 2009, 02:50:05 AM »

(Ohh, Paul was just pursuading you to sleep in the same bed as him  ha2ha )

George and Julian were at the long wooden table awaiting the others to come over and join them. Julian had to raise his arm and lean his elbow against the side of the table to reach the food. Morgan appeared first. She giggled as she motioned to Ringo to crawl out of the room. He slid his feet groggily with his head hanging forward, Morgan laughed.
"Ello, Sunny!" George sang loudly.
"Mehh.." Ringo mumbled.
Later, Paul and Emmi both appeared from the room, hand in hand, and walked to the table.
"Great, everyone's here." George said.
"So when do we check on John again?" Paul asked with his mouth full of cheap biscuit.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #288 on: December 22, 2009, 03:21:54 AM »

(Ohh haha! Okay ha2ha)

"Well," Emmi began, "Visitors aren't allowed until 12:30, and it's only 9." She grabbed a two coffee mugs and filled them for Paul and her.
She set a mug down in front of Paul, and he sipped on it, "Okay, so we have some spare time. Anyone want to go do something?" He asked cheerily. "We could hit the beach! I mean we're in Florida in the middle of August!"
Julian smiled, "Yeah! I've never seen an ocean before!"
"Well that settles it!" George said.
Emmi leaned closer to Paul, "George seems like he'd be a good father." She whispered.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #289 on: December 22, 2009, 03:32:24 AM »

"yeah he does, so caring towards Julian." Paul whispered back.
"Come on Julian let's go get ready for the Beach!" George shouted in delight as he picked up Julian and slung him onto his back.
Ringo, Morgan, Paul, and Emmi headed into their rooms to get ready.
"This is going to be a blast!" Morgan stated to Ringo as they headed to their room hand in hand.
Paul and Emmi came out of their room ready to hit the beach. "Let's go already!!" they yelled in unison! Then smiled at one another.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #290 on: December 22, 2009, 03:40:36 AM »

Emmi leaned over to Paul and lightly kissed his cheek, which made him blush intensly (yay! ha2ha)
Ringo and Morgan came out of their room, also ready to go. "Where's Julian and George?" Ringo asked.
"Right here!" George said, coming out with a blow-up tube around his waist. "Julian convinced me!" George defended, and all Julian did was giggle furiously.
When they arrived on the beach, the boys stripped off their shirts to reveal those tiny bathingsuits they always wore. (yess!) Morgan and Emmi giggled to themselves at the sight.
"What?" Paul said teasingly. But all that made them do was giggle more. Julian and George were already playing in the waves. You could distinctly hear Julian's giggles over the crashing waves.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #291 on: December 22, 2009, 03:49:00 AM »

They all ran after George and Julian, splashing and jumping in the waves. The day was going great, they all loved some time in the sun.
Paul was carrying and spinning Emmi around in his arms. She laughed and smiled as he whispered sweet things in her ear.
"Hey everybody! I decided to pack lunch for everyone so we could have picnic!" Morgan yelled.
"Oh that was so sweet of you luv, you always have great ideas." Ringo mused as he stared at her with dreamy eyes.
"ok ok, give it a rest Rings." George said with an annoyed look on his face.
"Come on Julian, come and have your sandwich!" Emmi yelled.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #292 on: December 22, 2009, 03:56:44 AM »

Paul was carrying and spinning Emmi around in his arms. She laughed and smiled as he whispered sweet things in her ear.

^That just made my day :P

Julian came running up and he sat in George's lap. George smiled, "'Ello buddy." Julian waved at him and took a bite of his sandwitch.
Ringo fed Morgan a bite of his sandwitch and smiled. He took a bite, "I think this is the best sandwitch I've had since me own Mum made me one." He laughed.
"It's probably the only sandwitch he's had since then!" Paul laughed.
Ringo stuck his tounge out at Paul and winked at Morgan. Then swiftly kissed her cheek.
Julian finished his sandwitch, "Can I go back in now?" He pleaded George.
George looked at him, "Wow, you must have inhaled that sanwitch!" He laughed. "Just 'old on a minute. Let your food settle. You can go look for shells though!" He smiled.
"Yay!" Julian joyfully said as he ran down to the shoreline.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #293 on: December 22, 2009, 04:07:57 AM »

^I'm glad it did!  :)

Julian went running down the beach with his lil yellow bucket looking for shells. Once George finished his sandwich he went running after him.
Ringo and Morgan both pulled out their books and were laying in the sun reading. Paul and Emmi were talking about each other's likes and dislikes. They hadn't had very many quite moments together since the major John incident.
"I found a big one!" Julian shouted from across the beach.
"I don't think that's a shell Julian, It looks like a GOLD COIN!" Yelled George.
George and Julian came running to all of them.
"Look you guys, it's an old coin" he said.
"Do you think it's worth anything?" Ringo asked.
"I don't know, I bet it's worth a few bob at least!" Paul stated with a grin.
"I wanted to find a shell! ahhh man!" Julian whined.
Everyone laughed.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #294 on: December 22, 2009, 04:16:23 AM »

"Aye Julian, can I see that coin?" Paul asked kindly. Julian handed him the coin. Paul looked over to Emmi and winked, "I am going to make this coin... dissapear!"
Julian's eyes widened, "How?!" He eagerly asked.
Paul smirked, "A magician never reveals his secrets!" He laughed, then held the coin in two fingers, then swiped his other hand in front of it and the coin was gone.
"Wow!"  Julian shreiked with delight. "Bring it back! Bring it back!" He smiled and jumped up and down.
"Ah, not until my lovely assistant says the magic words!" He gestured to Emmi.
"And what are these magic words?" She asked, going along with the game.
"Paul McCartney is the most handsome and charming man you've ever met!" He flashed a cheesy grin.
She laughed and looked at Julian who was staring at her eagerly. She repeated the words back.
"Tada!" Paul exclaimed, and the coin was back.
"Cool! I have to tell George!" He ran back to the beach, where George was sitting on the shoreline.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #295 on: December 22, 2009, 04:22:10 AM »

"Do you think George is sad about something Ringo?" Morgan asked.
"I don't think so, why do you ask?"
"I don't know, he just looks sad sitting there all alone."
"Maybe I should go and talk to him, you think?"
"yeah that sounds like a good idea." Morgan said as she patted him on the back as Ringo got up and headed towards George.
"Where's Ringo going Morgan?" Emmi questioned.
"Oh he's going to check on George see if he's okay he's been lookin sad lately." Morgan replied.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2009, 04:27:56 AM »

Ringo approached George as he was watching Julian collect shells and walk in and out of the water.
He sat down next to him, "Are you alright, mate?" He asked.
George looked over to him, "Yeah, I just miss Pattie, thats all." Even though he knew it was because he was nervous about what her answer would be when they got home.
Ringo nodded, "We can tell. Is there anything we can do to help?"
George thought for a moment, "Yeah, watch Julian for a moment. I'm gonna use the payphone to quickly call her." He gave a weak smile and stood up. Ringo looked up at Morgan and gestured for her to come sit by him. When she sat down he braided his fingers in hers.
"Is he alright?" She asked.
"Yeah, he just misses Pattie."

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #297 on: December 22, 2009, 04:44:25 AM »

"Why is he worried about Pattie?" Morgan asked him. He had forgot that they hadn't told the girls about the proposal.
"Oh...he just hasn't talked to her in a few days and he needs to talk to her is all."
"oh I see. Atleast that's all." she stated. "Is he going to call her?"
"Yeah." Ringo said to her.
Julian came running to them.
"where's Unlce George?"
"He went to call Aunt Pattie"
"what?" Morgan asked.
"nothing, I said nothing!" Ringo said, knowing he just blew his cover.
"What's going on with George and Pattie that you aren't telling me Richard?"
Ringo looked to Paul for some help.
"ummmm" he moaned.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #298 on: December 22, 2009, 04:51:57 AM »

Paul tried to find some exscuse "See, Emmi's like your aunt, right?" Paul asked Julian. Julian nodded, "So Pattie is like your aunt as well!"
Julian nodded, trying to comprehend that, but before they pressed the two Beatles any further. A big wave came crashing down on Ringo and Morgan.
"Ahh!" Ringo yelled, when he emerged from the water, he laughed. "Are you alright, love?" Ringo asked Morgan.
"Yes, I'm okay." She laughed. "Just a little wet!"
Ringo wiped the hair out of her eyes and touched her cheek. He looked to see if Paul and Emmi were looking, but they were wrapped up in themselves. He slowly bent down to lightly kiss her lips. (;) ) After, he smiled and hugged her softly.
George came walking up from the parking lot, "Aye guys! I..."

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #299 on: December 22, 2009, 07:06:15 AM »

Ringo wiped the hair out of her eyes and touched her cheek. He looked to see if Paul and Emmi were looking, but they were wrapped up in themselves. He slowly bent down to lightly kiss her lips. (;) ) After, he smiled and hugged her softly.
^So sweet, ahhhh!  ;D

"Aye guys! I just phoned Pattie and everything seems to be going smoothly." he winked at Ringo and Paul.
"That's great to hear mate!" Paul said back to him, waving.
"No really Richie, what's go on?!" Morgan whispered to him. "I simply must know, can't you please just tell me? I won't tell anyone else." she smiled at him with that certain look that made his heart flutter.
"Alright Morgan, but you can't tell anyone else, George wouldn't like it."
"ok ok, I understand, so what's the big news?"
"George asked Pattie to.....to, Marry him." he said coyly.
"What?!?!" she squealed.
"shhhhhh!" Ringo hushed. "Remember you promised luv, you wouldn't say anything. George want's to tell everyone once he knows for sure."
"okay, I promise I won't tell anyone...yet!" she said with a sly voice.
Emmi looked over at Ringo and Morgan and wondered what they were talking about so seriously.
"Hey Paul, what do you think that's all about?" she wondered.
"Oh I think it's nothing, you shouldn't worry bout it." he said, with a wave and a wink to Ringo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
They all headed back up to the hotel, they were all getting a little water logged. ( ha2ha) George looked at Morgan with a concerned look on his face, then walked over to Ringo who was chatting away at Paul.
"Aye Rings, you didn't say anything to Morgan did you, you know about Pattie and Myself?" George questioned in a worried voice.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33

Page created in 0.509 seconds with 74 queries.