Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Got Back - resuming!  (Read 2046 times)

In My Life

• A Beginning
Re: Got Back - resuming!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2023, 05:15:55 AM »

That would be so great, Kelley -- but I think it was last June 1 that he played the Carrier Dome? If he schedules a future date I would be thrilled, and we should make plans to meet up!

Arghh! I don’t know what that website was that I got this date from. Now I see that there are tons of sketchy sites like that.  According to his (hopefully) official site, paulmccartney.com there aren’t any dates past the Mexico leg scheduled. Let’s cross our fingers!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2023, 11:52:53 PM »

Now I see that there are tons of sketchy sites like that. 

There really are! I've gotten misled a lot in the past.

I'm annoyed with myself for missing the Syracuse show. Even though money has been tight, I should have taken the opportunity. Syracuse would be easier for me (than an unfamiliar venue) given that I grew up there and have been to several events at the Carrier Dome.

Let’s cross our fingers!

Fingers are crossed!  :)

In My Life

• A Beginning
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2023, 10:38:49 PM »

There really are! I've gotten misled a lot in the past.

I'm annoyed with myself for missing the Syracuse show. Even though money has been tight, I should have taken the opportunity. Syracuse would be easier for me (than an unfamiliar venue) given that I grew up there and have been to several events at the Carrier Dome.

Fingers are crossed!  :)

I didn’t look too closely at these sites but I imagine the end-game here is to sell tickets to something that doesn’t exist. I know neither one of us would be tricked that way but it still ticks me off to get excited about something that doesn’t exist! Kevin tried to talk me into going to last year’s show but the idea of being packed into a huge venue has always scared me. Then, like you, I’ve regretted my decision!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 36 queries.