Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96632 times)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #320 on: December 29, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »

Michelle! Michelle! Hello!? Where are you?!!? Michelle!! These calls were heard throughout the city at three o'clock in the morning ...
Paul and Emmi went to the park.
John and Lucy looked at the cemetery with flashlights.
And George, Ringo and Morgan searched in the rest of the city and asked people. George really worried. "In less than 24 hours, my wedding is going to start  ! What would happen if we don't find her!" Ringo tried to comfort him "Do not worry George, I assure you that we found it, max, we will ask police for help," Morgan started to dial the number of the police in her mobile phone .
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
"John, I'm afraid," said Lucy clung to John "This place reminds me of my father" "don't worry Luc, I don't believe in ghosts, just stick with me and don't get lost" The truth was, that John was afraid too. both have a reason - the cemetery was attached to the forest that no one liked to enter, there were wolves and bears even the viewers didn't like to do with their camp. "Hey!" Suddenly said John "Look! Tracks!".
Rustling sound in the bushes. Lucy screamed in panic. But from the discourse get out-  Emmi and Paul! "What the hell did you do there !?!?! 1" shouted John, frozen from fear. "We saw traces in the park, We followed them and came here!" Emmi and Paul visibility confused. "Hey!" Someone shouted behind them. George, Morgan and Ringo wanted them. "We asked one man and he said he saw her walking to the park! "Emmi and Paul looked at John and Lucy. All the evidence fit - footprints in the park, trail in the cemetery. All came one point. But it's not particularly pleased them, cemetery trail led into the forest. But Michelle was important to them than their fear. and they came looking for her ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Little Michelle , went to the big forest and looked especially scared. She dragged her Ollie, dropped her. She felt that something breathing on her behind a large rock, but she continued on, Matt afraid. She reached a wide intersection tree separated into two. Michelle did not hesitate and turned left. You could see she was not worried about to go get lost ...
Wet ground, stay in her tracks to the effect that they wanted to seventh. They reached the intersection and did not know where to go. "Right!" Stated John. "Left!" Morgan stated. Giant wolf jumped behind them and growled. "Run to the left!" John shouted, and they wanted to.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Michelle approached a small wooden lodge. She looked at it closer to the door. Thunder roared in the sky. Rain was going to falling. the group fall and roll (because who ran  first, encounter with a stone and they all fell on him.) On the ground, and when they stopped they checked where are they. They saw Michelle in front of rickety wooden door. She was banging her. "Michelle, no!" Emmi shouted and George ran quickly and raised her before her hand touched the door. Michelle looked at him tearfully and hugged his neck. George held her head. Everyone could see that he will this good father. Everyone approached 

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #321 on: December 29, 2009, 03:19:40 PM »

them. They said things like: "Michelle, you scared us!" And "Where did you disappear?" But implementation where they heard a woman's voice says: "leave - the - girl - now..." a woman answered the door. She had brown hair disheveled and wearing a white dress and worn. "Leave that girl!" The woman jumped to George. Michelle fell and began to cry. Emmi raised her and soothed her. John and Paul tried to separate the woman from George. it's not like the woman and she bit John in his arm. He screamed and fell backwards. Paul grabbed the woman's hands behind her back. He shouted to Morgan: "Bring me a rope!" Morgan went to the root and pulled it.  She gave it to Paul - he tied the woman's hands.
Ringo and Lucy wanted John. Ringo brought John his coat and shirt. He got blood. "That woman knows how to bite!" Ringo said, tore his shirt sleeve of John, and had funded a bandage "If she lives in this forest, she got her inspiration for the wolves. Aahhh!" Shouted John pain. Lucy cleaned the wound and stroked the head of John. "You'll be fine, John. You have lose a lot of blood but it's not so bad," said Ringo. John had a sudden dizzy "Lucy, stay here," he muttered.
The woman screamed and writhed on the floor. Finally, George and Paul were able to push her into a corner. "Who are you !?!?" Paul shouted as she will not surrender them. "I'm the mother of this child! Leave her alone!" Everyone looked at Michelle.
She hid behind Emmi, and Paul understood everything. Day of the accident, Michelle's mother decided to be alone in the woods. Michelle probably didn't want to stay with her so she left her in the town. Lucky for Michelle, she had the Beatles. Them! Should serve as her home occasionally. Michelle could not bear the loss of her father and brother and wanted to see the only thing left to her from her family. This woman. But the woman was totally freaked and could harm Michelle!
While Paul thinks the woman managed to get the relationship of the root. Pulled out a gun in front of them. "Or you bring me the girl, or I'll shoot everyone of you ..." Everyone raised their hands. But then a bright light dazzling came down with the sound of a helicopter. They heard the sound of a police officer speaks from a tape recorder: "You down there! What are you doing?"
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
They all sat at the police station wrapped in blankets. Two police officers treated the wound of John, The woman sent to madhouse. Morgan playing with her phone. A policeman approached them and told them: "Guys, we examined the little girl and she's fine, except that she has no parents. We called for adoption of children, and we found parents interested in adopting her and ...." "No!" Everyone shouted. The cop seems surprised. "Please sir, this girl is important to us!" Emmi said. "I'm sorry, maybe she can visit you from time to time. And I think that new parents will help her speak again." They were all very sad. But also happy for Michelle, now she can grow as a normal girl. Before they left, Lucy gave Michelle the dress they bought her. Michelle was very excited and hugged Lucy. Then everybody. She waved them goodbye when they left the police station.
That's what I call, a hard day's night ...

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #322 on: December 29, 2009, 11:59:47 PM »

"Emmi!" Michelle shouted from her berdroom. Everyone was at Morgan and Ringo's apartment. And Michelle had her own bedroom in each couples apartment.
"Yes, hon?" Emmi called back. She was sitting by Paul on the couch, and he had his arm around her shoulder.
"I can't find my other shoe." She said. Michelle was now comftorble enough to speak around the gang, but not to strangers.
"Hold on just a minute." She said, getting up from next to Paul and walking into her room.
Ringo and Morgan were on the loveseat opposite of the couch, and Lucy and John were in the armchair.
"Aye, did George and Pattie say they were coming too?" Paul asked. Everyone was going out for Pizza.
"They said they would catch up with us later. They had some 'wedding businness' to take care of" Ringo replied with an eye roll.

(Sorry this was kinda crappy. I had 5 minutes to do it, but it should get the story moving ;) )

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

"How are you feeling Michelle?" Emmi said "Excellent!" Michelle said "Good! That brought you a present!" Emmi took her case to "Ollie". "You forgot it in the woods, a bear bit him, but I think now is much better!" Emmi put "Ollie" on the floor. "Ollie," began to walk like a zombie and say: "Michelle ... Michelle ... Michelle ... Michelle ..."
"Michelle ..... Michelle ... Michelle ..... Michelle? Michelle!" Michelle woke with a start. Morgan was next to her bed with pajamas. "You cry, horribly frightened me. Are you okay honey?" Michelle rushed to embrace in fear of the Morgan. Emmi and Lucy go into the room "Hey, are you doing party pajamas without us?" They approached the bed and hugged Michelle. Lucy arranged her wild hair. It was not long, and John, Paul, Ringo go into the room. "We saw you "How are you feeling Michelle?" Emmi said "Excellent!" Michelle said "Good! That brought you a present!" Emmi took her case to "Ollie". "You forgot it in the woods, a bear bit him, but I think now is much better!" Emmi put "maybe" on the floor. "Ollie," began to walk like a zombie and say: "Michelle ... Michelle ... Michelle ... Michelle ..."
"Michelle ..... Michelle ... Michelle ..... Michelle? Michelle!" Michelle woke with a start. Morgan was next to her bed with pajamas. "You cry, horribly frightened me. Are you okay honey?" Michelle rushed to embrace in fear of the Morgan. Emmi and Lucy go into the room "Hey, are you doing party pajamas without us?" They approached the bed and hugged Michelle. Lucy arranged her wild hair. It was not long, and John, Paul, Ringo go into the room. "We saw you leave the rooms, and we looked for you." Lucy the rooms, and we looked for you." Lucy squawked, "John! What happened to your arm ??!!" Michelle blanched. "Oh ... it ... it's nothing. I always run out of regular morning route, but this time someone left a rusted iron rod on the way ..." "In the morning take care of it," said Paul approached the bed. "Hey, where are George and Patty?" Emmi said "" . They had some 'wedding Businness' to take care of "Ringo replied with an eye roll.
"at Five o'clock in the morning?" Asked Paul and everyone laughed .... squawked, "John! What happened to your arm ??!!" Michelle blanched. "Oh ... it ... it's nothing. I always run out of regular morning route, but this time someone left a rusted iron rod on the way ..." "In the morning take care of it," said Paul approached the bed. "Hey, where are George and Patty?" Emmi said "" . They had some 'wedding Businness' to take care of "Ringo replied with an eye roll.
"at Five o'clock in the morning?" Asked Paul and everyone laughed ....
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:01:58 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #324 on: December 31, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »

"Hey, I'm tired, I think we should all go back to bed." Emmi said, "Especially you Ms. Michelle." She smiled,
Michelle nodded and lied her head on the pillow. "Will you sleep with me, Morgan?"
"Of course." Morgan said, "I think Ringo will be alright alone!" She giggled.
"Come, love." Paul said, swooping Emmi in his arms. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

When morning came, Michelle was first to wake. "Morgan?" She said, shaking Morgan's arm.
Morgan awoke slowly, "Yes, Michelle?"
"It's morning!" She said happily.
Morgan nodded, "I'll be up in a few."
Out in the livingroom, Emmi and Paul were already awake watching the news.
"Hello Emmi." Michelle said, rubbing her eye.
"Hello, sweetie." Emmi said, "How did you sleep?"

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #325 on: December 31, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »

"I slept pretty good, glad that Morgan was with me though." Michelle groggily replied.
"What's wrong sweetie?" Emmi questioned her.
"Oh, it's just I'm really hungry and Morgan wouldn't wake up!"
"haha, well she's probably tired from being up with you all night, you seem to have all those bad dreams." Emmi stated as she patted Michelle's small head and headed into the kitchen to start some breakfast. Just then Ringo came into the room asking where his Morgan was. Forgetting that she was just in the next room.
"What's wrong with you Rings? Have you gone completely potty?" Paul answered.
"Wha? where is she?" Ringo questioned with a confused look on his face.
"Stop Worrying!" he said back to him. Just then George walked in, looking quite confused.
"What's all the noise about out here?" he questioned.
"It's Rings' inferiority complex acting up again!" Paul quipped.
"ah, lay off guys, just tell me where she is."
"ok, if none of you mean guys will tell him I will, She's in Michelle's room Ringo!" Emmi yelled from the kitchen. Just as soon as Emmi had yelled the answer Ringo had already run into her room and scooped Morgan up and carried her to the living room.
"What's this all about?" Morgan said.
"He thought you had died or something." George said sarcastically with an eye roll.
"Why do you always do that Ritchie?" Morgan said with a concerned voice.
"I'm just afraid you'll be gone one day when I wake up is all."
"That's not going to happen, so you don't have to keep worrying about it. ok?" She grabbed his face and pulled it into hers and gave him a kiss.
"Well glad that's over with, don't know how much more of Ringo's freak outs we can take." Paul said as he went into the kitchen to help Emmi serve the breakfast. John walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, asking about what all the early morning ruckus had been about.
"You don't want to know." Paul stated as he dug into his eggs.
"I won't ask then." John said pouring Michelle a glass of juice.
"What do you all want to do today?" Emmi questioned.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #326 on: December 31, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

"Who? me?" John said "Um ... I think I'm going to be in my friend's wedding today ..."
George smiled.
"Oh! right! The wedding today, I almost forgot it! We must to prepare quick!" Emmi recall. "Do not worry love, the wedding is in this afternoon, at sunset. Right George?" Said Paul. "You guessed right, but also Emmi charitable , murderous wedding preparations! And we don't have so much time ..." Lucy sat down at John. Everyone looked at her. She went quietly up the stairs and sat at the table, half asleep. "Good morning sleeping Beauty" kissed her John. She smiled. Then she said: "Time is now seven in the morning. Just three minutes ago in my room phone rang and it was the chef from the Bakery, he said the cake was inviting will late in a hour. Then he asked if it's okay ..." "WHAT  :o?!?!?!" Suffocated everyone. "Ah ... so it's not ok hah ..." Lucy said looked worried.
"We need to drown that chef ! This is a wedding cake! Not just a birthday cake of a boy of five years old!" Morgan got angry. Ringo went to her and kissed her, he said: "We must not waste time and get angry, lets think what to do ..." Everyone began to think. And then Michelle said abruptly: "Let's bake a cake in ourselves!" Patty lifted her and kissed her.
Emmi wasted no time:: "Ringo! - you go with Morgan, John and Lucy to the store and buy all the flour, sugar, eggs, milk, chocolate, vanilla, strawberries, bananas, cookies and candies to decorate a cake!" "Getit!" He said the the four were quick to go.
"George, Patty and Paul- you are preparing the necessary tools to prepare cake + aprons for everyone. It's going to be very dirty work!" "Got it!" They confirmed that went into the kitchen. "And Michelle, you have the most fun job!" "yay!" Michelle happy. Emmi whispered to her mission in her ears. Michelle nodded and hurried to make the little dolls to put on the top of the cake. (Oops! I just discovered you what was her task ha2ha ...). After half an hour (well, a little less), John, Ringo, Morgan, and Lucy from the store with groceries. They all wore the aprons that they have. Emmi opened before them a cookbook with a huge picture of a wedding cake of 5 layers. "You really expect us to do it?" Asked John. "Yap!" 8) Emmi said ...
(Now I expect from whoever will write the sequel, write how they made the cake, and not to leave out details! ;))
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:38:50 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #327 on: January 01, 2010, 04:17:24 AM »

(I'll get down to the gruesome details, Lucy! ;) )

They approached the painful task with an open mind, John kneaded the dough, then passed it to Morgan who was forming the dough balls to hand to Paul, who made the balls into the tears of cake, who slided it to Emmi who put them in the oven, then when they were done Ringo toook them out of the oven, then passed it to Lucy who stacked them and then everyone helped Michelle put the frosting and flowers on!!! (whew!)
When the cake was done, it looked fabulous!
"Oh, I love it!" Pattie cried, "It's perfect!" She hugged each person, "Now girls, will you help me into my wedding dress?" The girls nodded exitedly and went to Pattie's room.
Her dress was georgus. It was a white ball-gown style dress, with beautiful layers of lace and tulle. When she was in it, she stepped in front of the mirror and everyone gasped.
"It's beautiful, Pattie." Emmi sighed. "Paul better hurry up and get that ring on my finger!" Everyone laughed.
"Now now Emmi. Me and Rich are the oldest, I think It's my turn first!" Morgan teased.
"Guys!" Michelle said, "It's Pattie's special day!" She giggled and lightly tugged on Pattie's dress. "Where's my dress?"
"Oh thats right!" Pattie said, "Your the flowergirl, aren't you!" Michelle nodded sligtly.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #328 on: January 01, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »

The girls helped Michelle to dress her little dress. "Oh!" Patty admired "you really cute little princess!" Morgan went to Lucy and told her: "Good idea, Lucy! The dress" Lucy smiled and muttered something unintelligible to herself ...
"Now it's your turn to dress, girls" said Michel Patty, and left with the room. Morgan dressed first, followed by Lucy and Emmi. It was four o'clock. The wedding was to begin at six. All organized with the suits, the dresses, the food (was get in time) and everything else. Everything was perfect except that none of them bought George and Patty gifts ....
"Ooooh!! How could we be such fools !?!?" "Why everything must be complicated !?!?" "Stop everyone! Take your wallets and run to your nearest mall! Now!"
Everyone rushed to hurry and run to buy gifts. George, Patty and Michelle stay home and not understand where all gone.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Three men and three girls ran with evening clothes, and fancy hairstyles throughout the mall.
They wanted the intriguing shop and stopped running, because they were intrigued to know what's there. But then they remembered that they had something more important to continue to run.
They wanted full garbage can full on garbage, and then another garbage can full of garbage, and then another garbage can full of garbage, then another garbage can full of guitars. They had a feeling there was something odd last trap, but they continued to run, fill out their mission.
Then they passed the huge store, and then store at medium, and then a small store, and then the store is really, really tiny they looked like gravel. In fact it's was gravel.
They ran and ran and accidentally get to an area with a wet and slippery floor. Everyone slid quickly and tried to steady themselves. they reached the escalator. Paul stopped abruptly so as not to fall. He exhaled with relief. But than Emmi collide on his back, Ringo collide on her back, Lucy collided on his back, Morgan collide on her back, and John collide on her back. BOOM! Paul rolled down the stairs  :-X...
They ran and ran and past a red curtain with a line of children before him. Ringo was arrested. "Hey! Is Santa Claus! I want to see him!" . John and Paul came to him, picked him up and continued running impatiently.
Finally, after running insignificant they went upscale gift shop with mountains of gifts perfect. "George and Patty could not tell us anything now!" John said and protested the sweat on his forehead. Everyone returned home enough to hide the gifts in the basket of gifts, just before George came and shouted at them they just click it when they disappeared. "Guests should be here any minute friends! Why are you panting like this? what, you just done now Marathon? Quick! Why are you standing?! get dress!" The group looked at each other and fell to the floor wearily ...

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #329 on: January 02, 2010, 09:09:35 AM »

Just then guests started piling into the house. They all looked at each other and whispered good luck! They all trailed off into different areas where the guests had begun to enter so that they could keep them entertained until the big ceremony began.
"Boy keepin' all these people entertained sure is a lot of work!" Lucy quipped as she headed to the punch bowl. John followed after her.
"Man, is it hot in here? Or is it just me?" Paul winked to Emmi. She giggled as they walked together outside to the garden.
Ringo was chasing Michelle around in the backyard, trying to keep her busy and out of any trouble she might get into. Morgan was making sure everyone had enough Jam butties to keep them full before the wedding cake was to be served. George and Pattie were each in seperate rooms getting ready for the big moment, both were a little nervous. Just as Pattie was putting on her vail she heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" she yelled.
"Hey Pattie, It's just us girls." the three of them stated.
"Oh, I'm ever so nervous guys!" she replied.
"Why should you be nervous Pattie? George is just so gear!" Lucy stated with a big smile.
"Yeah, he is so kind and sweet to everyone, why are you afraid Pattie?" Morgan questioned.
"Oh it's just...I'm getting married!! Shouldn't everyone have cold feet? Even if it's only for a few minutes! I mean, I'm still just a young woman." she said with a slight quiver in her voice.
"It's ok Pattie, we'll be right by your side the whole way through, that's the plus about having bridesmaids!" Emmi smiled to her, as she helped her put on a necklace.
"Besides, I'll be getting married soon, and you won't have to worry about being the only Beatle wife!!" Morgan said with a wink. They all giggled.
"Will you really Morgan?" pondered Lucy.
"Well I sure hope so. He better get to it soon if he's gonna do it!" she coyly smiled.
"We better get you out there Pattie, I think I hear the music starting! You ready?" Emmi said as she lead her to the door.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

She nodded and the girls helped her into the chapel. When George saw her, his eyes lit up like stars. It almost looked like he was about to tear up. And when Pattie smiled at him, he did.
The ceremony went great. Everything went just as it was supposed to.
"You may kiss the bride!" The preacher said with enthusiasm. George leaned over to Pattie and kissed her like none of the gang had seen.
"No go ahead!" Lucy said. And George wisked her away. "They look so cute together!" She said.
"Yeah they do. I bet the fangirls out there are just furious." Emmi joked.
Just then the other 3 Beatles came up to them, "Where's Michelle?" Paul asked them.
"With Brian. He just loves her!" Emmi replied.
"Ah ok. We didn't want to lose her again!" Ringo smiled.
As Ringo finished his sentence. The DJ started to play music. Paul looked over to Emmi, "May I have this dance?" He asked and bowed.
Emmi giggled, "Why Mr. McCartney, I'm charmed." She said and curtsied. He chuckled and lead her into the dance floor.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »

They both waltzed out onto the dance floor hand in hand, smiling at each other so happy to be together. Lucy and Morgan were at the bunch bowl chattin' away, while their guys were across the dance floor.
"Aye Ring?" John questioned.
"Yes  John? What's up?" he asked.
"Should I go ask Lucy to dance with me?"
'Why of course! Don't be afraid to dance John, you're a mighty fine dancer!'
"Well I don't think I am, and what if she laughs at how terrible I am?"
"She won't, she's mad about you and you know that!" Ringo winked then gave him a nudge in the girls direction.
"Do you think they will ever come over her and ask us to dance?" Morgan whined. "I mean look at how much fun Emmi and Paul are having!"
"Look, they're coming over now!" Lucy said with a grin.
The guys slowly walked over to them, Ringo was pushing John in front of him.
"Go on John ask her" Ringo whispered.
"Well Lucy would you so gladly dance with me miss?" he asked with a worried look.
"Of course thought you were never going to ask me!" she smiled as she grabbed his hand and flew to the dance floor.
"Glad he got the courage to ask her!" Ringo smiled to Morgan.
"Yeah, sure is great that everyone is having fun now." she retorted with a slight frown.
"what's wrong luv?"
"oh nothing!"
"Well I was going to ask you to dance but..." he coyly smiled.
"Oh please sir! Can I dance with you!"
Ringo grabbed Morgan's arm and took off onto the dance floor, her face beaming with happiness. Everyone was having such a great time, the party was a real success. They were now just about getting ready to cut the cake.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2010, 11:18:24 PM »

"Okay folks," The DJ said over the P.A. system, "Before we pass out that delicious lookin' cake, we are going to have the Bride and Groom dance!"
Everyone turned to see Pattie and George walk into the middle of the dancefloor and begin to slowdance.
"Aw, they are so beautiful together." Emmi sighed to Paul.
"Yes, they do. I'm really happy for George." Paul whispered back to her.
Beside them, Morgan and Ringo were talking about the couple as well.
"Ringo, will that be us someday?" Morgan asked as charming as possible.
"We'll see. As long as some tall dark stud doesn't steal you from me." He laughed.
"Of course not, love!" Morgan hugged him, "And you won't leave me?" She asked.
"Never! No one would come between us." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Things seemed different with John and Lucy. They wanted to be more than friends, but Cynthia came between them.
"I've never felt this way for someone else." He whispered. They weren't watching the dance, they were sitting together on a couch in the reception room. "And I do love you. But Julian stands in the way..."
"I know John." Lucy whispered, "If you need to go back to Cyn, I'd understand." She looked down from his gaze.
He stroked her hair, thinking about how he was caught in this love triange. (Ohhhh exiting! :P Johnny in a love triange!)

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2010, 08:24:51 AM »

"when must you go back to Cynthia?" Lucy questioned him.
"Soon, she'll be wanting me home, she keeps calling all the time." he answered with a sad look.
"This is so hard for me John! I think I might really truly love you. But I can't break up a marrige."
"Oh Lucy darling, this whole things my fault, I should have never led you on like this." he said as he brushed her hair from her face. "It was cruel of me and I feel so awful now."
"No John, I could never see you as anything but a kind and caring soul. I know what you must do even if it will break my heart." Lucy cried as she ran towards the house.
"Lucy!!" John shouted as he ran after her. Emmi and Morgan gave each other a questioning look.
"What do you think that was all about?" Emmi whispered to Morgan still holding onto Paul as they slowly danced.
"I'm not sure, but most likely it had to do with Cynthia, you know the situation." Morgan said back with an obvious eyebrow raise.
"Well don't you think we should go talk to her? She might be really hurt."
"Well I suppose we should, wouldn't hurt to ask her if she's alright." Morgan answered.
"Hey what's all this whispering about?" Paul asked Emmi.
"Didn't you see Lucy running away into the house? John chasing after her?" she questioned him.
"No, I was to busy being distracted by a beautiful woman in front of me." he smiled as he spun her around. Emmi blushed, then gave him a kiss.
"Come on Ritchie let's go!" Morgan insisted as she pulled him along. They headed into the house to find Lucy sitting on the floor in her room crying. Morgan and Ringo walked over to her and gave her a reassuring hug.
"Oh sweetie, what happened?" Morgan asked.
"It's just John and I, I knew it was too good to be true! It can't work out for us!" she sobbed into her arm.
"Well, it is a very complicated situation you got yourself into. Cyn has been with John well since forever!" Ringo chimed in. "And there is the matter of Julian, you can't forget about his poor heart breaking!"
"I know I know, that's why I told him...it couldn't possibly work, even though I love him so." she cried louder this time. Morgan handed her a hanckerchief and patted her on the back.
"It's ok, everything will be alright in the end. No matter what the outcome Lucy." Morgan stated trying to sounds somewhat optimistic.
"I better go check on John, see if he's doing alright." Ringo said as he headed for the door.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »

John was sitting against the wall outside the chucrh, puffing on a ciggie.
"John, are you okay?" Ringo said, sitting down next to him.
John sighed, "No, I don't know what to do, Ringo. I really do love Lucy. She gives me a thrill Cyn didn't even give me. But I love Cyn and Julian, and I don't want to hurt them." He put out his ciggie and wiped a single tear from his face.
"Well, I believe you will make the right situation. I believe in you, John." Ringo smiled.
"Thanks, mate." John softly said. "But why does this have to be so complicated!" He shouted, punching the ground.
"Because love is complicated, it has been since the beginning of time. Some people just get lucky though, like me and Morgan, or Pattie and George. But you never know, Pattie might run off with George's best friend someday!" He laughed.
"Leave a Beatle for Clapton? Nah." John laughed.

When they went back inside, John made a B-Line to Lucy, and overflowed her with kisses.
Lucy stood still, "John, I can't..."
John frowned, "Lucy, let me hold you, and I will work it out later. Let's enjoy it while it lasts."
Paul and Emmi came up, "Guys! Stop the worrying and have fun! Work it out later!" Paul said, then wisked Emmi back onto the dancefloor.
"See?" Ringo whispered in John's ear, "I think they have it easiest of all."
John nodded, "But why does everyone have it easy besides me?"
"When you find the right person, it will be easy." Ringo said with a smile.
John looked down to Lucy, she had her head on his chest with her eyes closed. John stroked her hair, "Lucy?" He said.
"Yes, John?" She said with a sad smile.
"Would you like to take a walk with me?" He asked. She nodded and smiled.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o What The?!?! Why me?!?!
One fat man and woman chatted and ate one serving refreshments. Suddenly the fat man coughed and waved his hand, as if chased a fly. "Gee, what's this green smoke?" I do not know but it's coming from this guy with the girl next to him. "Shame! Smoke near a little girl!"
"Lucy, you get hurt by what I told you before?" "I do not want to talk about what happened before,John, I don't want to be sad at the wedding of George and Patty, so before everyone gets involved ..." John put a finger on her lips. "Less talk, more action"
He lowered his head toward Lucy's head and stood to kiss her. Everything was so perfect as in the American films, Until a woman with red dress and bouncy and a little boy inside. John and Lucy stood up immediately and straightened his clothes. "Daddy!" Julian ran toward John. John leaned on his knees and spread his hands. They clung on long hug. John got up and kissed Cynthia "Oh John, I'm sorry for being late, the train was late in the half hour and ..." "It's okay Cynthia, I'm just glad you're here. I love you" "Really?" Cynthia twisting the nose "So, who's she?" John turned to Lucy. "Ahhh ...." He stammered. Lucy thought fast: "I am a second cousin of Grandma Patty's third generation" She smiled. Cynthia turned to John: "Darling, it's true?" "Um, yes.'s Always difficult to figure out how to remember to invite your distant cousins weddings ..." He offers nervously "Oh! Ha ha! What luck! For a moment I was sure you kissed her! HA HA HA!" Cynthia laughed. John played with the fingers. Lucy cleared her throat and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling.
"Momy! Momy! There's cake! I want cake!" Jumped Julian. "We'll talk later honey" Cynthia said, "Come baby, go get a cake," she and Julian left. John and Lucy laughed in relief. "Wow Luce, you real success to persuade Cynthia." He grinned and added, "You were really cute in the.... piece you did on" Lucy looked at him in a sad look. "What happened?" He asked her. "Cynthia made me something, maybe we are not suited to be together," John opened his mouth "Lucy! D...Don't talk like that! Cynthia is my wife, and you're my friend" Lucy looked at him "I mean, you're more than a friend, of course, I mean, but, hey, wait, wait! Lucy! Don't go! Lucy! " The situation could be worse. Lucy went out walking angry. She didn't want the relationship between her and John destroy. Oh, how will she just wanted that he will be only her. Even John thought so. But his situation was much worse ...
John didn't find Lucy. But Cynthia had found him. They talk about all sorts of things and Julian, and then Cyn told him: "I want you to come back home with me. Do a short vacation of your friends here ... and live with me and Julian" John sprayed the punch out of his mouth and coughed . "My request was exaggerated my dear?" Cynthia asked softly. "No, no, I'm fine" John just didn't want to leave the house where he, George, Paul, Ringo and their girlfriends live. They over so much Fun and games together and he didn't want him to leave for home with a little boy to look after him and a woman to give orders, when he can enjoy with his friends. Cynthia's phone suddenly rang. "Just a minute" she replied. "Hello? Yes, Cynthia Lennon speaking .... yes ... What? Really?! That's great! I mean, yes sir ..... of course, sir. Goodbye" She hung up. "Who was that?" Asked John. Cynthia excited "that my boss from work, I go out on a mission to China! From work! Five months!" "Wow! That  Great! .... but what about our planning, you and I and Julian" ask John sadly fake "Oh ... I think we'll have to cancel it dear" "Oh no! It will this shame .. . John said and kissed Cynthia "I know how much it means to you baby, but I don't want you to be sad about it," Cynthia hugged him. John smiled happily behind her back. "Well, as long as The Julian stays with you..." "What!" Said John. "Of course! There is no one to look after him except you" "Um .. I have to ask the guys. ... I am now Um .... must .... find someone" ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------
Slow danced all night full of fireflies against this. Music saxophone tune the time of the couples embracing. Lucy was sitting on the wooden steps and leaned against the wall. She saw Michel, Julian and Ringo running around on the grass, the saxophonist, the dancing couples and the John and Cynthia talk. As she sits she felt the weariness fall on her, her eyes slowly began to close and she sank in a dream......
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:32:07 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2010, 02:50:25 PM »

"Emmi, I have something to ask you..." Paul said. They were out walking in the garden outside the chapel.
"Sure love, anything." She said, praying that he was going to propose to her.
"Would you wear these?" He asked, pulling out a necklace box from his coat pocket.
She gasped, "Paul, these are beautiful." She said, touching the necklace, which was a string of beautiful white pearls.
"They were my grandmothers. I have been waiting for the right person to give them to." He said with a smile.
She smiled back, "Of course I will wear them." She lifted her hair and he draped the necklace across her neck and clasped it together in back. She turned back around to let him see.
"Wow..." He sighed. Then took her hands and kissed her gently. (Thankyou for letting me have my moment :P)

Back in the reception room, Cynthia was about to leave. "I will see you soon, boys." She smiled and kissed Julian goodbye. "But before I leave, I'd like to talk to you, John." She said.
"What is it, Cyn?" He asked once they were alone.
"I think we should divorce." She said with a frown.
"But why?!" He gasped, "I love you!"
"But I love my boss." She said softly, "Why do you think he wants to take me to China?"
John sighed. "But Cyn...."
"No, John. I've thought about this quite a bit, and it's my desision. I'm sorry." She said and walked off.
John was sitting there alone. Trying to figure out what to do next.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »

O M G :o EMMI I love you! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^ ^ Line of a dream.
Lucy stood with a scarf and  huge sunglasses in a airport one path of cracked and needs to be corrected. Draft blew and had to order the rioting her hair every time. The air was dry and the sun painted everything bright orange, like old pictures.
John was wearing a helmet, brown leather aviator jacket. He moved to a small plane with a propeller and an old van, and double wing. "John!" She shouted, but the wind pushed the call distance. He didn't hear her. He entered the plane and turned on the propeller as the engine of a boat, or an electric saw. The plane began to move forward and grabbed the momentum. "No! John Wait!" She cried and ran after the plane. The plane began to take off. Lucy tired from running and landed on her knees, panting. Suddenly the plane started spending black smoke and cough. the Propeller stopped and the plane began to fall, with black smoke it leaves behind, like a rope. The plane crashed with a thud on the ground. Lucy screamed, but no sound came out.
The wind grew stronger, and Lucy shake from side to side. The wind whispered in her ear: "John, John, John ..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Luce, Lucy wake up sleeping Beauty ... , you're talking in your sleep." Lucy opened her eyes. John sat beside her and patted her shoulder. "John, you're alive," she said and rushed to hug him. "You all right Lucy, you fell asleep, and the wedding is over." "Where is everybody?" She asked. "Go home, come on, now is the most fun! We open gifts and eat the leftovers of cake!" He lifted her smiled a big smile, he looks happy. They went inside, the warmth has been replaced with a cold that prevailed outside. John put Lucy on the couch next to Emmi and Paul, and sat down beside her. Colorful wrappers and greeting cards that were distributed in the living room while George and Patty nature between them.
Ringo came to John and whispered to him: "When you going to tell her you and Cynthia are getting divorced?"
"Soon Richie," John winked "Soon ...."
Everyone laughed and enjoyed, opened gifts and ate the remains of the amazing cake. "Here a gift from my father!" Said George. "This is the bigest gift here! Open it George! Open it!" Laughed Paul. Everyone encouraged to George when he tore the red cover and opened the box .........

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:43:32 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »

O M G :o EMMI I love you! :D

Haha no problem!  ;)

"What is it?" Pattie asked, she was sitting next to George.
It's a-" George was cut off when he saw what it was, "A baby crib mobile..."
Everyone was silet until Paul blurted out, "George, is there something your hiding from us?!" Everyone laughed.
"Pattie, open the one from me and Paul!" Emmi said with a smile.
She smiled and took the present from Emmi. "Wow! A crystal vase! Thank you guys!" She said as George wrapped his arm around her.
They opened the rest of the presents, then started to serve the rest of the cake.
"You know, you did a great job on this!" Pattie said, feeding George a peice of cake.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »

(I'm going to type more because I am bored :P)

John looked over to Lucy, who was sitting by Michelle and playing with her.
John cleared his throat, "Um, Lucy, could I talk to you?" He asked.
"Sure John." She smiled.
They walked out into the garden and sat on a bench beside a fountain.
"So," John said, "Cynthia wants a divorce...."
Lucy looked to him in shock, "Really? Why?"
"It seems her boss reeled her in..." He said, scooting a little closer to her, "So now I guess we can be together.... if you want of course." Lucy smiled and bit her lip, "Lucy?" John asked.
"Yes John?"
"I love you!" He blurted out, then covered his mouth like a little kid.
She laughed and rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you too..."

"Wow! Where did you get those pearls, Emmi?" Morgan asked.
"Paul gave them to me." She said with a smile, then Paul came behind her and rested his hands on her hips.
"Aww! That was so sweet, Paul!" Morgan said.
Paul blushed a little (ah!!), "Thanks." He said.
Ringo came and stood next to Morgan, "Hello, darling." He said and smiled, "What would you guys like to do?"
"Well, the newlyweds are kinda absorbed in themselves...." Paul said and looked to Pattie and George, who were sitting and just gazing at eachother.
"Yeah. Do you guys wanna go to a movie?" Ringo asked, "There's a new James Bond I am dying to see."
"Sure! Should we ask Lucy and John to come?" Emmi said. She turned to look at Paul, who was rubbing her sides.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Paul smiled.
When they reached the fountain, they saw Lucy and John kissing like there was no tomorrow. "Ummm.... Are we still gonna ask them?" Morgan asked.
"Here, I got it." Paul said. He walked up to John, "LENNON!" He shouted. And John jerked up.
"Wow, that worked." Emmi giggled.
"Yeah, I've been doing that since we were 14!" He laughed, "John, wanna come see James Bond with us?"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Page created in 0.439 seconds with 73 queries.