Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues  (Read 195162 times)

The Swine

• Getting Better
Re: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2010, 12:05:08 PM »

i rather read his bollocks than teenage girls sh*t about highschool
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »

i rather read his bollocks than teenage girls sh*t about highschool

:) Not exactly my choice of words, but I agree with your general thrust. We all come here for different reasons.
don't follow leaders

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »

Sorry if my posts were too long for you.  The point I was trying to say with the proof included so you wouldn't doubt me, is something happened to the real Paul in 66, and I wish this being not so, but he has never been seen since up to now.  

How other people will respond when the truth is revealed remains to be seen but at least I told you the truth.  Please accept my apologys if I annoyed you in any way.  I would like to go to the thread of John Lennon, but I am afraid because of what I see here.  I have information about John Lennon, submitted to me from a Attorney who investigated the incident himself.   This attorney is one of the most respected people and he made a lot of sense from his findings which most of us today are not aware of.  So I would like to walk tip toe now.   

Daveyo
 ;sorry
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 06:43:29 PM by Daveyo »

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »

The point I was trying to say with the proof included so you wouldn't doubt me
No offense, but what proof? All you've presented so far are theories. "Investigators say..." or "scientists found out that..." doesn't mean anything unless you can at least give us some names, numbers and details. The shape of his skull changed? Says who and where's the undeniable proof? His voice changed? Which experts confirm this? He just learned how to play bass and guitar with his wrong hand? That's possible, but I can assure you that if you're going to train a right-handed adult (the older you are, the slower you learn) to play bass and guitar with his left hand, it'll take him many years before he'll be as good as Paul was at the time, if he'll ever get there at all.

I could go on and on. To be honest, this whole theory has so many plot holes that a fiction writer would never get away with it.

I have information about John Lennon, submitted to me from a Attorney who investigated the incident himself.   This attorney is one of the most respected people
Some of the greatest swindlers in history were smart, respectable people in high positions.

Again, no offense here, you seem to me like a nice guy who's trying to get his point accross without stepping on any toes and I really respect that, but if you want us to believe such a wild story, you're going to have to come up with some pretty darn good evidence. :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 07:38:49 PM by Joost »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

Hi Joost

Been trying to put the pics in and the upload folder is full.  How is it possible, and I just joined as the three pics total only 72kb which is small.  1 set is 39kb and the other is 33 kb.

Are we allowed to post pics here or not.

Daveyo

If not I do have an alternative but you will have to click on the link to see it, but I would rather have it here in the forum so people can see.

Any suggestions.   I see also the Admin has the older version of SMF.  The update should be 1.1.11  I have SMF too and my own site.  I have the latest and of course they are already into 2.0RC

stevie

• Getting Better
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2010, 12:14:15 AM »

This guy who might've replaced Paul is either William Campbell or Billy Shears, correct?

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2010, 08:00:56 AM »

Hi Steve

The answer to your question is  ;yes  That is the one that is playing today and is the Faul, and I am trying to upload some pics here and its still a problem.  Anybody know how to upload on this site and get it to show up?  The members here want to see the proof.  I can also prove definitely the person who played on the last gig in 69 on the roof top is the Faul too.  No doubt about it.

Would appreciate it.

Daveyo
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:03:53 AM by Daveyo »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2010, 08:39:21 AM »

Hi All

Try this link and you should see this first pic.  Hope it works.

Daveyo
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:35:21 AM by Bobber »

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2010, 11:35:29 AM »

Hi All

Try this link and you should see this first pic.  Hope it works.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/Daveyo/Fauls%20Album/paul_faul_ear_lobe.jpg

Daveyo

Sorry, but what is this supposed to prove? His ear looks different? Isn't it common knowledge that many men get bigger ear lobes as they get older?

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »

Hi Joost

I am trying to do this as best as I can so what I am doing is transferring a lot of files over to the photobucket site so you and others can see the evidence.  it gets even better as you begin to see it yourself.

The ears joost is like the fingerprints of a person.  The ears do not change over time and it points straight to the genetics of the person from the parents.  Ears don't get bigger or smaller once fully grown. It is like the skull.  Fingerprints do not change as you get older either.  That too is permanent.

As to the pic that I started this is what you need to look for besides the entire ear.

James Paul McCartney ear lobe is completely "attached" to the skin of his mandible.
Faul's ear lobe is perfectly separated from the skin of his mandible.

Police departments also use this for positive identification of people as well. being one of their tools.  Besides the DNA, or fingerprints or the eye retina and skull.  The coroners do this all the time to verify dead bodies.  The Police and FBI use the other means first to identify people.

What you see here pertaining to the ears being completely different is quite how should I say it, very damning because it certainly raises up a huge pandora's box.  I have pics of George Harrison of his ears and it never changed since 1966 to the time of his death.  I also have pics of John from the 60's up to his death, and it remained the same.  Even Ringo was compared and it never changed all these years.

I even tested myself to convince myself as well.  I took pics of me when I was around 22 and now almost 60 years old and it is still the same - and it never changed.  If you have pics of yourself when you were around 22 and if you are say like 60 or 40 take a look and you will see yours still remain the same over the years.

I will post more so give me a chance to arrange it.

Thanks

Daveyo

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »

Ears don't get bigger or smaller once fully grown.

Actually, they do. Your ears and nose never stop growing.

The name's Emily :)

lunchpunch

• A Beginning
  • Turn me on when I get lonely.
    • My livejournal!
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2010, 04:33:28 PM »

I was interested in his thoughts on the conspiracy theory.
...until I read this:

Speaking of about John Lennon to say a few words, David Chapman was actually set up, unknown to him by two people, and he was not the person who killed John.  He was there for something else, and he did accomplished it and as it turns out he was there at the wrong time and place when John got shot.  One very good piece of evidence can prove it, as there is no way a bullet can make a 90 degree turn to hit the left side on the back when David Chapman was verified to be on the right side of Lennon at the time he was shot.  You can pretty much zero in who the killer was.  Don't let that escape you or let it deny you.  When you realize a few things from that investigation, it will come to you as a shock and the real killer is still walking around free as a bird.  It is not often that a innocent person gets blamed for something they did not do as most of the time the killers do get caught.  Now ask yourself this question >  Why would someone simply sit on a curb across the place where John got shot? Duh???? Usually when someone shoots someone they get the hell out of there and do their best to escape and not get caught.  Even if you are mental in the head you will still run like hell!!!!  This guy Chapman was simply sitting on the curb!!!!!!  It was this part that caught the attention of some well respected attorneys, and they hired some experts and  investigated the entire case and their findings will shock you indeed. The investigation clears Chapman of the killing.  I will leave you the clue of who the real killer is from the song of Come Together>  """He got ONO sideboard""""

Then I said...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 04:51:13 PM by lunchpunch »
Let me show you to my darkroom.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2010, 05:32:43 PM »

Actually, they do. Your ears and nose never stop growing.

I disagree, your ears and nose once grown do not change.  Mine haven't for the last 40 years.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2010, 05:35:32 PM »

Hi Lunch

I see you posted two pics here.  The one that says huh is the Faul, and the one on the bottom is the Real Paul.  Definitely two different people.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »

I forgot to mention about Billy Shears, and he is a natural left handed person.  Billy Shears and the Faul you see today is the same person.  The ear and the lobes match.  By the way there is a 45 + years spread between these two shots and these same two ears definitely did not grow or shrink either.

Just curious has anyone seen Faul's mother?  I myself when I first saw it, I could not believe how similar they both look side by side so I made an inquiry and questioned it at length and as it turns out its Fauls mother.

I will post the ears shortly as I get it put together for you.

Thanks for your patience as the uploading takes time.

Daveyo

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »

Speaking of about John Lennon to say a few words, David Chapman was actually set up, unknown to him by two people, and he was not the person who killed John.  He was there for something else, and he did accomplished it and as it turns out he was there at the wrong time and place when John got shot.  One very good piece of evidence can prove it, as there is no way a bullet can make a 90 degree turn to hit the left side on the back when David Chapman was verified to be on the right side of Lennon at the time he was shot.  You can pretty much zero in who the killer was.  Don't let that escape you or let it deny you.  When you realize a few things from that investigation, it will come to you as a shock and the real killer is still walking around free as a bird.  It is not often that a innocent person gets blamed for something they did not do as most of the time the killers do get caught.  Now ask yourself this question >  Why would someone simply sit on a curb across the place where John got shot? Duh? Usually when someone shoots someone they get the hell out of there and do their best to escape and not get caught.  Even if you are mental in the head you will still run like hell!!!!  This guy Chapman was simply sitting on the curb!!!!!!  It was this part that caught the attention of some well respected attorneys, and they hired some experts and  investigated the entire case and their findings will shock you indeed. The investigation clears Chapman of the killing.  I will leave you the clue of who the real killer is from the song of Come Together>  """He got ONO sideboard""""

Alright, many people in my family work with mentally ill people, and there are a few in my family (I.E. Schitzophrenia runs in my family) and in most cases a mentally ill person wouldn't run. For one reason, they would think what they did was the right thing. They believe people would agree with them about shooting John, he most likely thought the world wanted him gone and they would praise him for it. Also, someone like Chapman most likely ran through the scenerio so many times in his head that he knew exactly what he was going to do. But he forgot what would happen to him after his deed was done. He maybe froze up and didn't know know what to do, or he thought that they would take John away and he would go on his way. So those are two legit reasons he might have not ran for his life. There's probably a thousand other reasons someone mentally ill might not run, so just because he didn't run away doesn't mean he didn't kill John.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2010, 07:35:01 PM »

The ears joost is like the fingerprints of a person.  The ears do not change over time

For a lot of people they most certainly do. My grandfather, as I knew him, had huge ears. But on pictures of him as a young man they looked perfectly normal.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »

I forgot to mention about Billy Shears, and he is a natural left handed person.

No, you didn't forget to mention that, you in fact denied that several posts ago. You wrote that he was a righty who learned to play with his left hand. I wrote that it's highly unlikely that he got so good with his left hand in such a short amount of time, and now you suddenly remember he was a lefty after all?

Sorry, but I think your story keeps getting more unlikely as you go. There was a guy who looked AND sounded like Paul, AND was the same age, AND also was from Liverpool, AND was also left-handed, AND also sang and played bass and guitar, AND was just as good as Paul, AND had the same charisma and way of talking, AND he was willing to give up his own life? And you believe this because you think his ears look a bit different now than they did 45 years ago?

So far, you wouldn't have a very strong case if you were an attorney and this were a court room, sir.  ;)

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2010, 09:54:21 PM »

I disagree, your ears and nose once grown do not change.  Mine haven't for the last 40 years.

Well I actually was a bit mistaken, however
"That doesn’t mean the size of people’s ears and noses doesn’t continue to increase as they age, O’Brien says. These facial features increase in length because the cartilage and skin lose elasticity, causing them to appear droopy. And gravity pulls those loose fibers downward, adding to the saggy appearance", says Robert Kotler, M.D., a cosmetic surgeon in Beverly Hills, Calif.

I know that looking at photos of my grandfather, and looking at him now, there is CERTAINLY a difference.

The name's Emily :)

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »

Hi

Ok here is Billy Shears when he was a young lad as the Brits say, around 24 years old.  And of course look at his ears carefully.  Then it will zoom up in time to the current Faul of today.  Take note of his ears too.

They are exact and it pretty much zeros in on who the Faul more likely really is.

Also here are two pics showing the last authentic official sighting of the Real Paul posing on as dated on the pic September 13, 1966.  The party continued into September 14, 1966.  This took place in England.  Some references about Paul was made around the 15th, and nothing from the 16th on up to now.

I did not mention anything about Billy Shears in my previous posts and the first time I mentioned it when I told you I forgot to say something about him.  You have to keep in mind, I did not do all the dirty work folks or do all the coverup.  I am just a normal person like you, and gradually those who have a genuine interest to investigate the matter themselves are slowly finding out the truth.  Don't blame me for all this, I did not do the coverup I did not commit the Fraud of the Century.  I am merely trying to show you something that should pique your interest and I am sure out of curiosity you would like to know many answers to your questions.  I am not Mr. Know it all.  I don't have all the answers but can only be realistic about this, and voice my opinion on it as logically as I can.  I am not saying he is dead full 100% but I am saying the odds definitely favor him being dead at this point of time more than 85%.   I am allowing that small possibility if somehow he suddenly should appear out of nowhere as some are thinking he is still alive.  But I will say in about 5 years from now he is officially dead if nothing changes between now and at that time. The bubble I am talking about is the surprise that the Faul is not the Real Paul as the vast majority today think he is as shown.

Then I will show you the Fauls mother and of the incredible similarities between them.  This woman by the way as I understand it her name is Pauline.  I don't know too much about the background on it, but there are people who are quite familiar about her.

Thanks for your patience

Daveyo
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:44:15 AM by Bobber »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Page created in 0.496 seconds with 82 queries.