Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: College Shooting in Canada  (Read 561 times)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
College Shooting in Canada
« on: September 15, 2006, 04:20:46 AM »

there was a school shooting in a college in downtown montreal yesterday. 1 dead and a dozen or so wounded. did you know any of them mairi or where you lucky enough to live far enough away?
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: College Shooting in Canada
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 11:59:45 AM »

No, I didn't know any of them, thank God. My cousin goes to school in Montreal but not that one. It was on the news all day yesterday and today. The guy who did it posted pictures of himself on the internet and called himself the Angel of Death. He had no motive for killing any of them. He just went out there and started randomly shooting at people. I'm still shocked.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 12:05:09 PM »

Quote from: 218
The guy who did it posted pictures of himself on the internet and called himself the Angel of Death. He had no motive for killing any of them. He just went out there and started randomly shooting at people. I'm still shocked.

Yeah, it's hard to understand that people do such things for no good reason at all. I guess that some people just have a brain that doesn't function the way it should.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 07:26:13 PM »

ya, and are they still comparing it to columbine? i thought the one back in the 80s was worse.

on behalf of all of us here, glad to hear that you're all right
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 44 queries.