Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Angry - 1986  (Read 1707 times)

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
Angry - 1986
« on: December 10, 2021, 11:51:18 PM »

So I was explaining to my wife about the continuing McCartney and Phil Collins feud at dinner tonight (laugh now if you find that funny) - anyway, so I then went to google to get some more details and stumbled across that Phil Collins and Pete Townshend played on a song with Paul in 1986 called Angry.  Never knew that, not a great song, but found it interesting anyway.  My research found that random story as well as reminded me of the prank George played on Phil in recording All Things Must Pass.  Poor Phil.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
Re: Angry - 1986
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 12:03:52 AM »

So I was explaining to my wife about the continuing McCartney and Phil Collins feud at dinner tonight (laugh now if you find that funny) - anyway, so I then went to google to get some more details and stumbled across that Phil Collins and Pete Townshend played on a song with Paul in 1986 called Angry.  Never knew that, not a great song, but found it interesting anyway.  My research found that random story as well as reminded me of the prank George played on Phil in recording All Things Must Pass.  Poor Phil.

Oh yeah off Press to Play. Not one of my favourite Paul albums. I only had it on cassette so I probably never read the credits to see that Pete and Phil were on it. Phil was a huge star at that time too. Probably at his peak.

The George prank of Phil was priceless. And showed what lengths George would go to to stir someone.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: Angry - 1986
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 05:29:56 PM »

I like 'Angry' and Press To Play a good bit.  Much better than that Pipes Of Peace drivel around the same time.

Page created in 0.565 seconds with 37 queries.