Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 527

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 650442 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #7280 on: April 29, 2011, 12:39:53 AM »

I was in this bar exactly one year ago. :o
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13226117
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
  • Have you ever wished upon a Starr?
« Reply #7281 on: May 05, 2011, 07:51:18 AM »

^ Yikes.  roll:)

On my random note... how can I be in love with one guy (getting married soon) and find another that's more interesting?!  2ch
A Starr like no other.

^All my best boys are in this picture.

KelMar

« Reply #7282 on: May 05, 2011, 07:58:09 AM »

^ Yikes.  roll:)

On my random note... how can I be in love with one guy (getting married soon) and find another that's more interesting?!  2ch

You're so young...maybe you just need a little more time??

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #7283 on: May 05, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »

On my random note... how can I be in love with one guy (getting married soon) and find another that's more interesting?!  2ch

Something like that happened to a close friend of mine right after she got engaged.  The turning point came when she actually sat down and talked to her fiance and realized that they needed this in their relationship to re-evaluate it and they came out realizing that they loved each other even more.  Hope everything works out for you!

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #7284 on: May 05, 2011, 07:54:22 PM »

You're so young...maybe you just need a little more time??

Yes I am very young and maybe confused? Yes perhaps. Sadly he's the only way I'm going to get out of the house too. There's also something else keeping me close to him and that's a son who isn't here yet.

Something like that happened to a close friend of mine right after she got engaged.  The turning point came when she actually sat down and talked to her fiance and realized that they needed this in their relationship to re-evaluate it and they came out realizing that they loved each other even more.  Hope everything works out for you!

He's quite controlling but loves me. It makes me mad though that he works with his old girlfriend (and all the girls there like him) so I'm working where he works now keeping an eye on them. Didn't really want to spy but it happened because I don't trust them.

Sigh then I was walking someplace and found an old friend I had forgotton about and that's why I'm questioning this engagement.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 08:00:38 PM by RingoFan1964 »
A Starr like no other.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7285 on: May 05, 2011, 08:25:50 PM »

I can understand your doubts. 17 Seems a bit young to me for such a big step. At that age I really didn't have the slightest clue what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.

By the way, going by your screen name I always assumed you were 46/47...  ha2ha

KelMar

« Reply #7286 on: May 05, 2011, 10:12:12 PM »

I can understand your doubts. 17 Seems a bit young to me for such a big step. At that age I really didn't have the slightest clue what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.

I'm nosy; I went right for her profile. LOL

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #7287 on: May 06, 2011, 12:02:46 AM »

He's quite controlling but loves me. It makes me mad though that he works with his old girlfriend (and all the girls there like him) so I'm working where he works now keeping an eye on them. Didn't really want to spy but it happened because I don't trust them.

Sigh then I was walking someplace and found an old friend I had forgotton about and that's why I'm questioning this engagement.

From personal experience, controlling isn't a good thing, especially when it's to a point where you aren't able to trust who he's with and how he acts when he's around those people.  I don't know if it's any help or anything but talk to him, let him know what you're questioning in the relationship and see how it unfolds?

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at the whole understanding on the relationship thing.  Especially at 17...  But if I know anything about them, trust is key.

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

KelMar

« Reply #7288 on: May 06, 2011, 12:49:12 AM »

Aww...it sounds like you've got a lot going on and some tough choices to make. I wish you all the best.

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #7289 on: May 06, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

lol no I'm not. Only 17. People where I live plan on getting married in high school and once their parents know, it's set. People get mad if you don't.

From personal experience, controlling isn't a good thing, especially when it's to a point where you aren't able to trust who he's with and how he acts when he's around those people.  I don't know if it's any help or anything but talk to him, let him know what you're questioning in the relationship and see how it unfolds?

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at the whole understanding on the relationship thing.  Especially at 17...  But if I know anything about them, trust is key.

I'm going to talk to him today. Wish me luck. He doesn't trust me just as much as I don't trust him but it's all crazy.
I'm 17 and have already been through almost one year of college. Sigh.

Aww...it sounds like you've got a lot going on and some tough choices to make. I wish you all the best.

Thank you. It is rough and hopefully he will be calm and kind when I talk to him tonight.

I will keep you guys updated.

A Starr like no other.

Bobber

« Reply #7290 on: May 06, 2011, 11:02:01 PM »

lol no I'm not. Only 17. People where I live plan on getting married in high school and once their parents know, it's set. People get mad if you don't.
It's a wonderful thing to make people get mad.

KelMar

« Reply #7291 on: May 07, 2011, 05:14:42 AM »

Sometimes it's the only way good change can happen.

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #7292 on: May 08, 2011, 02:17:02 AM »

Well I talked to him and he did manage to stay calm. I think we got everything worked out? He doesn't trust me just because a guy at a local sandwich cafe was flirting with me a while back.  So what I did flirt back? He does that with his former girlfriend. roll:) I'm also an irish dancer who has a lot of guys around me and that makes him nervous. Is he just getting me back by flirting with his old girlfriend because I'm friends with too many other guys? Sigh, I'm confused.

well yes but in this case, I'm expecting and that makes people very mad if you're not married.

I'm struggling but will make sure everything turns out alright with this.

Thank you to everyone who has been very nice and caring through this with me.

A Starr like no other.

Bobber

« Reply #7293 on: May 09, 2011, 07:57:16 AM »

Sounds like a very narrow minded place where you live...

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #7294 on: May 09, 2011, 09:54:31 PM »

Sounds like a very narrow minded place where you live...

Yes it is.
A Starr like no other.

KelMar

« Reply #7295 on: May 10, 2011, 05:58:44 AM »

Why is Facebook so annoying?

Bobber

« Reply #7296 on: May 10, 2011, 07:09:19 AM »

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #7297 on: May 10, 2011, 08:45:23 PM »

Time to move.

I would if I could but I can't until I'm 18 and I don't have enough money to live anywhere else but with my parents or boyfriend.  :-\
A Starr like no other.

Bobber

« Reply #7298 on: May 12, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »

A good friends son jumped off a five store parking the other day. He broke almost every bone in his body but somehow survived. Big surgery on his back tomorrow and then waiting how he will be awaking.

RingoFan1964

• Getting Better
« Reply #7299 on: May 12, 2011, 10:29:01 PM »

A good friends son jumped off a five store parking the other day. He broke almost every bone in his body but somehow survived. Big surgery on his back tomorrow and then waiting how he will be awaking.

Oh god. Hope he will recover as soon as possible.  :'(
A Starr like no other.

Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 527

Page created in 1.178 seconds with 73 queries.