Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 50 Cents equals Beatles record  (Read 5993 times)

Mr. Kite

• A Beginning
  • What would the The Beatles be without Ringo?
Re: 50 Cents equals Beatles record
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2005, 12:06:47 AM »

Quote from: Bruno
(barf4)50 cent

Like others have posted it just isn't the same so why compare the two.  I'm sure alot of artists have had more then one song in the top 10 at one time or the other.  What makes The Beatles feat impressive is that the top 5 of the top 10 where Beatles songs.  I mean in 50 cents case one song is the number one song while another was number 3 or whatever and the others where probablly at the bottom 10.  I really hate rappers becaue they are all so phony I mean they put on this act about being drunk muderers on dope and raping women but if you met any of them I'm sure you'd find that they are actually civilized people who put on this phony act to sell their sh*tty records.  The only exception to my hating rap rule is Eminem but I really just think that's because he makes his songs a little bit more coherent and he gives them a catchy beat that I enjoy for some odd reason.

Mr. Kite

Bad Music Is A Disease The Beatles Are The Cure!
[size=14][size=14]-Mr. Kite![/size][size=14]<br />'ving been some days in preparation a splendid time is guaranteed for all![/size][/size]<br />

MrMustard11

• A Beginning
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005, 03:29:43 AM »

Quote from: Mairi
Bob Dylan can't sing either, but he never rapped.

Subterranean Homesick Blues  ;D But he did it well, which is the major difference.

8)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 03:39:23 PM »

Hmmm... never thought of that as rapping but you have a point.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

In Blue Hawaii

• Getting Better
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 03:54:13 PM »

Quote from: MrMustard11

Subterranean Homesick Blues  ;D But he did it well, which is the major difference.

8)

"Like A Rolling Stone" is another Dylan rap song. Paul and John were good rappers too (Sgt. Pepper's and I Am The Walrus).

sexy sadie

• Getting Better
  • once there was a way to get back home...
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 02:27:29 AM »

Do you girls like that kinda stuff? Terrible music. It all sounds the same anyway, and I have listen to it at work all day, so I'm not just saying it on a stereotypical basis.

i sure as hell don't. i can't stand it! all rap has just become so degrading and monotonous...all they rap about is their cars, their "rims" and "dubs", the whoreable excuses for women that go around being sluts to the guys, their houses, the extra accessories they don't need...oh man. horrible.
Ashley*

one sweet dream, pick up the bags and get in the limousine. soon we'll be away from here. step on the gas and wipe that tear away. one sweet dream came true today...

[img]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8264/jsj21oc.jpg[/img

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2005, 07:22:43 PM »

If you'd combine the following quotes and multiply them by 10, you'd get pretty close to what I think of 50 Cent.

Quote from: Herecomesyoursun
tragic

I hate him. He's one of those artist that literally make me sick when I hear his music.

Quote from: Mushmouth
Thats horid, damn our youth today!

Quote from: Mairi
Good God, that's disgraceful.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.506 seconds with 49 queries.