Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatlesque Gold!  (Read 808 times)

Mellotroniac

• A Beginning
Beatlesque Gold!
« on: August 02, 2008, 08:02:42 PM »

Have just finished listening to this obscure album from Brazil, by "We All Together". I know this might not be the best place for this post, but I wanted everyone to get the chance to notice it. Its so great to me, the voices are very reminiscent of Lennon and McCartney doing harmonies. Some slide guitar ala George plus a very Ringo-esque drum kit shows up too. I know for the most part is comes off more solo McCartney, but its still a grand listen. If you haven't heard of them, you really ought to give them a try. If you thought Klaatu was The Beatles incognito, try these guys. Highlight for me is "Its A Sin To Go Away", reminds me of Lucy In The Sky having grown up and went to Prog Rock school. All and all, not a bad track to be found. I hope you all enjoy this, and maybe I haven't done anything to get scalped. Also, its from 1972. Perhaps its not what a lost Beatle album could be, buts its a very charming album.

http://rapidshare.com/files/76096148/We_All_Together.rar
&quot;No one around you will love you today and throw it all away...&quot;<br />&quot;Nothing is real...&quot;<br />&quot;Its all in the mind...&quot;<br />&quot;And life flows on within you and w

Page created in 0.337 seconds with 36 queries.