Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: System of a Down  (Read 767 times)

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
System of a Down
« on: November 16, 2006, 12:28:13 AM »

Whats everyones take on this band? They're a modern heavy metal rock band thats been together for 10 years. They're probably the most respected rock band of today. I think they are probably the best band of today. They're better than a lot of the 80s. There songs usually are about how messed up politicians are, about war, personal issues that a lot of people can relate to etc. They have a great lead singer who has so much personality when he sings. He definately brings the group to life when you first hear them, they have a great guitarist aswell who is very talented and a bassist and drummer who are awesome. A lot of people have probably heard their most famous song 'Toxicity'. They're definately worth a listen..let me rephrase that...you really should listen to their songs, its great.

This is S.O.A.D. at this year's Ozzefest(this was the last concert of the tour in west palm beach. I had the pleasure of seeing this preformance live that I'm about to show you) preforming what is probably their best song I think. Its called 'Bring Your Own Bombs' or simply 'B.Y.O.B' Enjoy!

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=vziXd4jlmT0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=vziXd4jlmT0</a>

Re: System of a Down
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 08:24:09 PM »

Their absoulutley mental, and so are they're mosh pits. Good song that one you posted, not really the sort of band you'd associate with the beatles, but my fav. metal band nonetheless. Their first and lastest albums the best ones.

Page created in 0.498 seconds with 39 queries.