Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: OUR ARGUMENTS  (Read 4823 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
Re: OUR ARGUMENTS
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 10:52:52 AM »

unfathomable why either of these guys like the beatles...no so hard to understand why they are two faced....it does me good to know that i asked noone to defend me but they did......i thank you others for that....and to dwain and jon...get a clue and unnarrow your roads....j r set us up too bad he felt he had to...hidden agenda anyone???

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 11:23:54 AM »

Quote from: juniorsfarm
ps. And there's stregth in numbers Kevin, and that's why you're joining in. You've been apologizing up one side and down the other for all kinds of things for months. Ding Ding!!

And I like that about myself. In all my dealings with people, even with strangers on the internet, I think about the effect I have on people. My world is not black and white.
I even had some regrets last night about posting that Bad Boys link and questioned my motives. I do it all the time. When I read the threads from/about you I actually felt a bit sorry for you. Can't you see a pattern here? The rest of the world can't be all wrong. No one sets out to be disliked and you have obvious issues with people. It can't be fun being so angry all the time.
But no apologies this time.( I don't think I've ever withdrawn anything, just regretted getting involved) You are aggressive and intolerant and there's no place for you here.
Meet you in Chicago? You'd kill me with one punch - I haven't hit someone in anger since I was eight. But if that's how you measure yourself, fine.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 11:31:56 AM »

RIP Dwarf....heres another pic for the thread from my visit to Liverpool.

Where do they all come from?      ....possibly from dishing out too much contempt.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2006, 11:45:05 AM »

Just so we're not alone.
From the Bad Boy discussion site:

"Re: This Board
Date: 05/04/06
Time: 08:57:31 PM -0700

Comments
Do you guys realize how ridiculous you sound? A few years back, a bunch of you were going to have your own little group and email back and forth, and for all I know, you still do, which is fine with me and a few others I am close to, which I have met through the board (something positive and I am grateful for), but most of you have made this a site that doesn't have one Goddamn thing about Bad Boy. It's sexual innuendo, private jokes, etc, and now you're upset because there won't be a forum? I can't believe what a bunch of babies you are. Have your little group. Appreciate the band, who knows how many more shows we will have to enjoy, and celebrate that. For those of you who claim the band as yours and act like a bunch of 7th graders-stay home and shut the f*** up."

He went back of course. A pattern Duane? Whole threads devoted to your insulting, abusive behaviour. I repeat, is it you or the rest of the world that's screwed?
don't follow leaders

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 12:17:46 PM »

Al, I'm probably most disappointed by you, this should be a Beatles site

You're having a larf!! I stuck up for you all the way through this - just ask your mate to show you some of the PMs I sent him.

The reason the forum rules were brought in is so that people (like you) don't get hounded off! The disappointment is all mine my friend.

This IS a Beatle forum - but when people get to know each other they tend to post more on the "other discussions" threads because at the end of the day it's supposed to be fun here! At the end of the day, it's a personal choice.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 05:53:27 PM »

Al is the last one you should be upset with, Duane. this is a beatles forum and a great deal of it is dedicated to such. you know what, i'm actually happy that you pulled this off. since i've been back i've just sat back and watched this whole thing unfold and i must admit, what you did took balls and stupidity. you tried to prove a point that everyones a dick but in order to do that, you became the dick yourself. i commend you two, you have proved that we are a family and care about eachother. you have shown us how JF's mind works...and the logic there of. you two put up a good show but regardless of whatever was happening you had going on, there was no need for you to treat people like that and thats why you fail Duane.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »

let me first say i am sorry to al and dmitry and any one else this p*sses off.....
it's kind of hard not to rerespond to the disgruntled parties after rereading this entire movement.....where as i still believe chuckys picture is non offensive...you might disagree...i can handle that different strokes for different folks....even calling mine and todds kids inbred i can let slide because you are idiots...but calling people out/whats up with that...if you can search the web as good as you claim,then find my home address and by all means come to my f***ing door you f***ing pair of pansies...i will take both of you on a the same time....you need me to pm you my address??????i can't make it to chicago...too far...buy me a ticket?????but be sure i will damn sure not hide from the likes of you...you wanna dance i'll f***ing dance you punks....and if any buddy is inbred it's you two f**s....sorry about that...i do not plan on offending anyone but the j f brigade....don't back me up...I DON'T NEED IT....
pm me soon girl privates please....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 10:13:54 PM »

and he called us girls lol here is bad boys from 83

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 10:16:50 PM »

waiting for my pm.......hurry hurry

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 04:22:01 AM »

waited for you guys all night.......

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2006, 06:33:02 AM »

Yes, it was 1983, lots of hair bands out there, at least they didn't look like Poison, and they had tons of talent. And none of them said 'here boy, here boy, lay down on this mosaic and do John proud. I don't care if JL is buried under the mosaic, it's a symbol, and if someone had their kid lay down on my Father's granite, I'd kill them, but, let me guess you, and your collective cu*t family probably stayed on 57th Street where everyone got to use the same toilet and bath. Don't judge lest ye be judged. Toodles, baby. -D-

p.s. It goes to show what an immature cu*t you are. Because they had long hair and it was permed? Many bands had that image, not just them. I'll bet you had a Poison album where they hat lipstick and makeup on. So shut the fu*k up you neanderthal loser.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2006, 09:47:25 AM »

Yes, it was 1983, lots of hair bands out there, at least they didn't look like Poison, and they had tons of talent. And none of them said 'here boy, here boy, lay down on this mosaic and do John proud. I don't care if JL is buried under the mosaic, it's a symbol, and if someone had their kid lay down on my Father's granite, I'd kill them, but, let me guess you, and your collective cu*t family probably stayed on 57th Street where everyone got to use the same toilet and bath. Don't judge lest ye be judged. Toodles, baby. -D-

p.s. It goes to show what an immature cu*t you are. Because they had long hair and it was permed? Many bands had that image, not just them. I'll bet you had a Poison album where they hat lipstick and makeup on. So shut the fu*k up you neanderthal loser.

And this post reaks of maturity does it?  ::)

Best way to get a lady is to make her laugh...No wonder you have troubles JF. You got serious sense of humour failure. As the great Mr. T once said...'I pity the fool.'

Never have & never will own a Poison record. I'll be sure to think of you when I worry about the music industry making me bitter.

Your are actually acting like the biggest ape around here.....I don't mind...keep on descending. We can all get to see the real Duane. Top notch!

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2006, 10:25:21 AM »

they are f**s with loose sh*tters...i am trying to raise money so me and some of my inbred southern klansmen can come see you and your boyfriend....when is this get together???

us inbreds don't like poison...remember we is Barclay Huntry folks.....we rally round the stars and bars still....the more i read the more excited i get...chicago is the beatle fest we are talking right?north of the mason dixon line for me but it seems closer and closer...

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »

For info - Juniorsfarm has requested that I delete his membership.

I think this thread should be allowed to die in peace now...
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 66 queries.