Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ROLLING STONES JOINING US AT IW FEZZIE!  (Read 541 times)

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
ROLLING STONES JOINING US AT IW FEZZIE!
« on: March 23, 2007, 11:49:31 AM »

Well when they heard The Apple Beatles had got a slot they quickly joined up! lol

Yes, it
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Bobber

Re: ROLLING STONES JOINING US AT IW FEZZIE!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »

Great!

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 01:32:28 PM »

fantastic job there mr promoter man....i haven't really taken mick and the rest totally serious since brian got strung out on horse and they got melancholy and soft hearted but back in the day i loved the stones for their bluesy hard rocking beat....the beatles didn't rock as good anymore when brian e turned them into pop stars,so the stones made up for it by doing blues tunes...like little red rooster,its all over now ,around and around and or one of the many others....and everytime they recorded one it should have hit the charts but the pop tarts were usually at the one spot and i am sure it still p*sses michael jag and keef off,i know it  should if it don't.....so if you wanna impress mick you gotta impress keef....first score some grade a smack....lol no i am not going to let you go that route....play some of the old blues stuff that will apple peel to keef...he is on the same level as chuck berry as a guitarist and can rock with 3 strings i bet....i still like the stones but their later stuff did not all agree with me genre but they still rock i'll give them that...why even me and bill wyman have similairities...which we as ladies and gents won't mention here in type..right word no?....well moving on be your rhaspy assed self jimi mccartney chancer standbridge jones lmtd and play something ballsy......slap them f***ers up against the wall with roadrunner or some old buddy holly(rave on i incidently want to hear by you)....keep them rocking buddy and tell keef onefeather says HOW!! and tell him andrew ruined their music not their image....

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 01:38:51 PM »

oh and i got the apple beatles mp3s....those guys rocked back in the day too b4 lee johned out and joined the jedi(kidding tell him to go post a moondog)....that other guy rick tho he is some kind of survivor....he might be the second coming if he can master healing ailments.....that is really great maybe your mbe is around the corner...pick mine up while your their i left it next to my weed in the loo....

Page created in 0.955 seconds with 41 queries.