Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: How  Do You Sleep?  (Read 2725 times)

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
Re: How  Do You Sleep?
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2008, 04:25:48 AM »

When i sleep i'm so fidgety i roll around the bed and according to my mom i always fall down the floor and still i sleep. Pillows are scattered on the floor too. I sleep a bit late so i wake up at about 10 or 11 in the morning but not on schooldays :)
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2008, 04:27:07 AM »

Quote from: 1393
I can do the following (if for some reason I don`t have the alarm clock): I say to myself that I have to get up at 7 am and imagine my alarm clock hands showing that particular time. Then exactly at 7 am I wake up without any alarm. Try it.

Oh yeah, I do something like that... I just say to myself for example "I need to get up at 5am", and I'd wake up at that time. Actually, a lecturer at uni told us to try it as well. Interesting how these things work :)
But I still set up an alarm, just in case.

Quote from: 596
Funny thing (well, not really) , I always waked up in intervels of hour than half hour to get up to work on a saturday...
I only wake up every hour when I know I have to get up very early (or if I'm really nervous about something that's going to happen in the morning)

Quote from: 1393
How many hours of sleep do you need to feel good?
I need 6 hours, but in the weekends/holidays I do about 8. I can do less if I need to, but I don't think I can do 4 hours on a regular basis, I'm not brave like Fendie ;)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2008, 04:31:59 AM »

Quote from: 1420
When i sleep i'm so fidgety i roll around the bed and according to my mom i always fall down the floor and still i sleep. Pillows are scattered on the floor too. I sleep a bit late so i wake up at about 10 or 11 in the morning but not on schooldays :)
Oh wow, looks like you're a very active sleeper ;D Once I actually fall asleep I don't turn, I just stay on my right side. But one of KE's friends on the other hand, she used to wake up lying across the width of the bed with her legs up against the wall (bigeyes1) She must have been dreaming about being a gymnast at the olympics ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2008, 01:46:50 AM »

I can do that too Jane.  I tell myself I need to wake up at a certain time and I almost always am able to do it without an alarm.  I still set one just in case though.
<br />

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2008, 03:48:14 AM »

I wont trust myself to wake up at the right time without an alarm. Becuase while I can tell myself I gotta wake up at a particular hour, I can likewise tell myself "keep sleeping" ... ;D

Apparently I fell off the bed when I was a wee lass  :P

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »

is it possible to know on which position do you sleep? I think it's the same as like seeing our ears

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2008, 10:58:11 PM »

hmm...i dont know. all i know is that i always fall asleep on my right side with my right arm under my head, but i hardly ever wake up that way. and when im trying to fall asleep, i roll around alot trying to get comfortable. also, if i get at least 3-4 hours asleep, then ill be fine, i dont need alot, though i like it. =)

i never used to fall out of my bed, but i used to be a major sleepwalker! =D apparently, once i came down stairs and started going up to my parents and saying, "wheres my bunny? I WANT MY BUNNY!" i always laugh when i hear that story, cause i dont remember that at all.
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

TheBeatlesForever

• A Beginning
  • Waiting For The Cubs To Win The World Series
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 04:30:51 AM »

Quote from: 596
I never understood how people can sleep on their backs... And you know in tv ads they always go to sleep with  a smile on their face and with make up usually (if it's a girl... naturally) - People dont sleep like that!

Hey I sleep like that! Just kidding.... ;D
I sleep on my side

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 07:30:37 AM »

This thread always reminds me of John's song.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.892 seconds with 59 queries.