Picture yourself in a boat on a river
Imagine a cruise with world renowned Beatles artists, photographers, authors and maybe even a Beatles girlfriend and, of course, a First Class Beatles Tribute Band. Add to that a fun-packed week with everyone participating in true Beatles fashion, while reliving memories of the most famous band in history.
The Beatles Tribute Cruise leaves Ft. Lauderdale on 3/28/10 for 6 nights on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas, stopping at Belize City, Costa Maya and Cozumel. Joining Beatles fans on the cruise will be:
• BritBeat, America's Premier Tribute to the Beatles. They will be performing three times including a special Costume/Dance Party, with a set list loaded with all the high-octane Beatles numbers.
• Shannon, the World's Greatest Beatles Artist who has a book coming out in March called "A Hard Decades Night." This cruise is the first stop on her International Book Tour.
• Paul Saltzman, author of "The Beatles In Rishikesh". Paul will be doing his "Beatles In India" slide presentation for fans on the cruise.
• Nancy Lee Andrews, Ringo's former girlfriend and the author of "A Dose of Rock and Roll."
• May Pang, John's former girlfriend and the author of "Loving John" and "Instamatic Karma."
May and Nancy will be doing a Q & A session about the time when John and May rented a house in Santa Monica California in order to record Harry Nilsson's "girl privatecats" LP. Living with them were Ringo, Keith Moon, Klaus Vormann and Harry Nilsson.
• Jorie Gracen, Paul McCartney photographer for over 15 years and the author "I Saw Him Standing There". Jorie will be doing a Q & A session called "Behind the Lens the Inside story of Paul McCartney."
Even more special surprises for the cruise are in the works. All of the cruise special guests will have their products available to purchase and get autographed, in person.
The cruise is a fund raiser for the Dara Roberts Fund. There will be a Beatles Tribute Cruise Limited Edition Set of Photographs and Paintings with a portion of those proceeds going to the the Dara Roberts fund.
Other events on the cruise will include a Beatles Trivia contest with great prizes, In The Studio/Karaoke session, opening night open bar cocktail party with a meet and greet session with the cruise guests, and special guest autograph sessions.
Royal Caribbean has lowered their regular prices just for our Beatles guests:
Inside Cabin: Regular Price: $814 pp- Our Price $570 pp
Promenade View: Regular Price: $949 pp- Our Price $664 pp
Balcony Cabin: Regular Price: $1169 pp- Our Price $818 pp
These rates not valid after 10-15-09
Rates based on availability at the time of deposit for double Occupancy/cruise only.
*All guests must pay addt'l $96.30 taxes
*3rd & 4th person occupancy rates available and vary on category
Itinerary & guest list subject to change without notice
Currently, registration fee for Beatle Events is $200 pp. This fee is nonrefundable. With your paid registration you will be allowed preferred access to all Beatles Tribute Events, cocktail parties, live shows, vendor showings, photo ops, etc. No one without prior completed registration will be able to attend these very special events.
All categories of cabins have availability but are going quickly and there are different amounts of rooms open in each category. Reservations are available through the Beatles Tribute Cruise website. http://www.beatlestributecruise.com/