Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: duane is back juniorsfarm is back as sallyg  (Read 3303 times)

SallyG

• A Beginning
Re: duane is back juniorsfarm is back as sallyg
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 10:17:31 AM »

I hope so Bobber, there was no need for it in the first place. PC doesn't like me and he has no sense of judgement, so, I get a thread dedicated to me. Doesn't anyone around here have a sense of decency? I've been 'outted' PC, are you happy now?

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »

i have not outted you....you distanced yourself and me from the boards....saying my kids were fat and inbred...you picked on people that were not involved...you too seem pretty level headed until that inbred comment i was not going over board...and i started this topic because you posted more inbred crap in my mailbox...saying that you didn't say it about todds kids along with mine is just(i quote you here)horsesh*t...you might confuse todd with smoke screens but not me...that post still survives...re read it...you want drop the sh*t?i can if you can but it can't be over till we have proper closure...as for your cover you blew it not me...you were posting visciously again...so i called you on it...you do have something to offer sometimes..but now all i see is inbred in my head when i read a post from you...i don't hate you personal..just the idea that you can convince everyone else you did no wrong...you did what you did and are proud of it and you made me sink to your level...

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »

Quote from: 284
i have not outted you....you distanced yourself and me from the boards....saying my kids were fat and inbred...you picked on people that were not involved...you too seem pretty level headed until that inbred comment i was not going over board...and i started this topic because you posted more inbred crap in my mailbox...saying that you didn't say it about todds kids along with mine is just(i quote you here)horsesh*t...you might confuse todd with smoke screens but not me...that post still survives...re read it...you want drop the sh*t?i can if you can but it can't be over till we have proper closure...as for your cover you blew it not me...you were posting viviously again...so i called you on it...you do have something to offer sometimes..but now all i see is inbred in my head when i read a post from you...i don't hate you personal..just the idea that you can convince everyone else you did no wrong...you did what you did and are proud of it and you made me sink to your level...

I don't push unless I am pushed and you were being a dick back then. I don't go on some spree insulting people for no reason, it's not my style.

Bobber

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 10:56:51 AM »

NOTE: IT IS CERTAINLY NOT MY STYLE AND I WILL PROBABLY GET YOUR sh*t OVER ME. BUT I HAVE CENSORED SALLY'S LAST POST AND AM LOCKING THIS THREAD.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 40 queries.