Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Lao ng bo him Archives - K Ton Tin Lng  (Read 2089 times)

JustinblurI

• One And One Is Two
    • Lao ng bo him Archives - K Ton Tin Lng
Lao ng bo him Archives - K Ton Tin Lng
« on: April 17, 2019, 03:37:39 AM »

Luong Bao hiem xa hoiTrong thời kỳ học giả dụ Anh chị em cảm thấy còn chưa nắm vững, trung tâm sẽ gần lại cho bạn học một khóa mới, tỉ dụ bạn bạn công tác phải đi công công tác nữa tháng ở Hà Nội, vào học ko theo kịp phần kế toán Misa bên mình sẽ gần cho bạn học lại mà không thu thêm học phí.những hình thức trả lương trong công ty – lương thuởng là khoản tiền mà doanh nghiệp trả cho công nhân để thực hiện công tác theo thỏa thuận. công ty với quyền lựa chọn hình thức trả lươngtheo thời gian, sản phẩm hay khoán. Nhưng cần phải đảm bảo không được thấp hơn mức lương tối thiểu.Tiền lương ngày được trả cho 1 ngày khiến việc. Được xác định trên cơ sở vật chất lương thuởng tháng chia cho số ngày khiến việc bình thường trong tháng. Theo quy định của pháp luật mà tổ chức chọn lọc, nhưng tối đa ko.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:57:27 AM by In My Life »
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
Re: Lao ng bo him Archives - K Ton Tin Lng
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 04:35:45 AM »

No I don’t think the Beatles ever toured Vietnam.

KelMar

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 04:39:06 AM »

No I don’t think the Beatles ever toured Vietnam.

Not only that but Luong Bao hiem far away hoiClick here ... During the scholarly period, if you feel that you have not yet mastered, the center will be close to giving you a new course, for example, if you work, you have to work for another month In Hanoi, going to school without keeping up with Misa's accounting side will be close to you again without paying extra tuition. The forms of payment in the company - the salary is the amount of money that the business pays the workers to perform the work according to the agreement. The company has the right to choose the form of payment over time, product or contract. But it is necessary to ensure that the minimum wage is not lower than the minimum wage. Determined on the basis of monthly salary divided by the number of days of normal work in the month. According to the law that the organization selects, but not maximum.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »

Luong Bao hiem xa hoiTrong thời kỳ học giả dụ Anh chị em cảm thấy còn chưa nắm vững, trung tâm sẽ gần lại cho bạn học một khóa mới, tỉ dụ bạn bạn công tác phải đi công công tác nữa tháng ở Hà Nội, vào học ko theo kịp phần kế toán Misa bên mình sẽ gần cho bạn học lại mà không thu thêm học phí.những hình thức trả lương trong công ty – lương thuởng là khoản tiền mà doanh nghiệp trả cho công nhân để thực hiện công tác theo thỏa thuận. công ty với quyền lựa chọn hình thức trả lươngtheo thời gian, sản phẩm hay khoán. Nhưng cần phải đảm bảo không được thấp hơn mức lương tối thiểu.Tiền lương ngày được trả cho 1 ngày khiến việc. Được xác định trên cơ sở vật chất lương thuởng tháng chia cho số ngày khiến việc bình thường trong tháng. Theo quy định của pháp luật mà tổ chức chọn lọc, nhưng tối đa ko.

But, for mine own part, it was Greek to me.
I can stay till it's time to go

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 10:09:30 PM »

Not only that but Luong Bao hiem far away hoiClick here ... During the scholarly period, if you feel that you have not yet mastered, the center will be close to giving you a new course, for example, if you work, you have to work for another month In Hanoi, going to school without keeping up with Misa's accounting side will be close to you again without paying extra tuition. The forms of payment in the company - the salary is the amount of money that the business pays the workers to perform the work according to the agreement. The company has the right to choose the form of payment over time, product or contract. But it is necessary to ensure that the minimum wage is not lower than the minimum wage. Determined on the basis of monthly salary divided by the number of days of normal work in the month. According to the law that the organization selects, but not maximum.

I think it made more sense pre translation. And I speak zero Vietnamese.

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 12:53:31 AM »

Kevin

All You Need Is Love

KelMar

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 01:14:31 AM »

I think it made more sense pre translation. And I speak zero Vietnamese.

I have no idea what they were trying to sell us. I guess it's some sort of course. Come to think of it, reading this gives me the same feeling that math always did.

Page created in 0.788 seconds with 52 queries.