Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Are YOURS the actions of a true American?  (Read 2450 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: Are YOURS the actions of a true American?
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 08:16:51 PM »

Wayne, seriously... I'd love to see a serious political post coming from you. Not that I think it'll ever happen though... I SERIOUSLY would love to see you giving us some facts about the good things that Bush has done. I'd love it if you could give me some good reasons to sympathize with Bush. But unfortionately, the motivation behind every opinion that you have seems to be just "because you're a fool!".

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 08:17:16 PM »

no one believes you, thats the problem. you've been proven wrong so many times, fox news is thinking about hiring you. president bush is going to hire you to replace rummy.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 08:18:32 PM »

what saddens me is that this thread is going to be locked because of you, me and wayne
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 08:22:30 PM »

Quote from: 343
what saddens me is that this thread is going to be locked because of you, me and wayne

I'm still trying to have a serious discussion... It's just that screaming at a wall can be frustrating sometimes.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 09:28:37 PM »

Quote from: 395

Your posts aren't rambling rants of nothing, yours are actual fact of opinons & comments?  Most of you don't like beautiful women as far as I know(the guys are strange here) & saying you like long legs & sexy feet is a crime.  
actually for me it's hooters and eyes....they had to be blondes usually too...i married a blonde...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »

i don't think it was over board...you guys discussed it at length and were not disgusted that you couldn't penetrate the waynefeild...i think all news stations can pretty much be called slighted...what the media has done hand in hand with governments should be a crime...and i pretty much agree with bps' assessment of wayne choosing a stance and not listening to new information...someone permentally set in their way is due to suffer from some sort of mental dementia...it is probally a good thing he abstains from pharmacy dirived institutions and the dreaded weed...can you imagine this guy on acid?????or stoned???
not that i disagree with his abstaining...that is something to be applauded but it's not for me...man.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 01:20:22 AM »

maybe if he was stoned he could open his eyes to new ideas and concepts...he may actually act normal

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 02:10:51 AM »

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 02:47:56 AM »

You're the fool man, believe me.  

Wayne's just venting again beacause he is p*ssed he can't move out of his mom's basement. Here's is an idea, Peter Von Dickschlong, sorry, I mean Wayne. find a women move out of your mom's house and try intercourse instead of internet. Paper towels and lotion will only take you so far Wayne. For the love of God, please tell me you don't go to Star Trek or Star Wars convetions, if you do, you have just completed the stereotypical, never seen a girl private, dresse's a like a Wookie, dweeb.

joan was quizzical

• Getting Better
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 12:42:30 PM »

Speaking of unwarranted wars...

Taking advice from Keith Olbermann means you're a bigger idiot than I thought somedude210.  You know liberal Democrats have way too much time on their hands like Bill Clinton getting uptight about Fox News constantly & the question by anchor Chris Wallace making him go crazy.  What it tells me is that since FNC is the enemy in the minds of liberals, even though it's fair & balanced & mostly populist in its reporting.  CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN & MSNBC are one sided in their reporting politically, for the Democrats &  that's why liberals can't stand Fox News because of it.  BC could have done more as president, but he was too busy with Monica, with gays in the military, as well as being a great politician on TV, even though he was a lousy leader.  All of you can blame me as usual for not kissing your asses, because I can think for myself without any help from the mainstream media & some of you don't have a clue anyway & don't know me at all.

I'm sorry to stick my nose in here, but I don't see what the problem is with this post. Why is what this person claims said to be a "rambling piece of nothing"? It voices an opinion on the quality of certain newsstations, and a past leader. What am I missing?

you never bother to back up your opinions with facts and when others do come up with cold hard facts you simply choose to ignore them.

Quoting that article is as much "cold hard facts" as anything else said here.  I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything, but it had to be said!! I've never seen such a ridiculous attack on someone!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 12:47:30 PM »

He says the same things in every post. We're not attacking him because he's conservative; rather, because he doesn't back up his statements, and insults other posters.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »

Quote from: 167
Speaking of unwarranted wars...
I've never seen such a ridiculous attack on someone!

Yeah well, what can I say...

Speaking of ridiculous attacks...

You're not even human either BP & yes, I got over the 9/11 attacks, but twisting my words is insane, like yourself.

You probably belong in a mental institution as far as I can see Biscuit Power & I wouldn't doubt it if you were a terrorist, bcause you're not a Beatles fan. Oh yeah, your favorite singr Britney Spears just had a baby & I bet you're her father, because you're just as crazy.

You must be paranoid & your mother must be embarassed by you?

Most of the people here seem to be on the side of Hussein & Bin Laden for some reason & not in the right frame of mind intellectually or politically. They say they're Beatles fans & they want peace in the world, without terrorism supposedly, but they bash Bush instead of the terrorists. I know I'm right & will continue to be right, because the far out liberal left, is out of sync with reality. It's hard to believe some here don't know who Don Imus is, but what do you expect from crazy kids & they're more into Britny Spears & Justin Timberlake than Lennon anyway.

You admit far out liberal whackos are far left nutjobs like yourself somedude210?

You don't talk down to me BP? LOL. You're such a phony, it's not even funny.

I doubt that you're successful at anything in life Biscuit Power, because you're too uptight about lots of things it seems mostly & you think Bin Laden is a good guy.

I think tkitna has a few problems mentally & won't admit it.

I know & you know you're for Bin Laden BP & you think Bush is worse than Hitler, you're a far out liberal whiner, with no solutions just the same ole schtick.

Bush will be remembered as a great president BP, while you be rememberd as a nobody.

The devil is in YOUR misguided brain which is mentally & intellectually defunct along with your liberal loony friends.

I bet you have killed have lots of people if they don't agree with you even though you won't admit it here just like Osama & Saddam.

I guess you're a terrorist as well just like OBL BP?

Does your mother know how stupid you are on her PC?

You are crazy twistandshout mentally & intellectually which must embarrass your mother.

What change are you talking anyway el & you don't know my mother at all, but I know your mother must be crazy el sid?

What an idiot you are Bobber.

You are strange arent you?

You're an idiot mostly BP.

You are just a mental nut aren't you?

The future looks brighter for me than it does for you.

BP is a nut people so watch out.

I knew you wouldn't answer it but you sure are crazy.

Since you're a left wing wacko you think it's right to kill innocent people with airplanes as the terrorists did on 9/11 along with supporting Osama Bin Laden & Saddam Hussein is an innocent person so you said it.

You admit you're an ugly dog & out of whack mentally accusing me of being people I'm not?

What is wrong with your life BP?

Big deal. You're still a nobody aren't you? I know what I'm doing & you don't have to worry even though I believe I will be easily above you.

You'e barking up the wrong tree as usual, but what do you expect from an ugly dog.

Your 9 year old cousin is more mature than you & most of the people here who call themselves Beatles fan as well. BTW, Mairi, why are you so uptight?

I'm a lyricist & you're a joke & you know it.

I am a dedicated Beatles fan unlike you BP as eell as not being gay & you're on Osama Bin Laden's side like most far left liberal wackos & you are stupid about lots of things.

You're too stupid to live which is even worse Muffin.

It says I answer my critics about false accusations & you're an idiot. Am I wrong.

You have no life anyway so you would.

You're such a phony Muffin.

You're a brainless jerk Muffin, without a life & is envious of me, which is great.

You're a sucker & an idiot like you say you are Muffin.

You're the biggest joke on here who makes Jethro Bodine look like Einstein.

I know you're gay Muffin because you're the one thqt's offended about me having a fetish for beautiful women with hot bodies, nice legs & sexy feet.

Lay off me lame brain because you don't know crap anyway.

You're the dumbest one AAB with every comment you make

You probably have been smoking more pot than you know. BTW, I'm offended by your stupidity.

I thought you were the stupid one because of stupid comments like this.

You don't know the definition of smart Mairi & lack the intelligence everytime you make a comment on here.

You must be sick mentally if you think she's hotter than FNC newsbabe Laurie Dhue juniorsfarm?

Aren't you on the side of Osama Bin Laden which is a lot worse than being accused of being a homphobe by a jerk like you BiscuitPower?

Is your mother a knockout or an ugly dog like you juniorsfarm?

I think I know where you take it with your boyfriend juniorsfarm.

Take care of your mental condition Bobber & stop being so damn uptight about my comments.

I KNOW most of you are idiots pretending to be Beatles fans sadly because you don't have an opinion on the subject at hand but you like to believe you're criticizing me when you're not so stop wasting your mind & get an opinion.

If you're so uptight about me talking about my fetish for a beautiful woman with a hot body, nice legs & sexy feet then you can NOT be straight Bobber.

Check them out & STOP whining constantly Bobber if you're interested but you are gay as you said.

You are BORING pommyg & I think I'm right about far left liberal wackos like Cindy Sheehan.

Go FIND yourself a guy & kiss his ugly looking smelly feet Bobber & stop whining about my fetish for nice legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

You're PROUD to be loser with lots of ignorance musically & politically & that's your right BiscuitPower so don't blame me for your problems.

if that's your thing Taxgirl, you are really weird.

You must be the most ignorant person on the block BiscuitPower because for one, you don't know anything about me personally, number two, you do NOT have a clue what you're talking about, number three, kiss Osama Bin Laden's ass.

The hate from some of the members on this forum is silly & pathetic & I think some of them are in a Manson state of mind literally.

You're still a bum, right BP.

I can call somedude210 a gay blade if I want to, I think the dog can handle it lennonlegend.

I think you should leave first because you're such an a**hole & you're just a bratty kid dude.

You don't have a clue or an opinion on NYC or anything because you're just an uneducated girlie, right dude.

I know you're a dumbass dude & you're such a girlie as well.

you're too stupid to read & you're just a gay blade dude.

You get out of it, you lazy minded scumbag & gay blade like yourself dude.

I know I'm better than you anytime

You're the queen of character bashing, so get over it dude.

You're less than a dog & an ant dude.

This forum should ban you BP & your mental case friend as well, what do you think?

Shup up yourself, you worthless piece of garbage & you're probably a bigger bum than your friend somedude210. I know I'm great, I'm better than you, in so many ways & if you don't like it, go cry to your mommy.

I can call you anything I want to girlie.

You have a screw loose somewhere & you need to get it fixed, before it's too late, when it comes to the Beatles & life in general.

I know I'm great & better than you & you can't even think of your own signature BP, without help from me.

You're one crazy bastard aren't you kid.

Bobber

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 01:43:06 PM »

Is that all?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »

Not even.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 01:50:29 PM »

BP's not a human being????? The worlds being taken over by Beach Boys Brainwashed Androids!!! I knew it. He was too clever by far.
For the love of God save yourselves while you can.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2006, 01:58:34 PM »

;D

Bobber

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 01:59:49 PM »

Quote from: 185
Beach Boys Brainwashed Androids

Now that is a ridiculous attack!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2006, 02:03:14 PM »

No way, if the world would be attacked by Beach Boys Brainwashed Androids it would be the coolest attack in... well... the history of attacks.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2006, 02:03:48 PM »

That might be the weirdest sentence I ever typed.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 07:32:23 PM »

true, but it would be kinda cool.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 80 queries.