Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Paul McCartney on Queen  (Read 1149 times)

Paul McCartney on Queen
« on: October 22, 2008, 07:46:02 PM »

I don't know, maybe many has seen this video, but I posted because this wasn't in any Paul's thread

Paul is talking about Queen from 6:27 - 6:40, 6:47 - 7:01 and 7:16 - 7:24

also if you interested in Queen you can watch the whole anthology of them. Ringo had something said about Queen too, but I don't know in which part of the documentary (I didn't watch whole documentary)

AMRgGfnuyKA

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
Re: Paul McCartney on Queen
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:50:21 PM »

I must be a little slow but when I first saw this thread, I thought Paul McCartney was going to talk about Queen Elizabeth...LOL.   ;D  But this is a neat find.  Paul is right, Freddie did have a great voice.

BTW, I love your avatar.  Did you make it??

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »

Quote from: 1620
I must be a little slow but when I first saw this thread, I thought Paul McCartney was going to talk about Queen Elizabeth...LOL.   ;D  But this is a neat find.  Paul is right, Freddie did have a great voice.

BTW, I love your avatar.  Did you make it??

lol, every seems to refuse this thread only because they think that this will be about queen elizabeth. HAHAHA  ;D  ;D  ;D

and yes, Freddie did have the voice. he was truly amazing vocalist. it's a shame that he died. and no, I didn't make my avatar, I've just searched in google "Paul McCartney avatar" and that's it

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »

Oh, 94b..., thank you very much! I am a crazy Queen fan and I`ve enjoyed the interviews! Freddie was fantastic and his voice is unique. Especially I like watching Queen during their young period. I mean watching, cause I enjoy listening to any period of their career. But when they were young they were so handsome. This is band number 2 for me after the Beatles.

Page created in 0.357 seconds with 45 queries.