Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: OUR ARGUMENTS  (Read 4822 times)

OUR ARGUMENTS
« on: August 06, 2006, 03:09:09 AM »

I started posting not long ago and they keep getting deleted, so I may try to find some other site. Thanks Though. -John-

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
Re: OUR ARGUMENTS
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 04:08:31 AM »

al is kind of being straight with you...you should give him a break...the way you come off is as if you are talking down to people...there are some skirmishes here already..no reason to throw gas on the fire tho...if you wanna rise above it and ignore the posts by lunatics...go ahead read them and don't play their game and post back to them...there are some who actually like it here...notice i have not posted on the war topic...because i think most everybody has their own opinion...and if i added mine..someone would surely post adversly...so f*** them...they can't have my opinion...this is a good little forum...there are others but this one has advantages...one is me...my names chuck and i don't give a f***.....actually the name is marshall...i am pleased to meet you....i hope...don't take this wrong or else....or else what you ask??i will post you an elton john link if you act up...lol
check out my moondog forum if you like...we can handle a muck a muck....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 04:09:51 AM »

oh and i don't believe in deleting....altho i might delete waynal if i saw him there....

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 05:04:18 AM »

Quote from: pc31
al is kind of being straight with you...you should give him a break...the way you come off is as if you are talking down to people...there are some skirmishes here already..no reason to throw gas on the fire tho...if you wanna rise above it and ignore the posts by lunatics...go ahead read them and don't play their game and post back to them...there are some who actually like it here...notice i have not posted on the war topic...because i think most everybody has their own opinion...and if i added mine..someone would surely post adversly...so f*** them...they can't have my opinion...this is a good little forum...there are others but this one has advantages...one is me...my names chuck and i don't give a f***.....actually the name is marshall...i am pleased to meet you....i hope...don't take this wrong or else....or else what you ask??i will post you an elton john link if you act up...lol
check out my moondog forum if you like...we can handle a muck a muck....

You don't talk down to people? I've seen some of your threads, and what? You think you own the place? Besides this Wayne person, who might be you for all I know, you go on and on about anything you think is wrong. You haven't posted on the War topic. Bully for you. I'll be glad to go back to some of your posts and see who is talking to  down to who. Can anyone recommend a Beatles site that isn't full of hypocrites like this a**hole? Say the word and I'll find plenty of your posts that are demeaning towards others. Not to mention you have called me jr a few times, whoever that is, which shows how mindless you must be. Get your facts straight, then make your remarks. Doesn't matter though, if you haven't read this before 'The End" does, it will be deleted.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 11:33:59 AM »

Quote from: dwarf_mcdougal

You don't talk down to people? I've seen some of your threads, and what? You think you own the place? Besides this Wayne person, who might be you for all I know, you go on and on about anything you think is wrong. You haven't posted on the War topic. Bully for you. I'll be glad to go back to some of your posts and see who is talking to  down to who. Can anyone recommend a Beatles site that isn't full of hypocrites like this a**hole? Say the word and I'll find plenty of your posts that are demeaning towards others. Not to mention you have called me jr a few times, whoever that is, which shows how mindless you must be. Get your facts straight, then make your remarks. Doesn't matter though, if you haven't read this before 'The End" does, it will be deleted.

And you wonder why your posts get deleted, John - THIS is the reason! I wont delete it this time though so everyone else can read it for themselves. If you can't post without verbal abuse then perhaps you should find another forum. I have posted plenty of requests for these sorts of comments to stop. It's up to you.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 04:53:59 PM »

Can anyone recommend a Beatles site that isn't full of hypocrites like this a**hole?  

In a land far far away. Please show a little respect to my buddy PC.  Was trying to talk straight, as he does, that's all. Jr.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 06:31:25 PM »

Hey Dwarf...not sure if it was your career that gave that kind of damning arrogance but yeah, to re-dress Al's words....take your negative ego vibe somewhere else man if it gets you that uptight!

What you bringing to the forum other than abuse? Ignore the fools, don't join em.

Fender Precisions are awesome by the way...Got a USA 76....gigged like crazy!
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 10:40:26 PM »

Quote from: The_End

And you wonder why your posts get deleted, John - THIS is the reason! I wont delete it this time though so everyone else can read it for themselves. If you can't post without verbal abuse then perhaps you should find another forum. I have posted plenty of requests for these sorts of comments to stop. It's up to you.

Very good, there are plenty of other sites from what I can tell. I would hope then that the next time PC derogates to someone as I've seen, that he also gets censored.

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 10:44:05 PM »

Very good, there are plenty of other sites from what I can tell. I would hope then that the next time PC derogates to someone as I've seen, that he also gets censored.

To be honest I saw absolutely nothing wrong with PC's reply to you - I think you're reading insults where there are none.

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 11:02:19 PM »

Quote from: The_End

To be honest I saw absolutely nothing wrong with PC's reply to you - I think you're reading insults where there are none.

I'm not talking about his posts to me. I have seen him rip on other people. Plus he keeps calling me jr, whatever that means. The guy is presumptuous as hell. I'm out of here. Seems like a clique of pompous people. It's as though none of you have ever had a problem with anyone. I've gone back, read some posts, and it seems pretty hypocritical to me, and damning insults Apple Beatle, and you haven't? I've seen more sh*t To/From Wayne, and that doesn't seem like a problem. Where does it begin and end on this site? You all sound like a bunch of babies huddling around each other, gossiping, and picking on one or two people. Grow up. Delete my posts, my bootleg, and Stromboli on, especially PC who has his kid lying on the Imagine marker. That's like having a child lay on a grave because it's cute. How respectful is that?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 08:32:03 AM »

I've seen more sh*t To/From Wayne, and that doesn't seem like a problem.

He's got a point here...

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »

It's a pity that he wasn't around when JF was about - in fact he arrived almost the  day after JF left - shame. They had so much in common - I'm sure they would have got on.
JF had problems with PC's picture, just like Dwarf. Both really liked The Wall and mentioned deceased grandmothers. Both could be sneery about people younger than themselves. Both had a lot of trouble taking any critiscm and both stormed out after feeling picked on. And for someone so new, Dwarf new alot about this forum.
I thought they were one and the same - until Dwarf posted that picture. We all know that JF was very bitter and scathing about blokes "posing" - whether Indicas sunnies or AC's Syd picture. Those words couldn't come from a man who had that perm (unless of course it all fell out and he got bitter and twisted, but that's being silly. Noone's that self-involved.)
don't follow leaders

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 10:35:59 AM »

geez i forgot they buried john under that mosiac...i guess they should put a marker on it....it is not a grave but part of the sidewalk...if it was not intended to be stepped on they should have said so....or fenced it off....dude you sound like you came here to save the down trodden...you are choosing yourself as a hero to fight their battles it seems..don't they have a washed up musicians board you can join???
i don't really think you have a clue dorf....and you know too much to be a newbie...later Jr jr

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 10:38:02 AM »

oh and for the record i reiterate...i see nothing wrong with chucky lying on the mosiac.....

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 10:40:45 AM »

Quote from: pc31
oh and for the record i reiterate...i see nothing wrong with chucky lying on the mosiac.....

Only one person did.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 10:50:11 AM »

I'm not talking about his posts to me. I have seen him rip on other people. Plus he keeps calling me jr, whatever that means. The guy is presumptuous as hell. I'm out of here. Seems like a clique of pompous people. It's as though none of you have ever had a problem with anyone. I've gone back, read some posts, and it seems pretty hypocritical to me, and damning insults Apple Beatle, and you haven't? I've seen more sh*t To/From Wayne, and that doesn't seem like a problem. Where does it begin and end on this site? You all sound like a bunch of babies huddling around each other, gossiping, and picking on one or two people. Grow up. Delete my posts, my bootleg, and Stromboli on, especially PC who has his kid lying on the Imagine marker. That's like having a child lay on a grave because it's cute. How respectful is that?

Your losing your grip JF. You don't like us pompous types yet you feel so passionate about the forum. You know exactly where the threads are to use as reference when you feel you get attacked....get a grip JF. I suppose I would be as uptight as you with a moustache an a barnet like that. Proper Spinal Tap...infact JF that is really funny.

Your on one mission only mate...to screw up the forum for everyone else...Go for it....Please.....I never come out arguing until I see someone labouring a real bad point to death and you are sounding almost as obsessive as the Waynester can sometimes be.

Bring it on JF. If you know this place so well why don't you find out who Juniors Farm was?......Because it's you...you bore. Be the bigger man.

I thought someone with a precision would be a lot cooler.....notice in my last post that, that was an attempt to passify this whole load of crap postage you have caused.

An angryman needs attention!
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 10:54:03 AM »

now you did it...you've p*ssed off our biggest pacifist....i don't get why this guy came out swinging...did superman quit his job?
this is the day that elvis did thats all right mama...rejoice rock lives....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 11:01:11 AM »

EVERBODY HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »

Right then.... anyone got any new user pics? :)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 05:18:36 PM »

...wow, the things you miss when you dont have a gun...

anyway, no, i dont. ive been tempted to post my prom picture but with all this hostility from JF or JR or whoever these guys are, i'd just get crap from it.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.272 seconds with 77 queries.