A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Thank you!

Author Topic: Lots of Beatles stuff FS !  (Read 1061 times)

Lots of Beatles stuff FS !
« on: March 20, 2007, 06:13:37 AM »

I have a bunch of Beatles stuff that I'd like to sell. All of it is in EXC / MINT condition, and almost all of it in original boxes. I really dont have too much of an idea on the values of this stuff, as I'm not really a "collector"...its just things I've come across over the years.

Heres a quick list, and there are photos below...feel free to make offers on it. If you want it all, I'm sure we can work a special deal. I can take more pictures if needed.

***1997 (?) Zippo lighter Collectors Edition set....perfect condition, all seals "unbroken"...  $325 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USA

***McFarlane action figures collection ...i *think* this is every one of them, but I may be mistaken...like i said, i'm not really "familiar" with this stuff...there are 9 "sets" of figures...Lonely Hearts Club Band and "Yellow Submarine....all are new in boxes $160 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USA

***Corgi toys...Magical Mystery Tour Bus, Yellow Submarine, Graffitti Van, and Newspaper Taxi...all are new in box EXCEPT the Magical Mystery Tour Bus, which doesnt have a box, but is in EXC condition. ALL FOUR OF THEM FOR $100 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USA

Anyway, pictures are below...

I take Paypal, for your protection and mine.

Andrew Carrell

Re: Lots of Beatles stuff FS !
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 06:08:51 PM »

Quote from: 483
Here's a few links that might be useful:

Thanks ...I added some prices to the post...hopefully theyre fair...

Page created in 0.301 seconds with 24 queries.