Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: RIP Lancers Radio  (Read 588 times)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
RIP Lancers Radio
« on: November 10, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »

I'm sorry to say that the radio station i was on...is shut down. that sucks, but we didnt want to pay 200 pounds annually to keep it running. you can keep it going by donating some cash towards it but until we do, its shut down. no more shows, no more music...damn the torpedos, full steam ahead!

well this is depressing... :'( i really enjoyed doing shows on it too...whaaaa...i need a hug...wheres al ;D
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Re: RIP Lancers Radio
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 05:37:42 PM »

Ahh, bad luck mate..did you get a lot of airplay, and was it only on the internet?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 05:38:50 PM »

ya, i racked in a couple dozen hours in the past 3 weeks since i started my shows. damn it, that was a good site too
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »

Yeah sounds like a b**** :-/

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 05:52:35 PM »

Quote from: 343
damn the torpedos
Ha. That's one of my favourite sayings. Bummer dude, but at least you've got a bit of experience to put on your CV. It seems to me that people who succeed at anything are always just so damned persistant.

don't follow leaders

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 06:45:48 PM »

mmm, if only the radio was legal....damn DRM restrictions (made only worse soon, the UN is in the process of passing even stricter DRM sh*t that will make it illegal to do anything unoriginal on podcasts....i mean, having solved all the worlds problems :P )

i still feel like crying, i didnt want this to happen and i tried everything to weasel my way around it such as playing only Indie and U2 concerts....damn you!

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 49 queries.