Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Kiss And Tell Book ?  (Read 975 times)

Kiss And Tell Book ?
« on: October 12, 2007, 11:25:14 AM »

Should their be a Kiss And Tell Book ? and would you buy it ?
I would read the  " Gold - Digger From Hell " and i think she as a right to write one , i don't like the idea of a gagging the women.
Idiot Paul should write one too  ,and call it " Hop - It "  :K)
What's your view ?

DaveRam ;)

BlueMeanie

Re: Kiss And Tell Book ?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 12:55:32 PM »

I think part of the reason the case wasn't concluded yesterday was because of differences over the amount of 'hush money'. She wants to tell it all, no matter how many millions she gets in settlement. I try not to take too much notice of what the tabloids say. Their 'facts' and 'exclusives' are rarely based on anything mildly approaching the truth. But she's been spitting out accusations with venom over the last year, and I can't help thinking that there is at the very least a grain of truth in there somewhere. Nobody is perfect, and McCartney is surely not a saint any more than you or I. One thing he has been is a fool, and I'm sure he doesn't need telling.

What goes on in that court we'll never know. It will remain private with a very firm gagging order on it, unless it goes to appeal. I for one, really don't care what has gone on in their private lives, or anybody else's for that matter. And for that, she really should be well and truly gagged. He has come over as naive and stupid, she as spiteful and cunning. I hope that soon he can go back to his career - the twilight of which is being ruined - so that he can go out on top, where he belongs.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 28 queries.