Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: racist  (Read 812 times)

racist
« on: April 25, 2006, 06:47:07 PM »

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you, black person, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-black person, Camel Jockey, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.
I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

thanks

Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this

saw this^ the other day and kinda agree with it although i dont really get any racism at me, i think its a valid point for some people.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: racist
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 12:08:36 PM »

RACISM; "a belief in the superiority of a particular race; the theory that human abilities are determined by race."

All races are capable of prejudice. It's when one group uses that prejudice to dominate another that it becomes dangerous.  
I don't want to grace your purile arguement with too much of my time, but can you not see the difference between an organisation that refuses a green person a job on the basis of their colour and an organisation that promotes the equal treatment of green people ?
Can you not see the difference a blue person saying "I'm blue and proud and want my fair share" and someone saying "I'm pink and proud and want you to f*ck off."
Who has ever called you racist for being proud of your ethnic origins? As long as your pride isn't at the expense of others no one gives a damn. Their are plenty of organisations where "white" people can proclaim their pride in their heritage. It's because so often in the past that it came with a "superior race" clause that it is viewed with such suspicion.
Please tell me you're not the product of a college education. You need to think about this more.
don't follow leaders

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »

Love everybody. Please. The people who get it are the people who get it.

mclen57

• A Beginning
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 01:23:24 AM »

Quote from: kevin_b
RACISM; "a belief in the superiority of a particular race; the theory that human abilities are determined by race."

All races are capable of prejudice. It's when one group uses that prejudice to dominate another that it becomes dangerous.  
I don't want to grace your purile arguement with too much of my time, but can you not see the difference between an organisation that refuses a green person a job on the basis of their colour and an organisation that promotes the equal treatment of green people ?
Can you not see the difference a blue person saying "I'm blue and proud and want my fair share" and someone saying "I'm pink and proud and want you to f*ck off."
Who has ever called you racist for being proud of your ethnic origins? As long as your pride isn't at the expense of others no one gives a damn. Their are plenty of organisations where "white" people can proclaim their pride in their heritage. It's because so often in the past that it came with a "superior race" clause that it is viewed with such suspicion.
Please tell me you're not the product of a college education. You need to think about this more.
You make a good counter point Kevin to lennonlegends little rant, but you need to know that some of these organisations don't necessarily promote equal treatment but also look for ways to invent inequality.

I'll give you an example based on my own experiences. I'm an employer myself and a while ago I hired a black lady who for months was disruptive and constantly breaking rules. I fired her and the next thing I know the NAACP is coming at me for a lawsuit. Now I've got 4 other blacks working for me for years, some I've promoted that have become quite successful. You think this would've put a damper on this? NOOO! A case was trying to be made that the employees I had, had slightly lighter skin than the woman in question! I couldn't believe it! Fortunately the whole thing was tossed out of court but it certainly involved some lawyer fees I could've done without.

Henry the Horse

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »

^That sought of thing is a bummer. I just hope the people concerned realise one day that they may have done their "cause" more harm than good. Hopefully good, common sense people like yourself will always prosper.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »

Quote from: TheMasterOfGoingFaster
Love everybody. Please. The people who get it are the people who get it.

Amen.

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 42 queries.