Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: My dear Americans,  (Read 4833 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
My dear Americans,
« on: November 01, 2004, 09:09:11 PM »

I hope you will all make the right decision tomorrow and save the entire world from four more years of complete disaster.

Thank you for your attention.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
Re: My dear Americans,
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 09:11:44 PM »

Thank you for your advice on the President, but I like my meat the way it is.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

hobbity_walrus9

• A Beginning
  • Nothing's gonna change my world
    • Elostirion
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 09:14:43 PM »

I hate November so much, and I completely forgot tomorrow is the 2nd. Whoever ye all vote for, I hope whoever wins makes good decisions for the country. I'm not American but I still care about what goes on.

Wayne L.

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 09:39:41 PM »

If Jon Bon Jovi is supporting John Kerry for president you know he's going to lose against President Bush while Bruce Springsteen is having his one last hurrah as an artist & political activist with his support for Kerry but the Vote For Change tour will backfire on the Boss.    John Kerry doesn't know what he believes in or what he stands for as a politician except that he's not George W. Bush to his naive supporters along with being a former Vietnam veteran who became an anti-war activist & a wanna be rock star in the Electras.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 10:43:48 PM »

are you honestly mocking him because he was in some garage band??

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 11:42:44 PM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099343351,s=3 date=1099345181]If Jon Bon Jovi is supporting John Kerry for president you know he's going to lose against President Bush while Bruce Springsteen is having his one last hurrah as an artist & political activist with his support for Kerry but the Vote For Change tour will backfire on the Boss.

Wayne L.

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 11:43:05 PM »

Are you mocking me because Kerry was in a garage band & a wanne be rock star?

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2004, 12:33:11 AM »

Lets leave the politics to the politicians in my opinion. After tomorrow, we're going to still logon to this forum no matter who's in office. I have my favorite as does everyone, but its been my experience that politics, religion, and forums dont mix very well.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2004, 01:33:29 AM »

This is gonna be a close one. I'll be up all night watching the returns!! Now who are the states to watch again? I always forget.  We took a schoolwide vote and Kerry won by a landslide. But then I teach in the valley so that was no big surprise. CAN'T WAIT!!

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2004, 01:35:04 AM »

[quote by=Biscuit_Power link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099343351,s=0 date=1099343351]I hope you will all make the right decision tomorrow and save the entire world from four more years of complete disaster.

Thank you for your attention.[/quote]

Uh, thank's for the concern. I didn't know the fate of the entire world was depending on tomorrow though. Gee that's an aweful lot of pressure don't ya think? ;D

Anyway, on a side note, what do you guys think of your Prime Minister? How's he doing? When's he up for reelection?

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2004, 02:37:59 AM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099343351,s=6 date=1099352585]Are you mocking me because Kerry was in a garage band & a wanne be rock star?[/quote]

damn you turned that around on me you clever dick.

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2004, 03:37:11 AM »

Wayne is back huh? Great.