Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: duane is back juniorsfarm is back as sallyg  (Read 3304 times)

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: duane is back juniorsfarm is back as sallyg
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »

The worst thing is I started to fancy SallyG there for a while*. I thought wow, here's a woman who knows her stuff.
Excuse me while I go make myself sick. :X

*I've made this mistake before. Bearded Lady from the circus indeed.
don't follow leaders

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »

Quote from: 185

I really can't be bothered with all this again. You make apologising sound like a bad thing.

he makes anything sound like a bad thing

"guess what! I'm getting married"
"well whoopdiedo for you. whos the inbred hooker you conned into doing this, and does she know you masturbate to U2?"

jeez JF, if you're gonna rant on and on about my doings in private at least get it right, i lost my virginity to the sound of U2, theres no masturbation involved. thats just silly.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 01:16:11 PM »

Quote from: 185
The worst thing is I started to fancy SallyG there for a while*. I thought wow, here's a woman who knows her stuff.
Excuse me while I go make myself sick. :X

*I've made this mistake before. Bearded Lady from the circus indeed.

could be worse, you could've fallen for dirk in disguise. (barf2)
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »

Quote from: 343

jeez JF, if you're gonna rant on and on about my doings in private at least get it right, i lost my virginity to the sound of U2, theres no masturbation involved. thats just silly.

Exactly. I've found having a tug to medium-paced rockers a complete waste of time.
don't follow leaders

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 01:36:36 PM »

ever try heavy metal? work any better? or would something more soothing like barry white work?

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 01:42:41 PM »

ever try heavy metal? work any better? or would something more soothing like barry white work?

Too angry, too slow. But I'm thinking Stairway To Heaven. Slow start, picks up the pace, explosive finish. And it's about the right length too.
don't follow leaders

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 02:22:24 PM »

hahaha

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
  • Don't take it from the top
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 05:51:43 PM »

Quote from: 373
Ignore function? Apologizing? f*** this. It wasnt your kids that got attacked on a public forum was it?

There will never be peace on this board as long as Junior is allowed to stay. I will promise you that I will make this forum as unlivable as possible as long as he's here. If one of you moderator nazi's want to ban me,,,so be it.

He's a ****** (delete this one too Kate) and doesnt deserve the oxygen that somebody else could be breathing.

as already said - I didn't delete anything. About deleting posts - you'll find some information here: Forum Rules

BTW if ever, I could only edit or delete something in "Members mailboxes" - which I haven't. Also I don't have the ability to ban people.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 07:01:42 PM »

right, thats Al's and DM's job since they're the admins

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 07:31:19 PM »

Ignore function? Apologizing? f*** this. It wasnt your kids that got attacked on a public forum was it?

There will never be peace on this board as long as Junior is allowed to stay. I will promise you that I will make this forum as unlivable as possible as long as he's here. If one of you moderator nazi's want to ban me,,,so be it.

He's a cocksucker (delete this one too Kate) and doesnt deserve the oxygen that somebody else could be breathing.

Damn T, aren't you going overboard. I never said anything about your kids, and if it got mixed up with the Field Marshall's, I'm sorry. Take it easy. If you've still got a problem, be a man and take it to Al. You and I had always gotten on fine until you decided I was saying sh*t about your kids, which wasn't the intention, and now you're going to make the forum unlivable as long as I'm here. Who's the cocksuck? I guess it would be you.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 08:22:31 PM »

So you didnt bash my kids? If not, who was it? I'm just trying to get the story straight if i'm wrong. I never had issues with you either as I almost always sided with you and then I read where Marshall and my kids were getting bashed and naturaly I got p*ssed off. Somebody please explain it to me.

Was dwarf not you Junior?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 08:54:35 PM »

i thought dwarf was his buddy that he sent here to "see how bad we treat the members here"

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 09:19:06 PM »

So you didnt bash my kids? If not, who was it? I'm just trying to get the story straight if i'm wrong. I never had issues with you either as I almost always sided with you and then I read where Marshall and my kids were getting bashed and naturaly I got p*ssed off. Somebody please explain it to me.

Was dwarf not you Junior?

T, you've always been a bud on this board. PC was blowing me sh*t, I was blowing it back, and had no idea your kids were involved. My friend John was the foil with the Dwarf thing, not me. You should have just PM'd me and asked. You see, I've always enjoyed this site, and this is precisely what I was trying to avoid by coming back under a different moniker. Al always told me I was welcome back, well super-sleuth PC had to blow my cover and start all this crap all over again, and not only that, has to start a thread. Amazing lack of judgement and tact. If you look up "a**hole" in the dictionary, his picture should be there with his pup SomeDude. I never meant to p*ss you off T, and you should have known better than that.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 10:04:28 PM »

JF if you came out with it and said that you wanted to come back, we would've welcomed you back, mostly with open arms. but you decided to go into a different identity and you were fine for the first few weeks that you were here, than you started to get back into you're old ways. i'm not trying to insult you here, i'm trying to give you a straight answer, so please dont start up with this response. you tend to start ripping into people for petty reasons, which is why we started to get sick of you last time. and you started doing it again which is how PC discovered it was you. come as JF and this will all blow over. you were a good member that had a few things going on that tended to get taken out on some of us here. so come back and we'll all just take a nice deep breath before we respond to each other again.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 10:19:03 PM »

enough fighting, time for a musical moment

MY BABY TAKES THE MORNING TRAIN!
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 12:05:14 AM »

JF if you came out with it and said that you wanted to come back, we would've welcomed you back, mostly with open arms.  

Unfortunately its not that easy.  Some people have a grudge against JF so they would have seen him as the same guy as before. So any time he disagreeded with someones opinion(which is fine because most threads are debates and debates are no fun if everyone has the same opinion) they would have seen it as "Oh no! JF is back to his old ways! Ban him now!" So no...coming back as JF would not have worked.

I had no idea that he was SallyG and was enjoying his threads and replies. I had no idea and probably would have never found out if it weren't for this thread :-/ As a matter of fact, no one probably would have found out.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 12:33:53 AM »

well there were some responses of his that hinted at a jf response, thats how i started thinking she was connected to jf, something like Dwarf but then PC told me. but i was thinking he pulled another Dwarf thing. oh well.

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 02:00:33 AM »

There is a stigma to my Juniorsfarm moniker. I never went out of my way to be a dick and I'm not a dick. I just have a short wick when it comes to stupid posts, alot of them yours, Dude, because they are asinine and serve no purpose. Having fun is one thing, being an idiot is another. So, I come back as Juniorsfarm, I do as best I can, certainly not perfect, but have some things to offer, with the intent of being informative or posting a bootleg here and there, and then people jump in, like you, that are a**holes. All of a sudden 'I don't like kids on here'. Bullsh*t. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I applaud kids or anyone that keeps an open mind to different kinds of music, philosophies, beliefs, etc. Because I make it known that a post is stupid, i.e. one of Dude's things, or LennonLegend's things, some folks, because they are myopic as sh*t, think I don't take kid's opinions as valid. Bullsh*t. I was playing Beatle albums backwards when I was 8. I absorbed as much info on the Beatles that I could, but I would never downshift into half the crap that's on here. It's sad to find that there is this ying and yang--half of which want to talk about the Beatles, myself included, and those who like the Beatles but can't do anything but be a**holes. The only one I can apologize to is Tkitna, because I didn't know that his kids were part of PC's kin. And to PC, you used to be so level and now your just an ass, and it's too bad.  -Duane-

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 04:51:50 AM »

i don't know if anyone else is laughing about this but i just noticed that sh*tE minus the e gets changed to mess.  

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Bobber

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 07:42:24 AM »

I think this thread is about to end.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 78 queries.