Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: What was it like to be a teenager for our old ones  (Read 3899 times)

Re: What was it like to be a teenager for our old ones
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2006, 06:41:23 PM »

Quote from: 343
definitely nice live, you catch some of my personal live picks in the booty section?

no, i thought they expired Ages ago, but if you've got any new or recent live ones could you please upload? It'd be nice to have some of that..or some early 80's live stuff. ;)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2006, 06:42:06 PM »

Quote from: 185

I think we should at least allow Europe to bask in the glow of Kraftwerk, who apparantly inspired a whole generation of introverted knob-twiddling student techno types, and for that the world of rock is eternally grateful.
And remember - "It's the final countdown dah do dat do - daaah do dada da da doo.."

haha, i have that album man/.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2006, 09:13:16 PM »

Quote from: 197

no, i thought they expired Ages ago, but if you've got any new or recent live ones could you please upload? It'd be nice to have some of that..or some early 80's live stuff. ;)

check them, especially the megaupload ones, i dont think they ever go bad. and thats what my holy grail of concerts was  ;D
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

BlueMeanie

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2006, 02:28:08 PM »

Quote from: 185

I think we should at least allow Europe to bask in the glow of Kraftwerk, who apparantly inspired a whole generation of introverted knob-twiddling student techno types, and for that the world of rock is eternally grateful.
And remember - "It's the final countdown dah do dat do - daaah do dada da da doo.."

The Germans have been responsible for an awful lot of inovative stuff over the years.

If only they wouldn't keep invading other peoples countries! ;D

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2006, 02:45:39 PM »

Quote from: 483
The Germans have been responsible for an awful lot of inovative stuff over the years.

Yeah... Where would we be without Modern Talking, Scooter (or should I say Scoo-tah?), Munchener Freiheit and Alphaville?  ;D

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2006, 04:57:39 PM »

check them, especially the megaupload ones, i dont think they ever go bad. and thats what my holy grail of concerts was  ;D

Heading there now ;)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2006, 06:08:38 PM »

They take them off after 90 days innactivity.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2006, 09:51:28 PM »

well its still working at least (woohoo)
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2006, 09:01:40 PM »

Let's see, what was it like to be a teenager for me. All I remember is spending a lot of time making my hair big. That and really crappy music. Other than that, I think it's the same for most teenagers. You split into your little groups, you party, you cut classes and so on. Typical stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 1.482 seconds with 53 queries.