Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Compilations  (Read 1050 times)

Waspinators

• One And One Is Two
Compilations
« on: July 14, 2007, 05:57:24 AM »

So I downloaded the entire Lennon collection, including the three experimental albums, the studio albums, the Anthology, and Lennon Legend. As a lot of you know, Lennon Legend has some tracks that were single only, and some that were on other albums already. I have OCD when it comes to stuff like this, so I don't know whether I should just dump Lennon Legend on my MP3 player along with the other ones, duplicate tracks and all, or just pick out the ones that were single only and list the single as the album title. What do you all do?
<br />Back in the USSR, you don't know how lucky you are.

wingsman

• Getting Better
  • There is always a reason to live
Re: Compilations
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »

I would just put the songs that were released only as a singles between albums. So, Power To The People would be after JL/POB finishes, and before the Imagine album. The same with Happy Xmas... after Imagine but before Some Time In New York City.
I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't eat trash... I work out hard everyday and have a healthy life. And I'm proud of it.

Waspinators

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »

So you're saying you would just put the album title as the single (not the compilation)?
<br />Back in the USSR, you don't know how lucky you are.

wingsman

• Getting Better
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 07:51:01 PM »

Well... I guess there's no better choice...
I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't eat trash... I work out hard everyday and have a healthy life. And I'm proud of it.

wingsman

• Getting Better
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 07:08:26 PM »

The other day I was in a record store and they have a special 2-CD edition of 'Lennon Legend' including the album and the DVD. A good option for anyone who want to introduce in Lennon's music... and video! It was cheap so...   :)

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 45 queries.